Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What talent do you have? - Minitokyo

What talent do you have?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

There are past threads on this subject, but the latest one is at least 7 weeks old. So I like to make a new one. :) By talent I mean singing, drawing, dancing, sports etc... anything that require some skills. Personally I don't have any special talent, but if you count cooking as a talent, I am pretty good at that. :) How about you guys?

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cooking can count as a talent since I'm not very good at it! XD

I can sing kinda, but I've heard plenty of people who are better than me. I think my main talent is that I can write poetry. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I have no talent. However, I can sing, I can cook, can play sports like tennis or badminton. I also like riding bicycle when the weather is nice.
I know all of those but I think I'm not good at any of them...

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

cooking is definitely considered a talent... one i certainly don't have (genius who once succeeded at burning rice talking XD )
talent... don't exactly have any, exept for drawing (which i'm not even so good at...) and being able to remember the lyrics of Japanese songs... that's pretty much it... oh, unless the hability to learn new languages quite easily counts :\

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - my only real talent is dancing, of course.

Did you bring that up to the main post because of me? lol - you shouldn't have - just kidding. Hehe.

I'm sure a lot of people here on MT say they have a talent - the talent to making awesome wallpapers! lol - Yeah, that's too obvious indeed.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I think my talent is to make my family angry >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! <_<
Nooo....Its just a joke!!! XD I suppose my talent is singing - thats why I'm at the choir :P
....and maybe drawing ;) I also learn languages very quickly - I can say this is also
my talent :pacman:

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by AngelKateCooking can count as a talent since I'm not very good at it! xd
i can sing kinda, but I've heard plenty of people who are better than
me. I think my main talent is that I can write poetry. :)

That is very good AngelKate, poetry is very hard for me, but I like to read them. I haven't meet anyone that is good at that, I hope you will kind enough someday give me peak of your talent in poetry. :)

Quote by Ayamaelcooking is definitely considered a talent... one i certainly don't have
(genius who once succeeded at burning rice talking XD ) talent... don't
exactly have any, exept for drawing (which i'm not even so good at...)
and being able to remember the lyrics of Japanese songs... that's
pretty much it... oh, unless the hability to learn new languages quite
easily counts :\

lol Ayamael, learning languages is hard, that coming from personal experience of learning french, I wouldn't give up my day job for it. The fact that you have a talent for it is just wondeful. Be proud Ayamael.

Quote by Celessalol - my only real talent is dancing, of course.
Did you bring that up to the main post because of me? lol - you
shouldn't have - just kidding. Hehe.
I'm sure a lot of people here on MT say they have a talent - the talent
to making awesome wallpapers! lol - Yeah, that's too obvious indeed.

lol princess, how did you know i bring that up on my main post. ;) Well I guess dancing is a natural talent for a princess. ;) I guess you also has a very flexible body too, because I know dancing require a lot of torque from your body movement. :)

Quote by NayakoI think my talent is to make my family angry >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!
<_< Nooo....Its just a joke!!! XD I suppose my talent is singing
- thats why I'm at the choir :P ....and maybe drawing ;) I also learn
languages very quickly - I can say this is also my talent :pacman:

lol Nayako, to have a good voice is talen I am very jealous of, because I just could never able to develop that when I was at a band in high school. I can see that you are very good with the arts, that is a special gift. :)

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by Mordin

Quote by AngelKateCooking can count as a talent since I'm not very good
at it! xd
i can sing kinda, but I've heard plenty of people who are better than
me. I think my main talent is that I can write poetry. :)

That is very good AngelKate, poetry is very hard for me, but I like to
read them. I haven't meet anyone that is good at that, I hope you will
kind enough someday give me peak of your talent in poetry. :)

Of course! ^_^ Just ask! I am always glad to share!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by Mordin

Quote by Ayamaelcooking is definitely considered a talent... one i
certainly don't have
(genius who once succeeded at burning rice talking XD ) talent... don't
exactly have any, exept for drawing (which i'm not even so good at...)
and being able to remember the lyrics of Japanese songs... that's
pretty much it... oh, unless the hability to learn new languages quite
easily counts :\

lol Ayamael, learning languages is hard, that coming from personal
experience of learning french, I wouldn't give up my day job for it.
The fact that you have a talent for it is just wondeful. Be proud
Ayamael.

loll, Mordin, thx, i'll remember, and i should probably tell you my mother tongue is French XP

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

my talent.... :\
i'm very good at cooking, expecially sweet things (cakes, chocolates...);
i'm good at computer, and to learn other languages (but i'm not so good at it ^_^' )

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

my talent?? ahah always think highly of meself !!...... you know like when i have exams, i always say i'll be the best, and the weird thing is that when it doesn't happen, i'm not even disappointed....... that's some sort of positive mood or something ^_^'

well i'm also especially good for eating chocolates or sweet things that my mum cooks (plus i cook a bit meself)
and well, i can ride my bike pretty well, nose wheeling, back wheeling (that's easy) etc..... and i can junggle !!! XP

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Errrrrrrr....
i donno...
i dont mean to brag but

singing
art
good memory
fast learner

^_^

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Well i've got drawin XD but i dont think it's a talent, Trying to master Juggling, and hm.. mayb sleeping? lol

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

hmmm... my talent
maybe I am fast learner-very good at understanding things(takes me maybe just one time to understand the teacher's explanations while others take maybe 3 to 4 times or more)
and I am pretty good at sciences and things.. though very bad at memory work and mental calculations~ and very careless =p

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Anjhurinmy talent?? ahah always think highly of meself !!...... you know like
when i have exams, i always say i'll be the best, and the weird thing
is that when it doesn't happen, i'm not even disappointed....... that's
some sort of positive mood or something ^_^' well i'm also especially
good for eating chocolates or sweet things that my mum cooks
(plus i cook a bit meself)
and well, i can ride my bike pretty well, nose wheeling, back wheeling
(that's easy) etc..... and i can junggle !!! XP

lol Anjhurin, I guess eating is a wonderful talent to have, and I see you got very good taste. :) Chocolate is very yumie, haha, you can also juggle and ride your bike, you aren't excatly bragging are you. :D I can say that juggling is hard, and I will give you props for that. :D

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by Mordinlol princess, how did you know i bring that up on my main post. ;) Well
I guess dancing is a natural talent for a princess. ;) I guess you also
has a very flexible body too, because I know dancing require a lot of
torque from your body movement. :)

lol - the wise Mordin actually gets responses back from his quotes - because he is too wise indeed, nonetheless, that the people must listen to what he has to say. hehe - yep, I know what you mean, and flexible? Oh gosh no - I'm looking like a toothpick ready to be snapped in half - lol. My body doesn't flow around like Jello, you know - lol but seriously, I'm somewhat more flexible than the normal guys and girls who dance around, so I know definitely what you mean. Daily routine stretches and exercises in the morning always get me around - gotta keep building up to my tip-top shape, of course. Hehe.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Quote by Mordin Chocolate is very yumie, haha, you can also juggle and ride your bike, you aren't excatly bragging are you. :D I can say that juggling is hard, and I will give you props for that. :D

well i don't know about junggling being hard, i guess it depends on the person (no harm meant), cause most the ppl i know who can junggle do that pretty naturally, and learned it within weeks.... so it's kinda like walking. but my bro for example, he can't get a grip on the basic move, no matter how hard he tries .... it's weird XD !!
and yeah, i'm proud of being able to enjoy the food i'm given, i think that's a talent !!! *gets ready to defend his position* so you better not disagree :nya: (well in fact i eat everything that can be cooked, more or less.... specially pastas, bananas, chocolate, cheese, honey etc.... gah i'm getting hungry talking about it !!)

hmm..talents eh...other then my alrdy supreme mastery over chopsticks....and my piano and harp skills....i used to be able to song quite well also....quite the angelic voice is what my teachers told me...now...my voice is deeper but im sure if i tired i could still sing quite well ^_^
dont ask me to sing though...im quite shy about that kinda thing ($^_^$)

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

If it belongs as a talent which feel fine my friends in mine sewed, then mine is probably talent, otherwise I know nothing. Clearly, I gladly paint and I can well listen, however, talent I would not call all this, or, would you call it this way?

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

to annoy people ... even when they would be dead.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Me...Well....NO talent ! I'm bad at everything :P And I'm ugly, untalented person :P

Signature

I can draw subpar manga pictures and I can pawn a lot of people on games, since I do little else :D I can play the drums pretty well, although nowhere near as good as some people.
I also have a nack for Physics, although I hardly consider that talent.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Oh wow, I ain't sure. I guess it's drawing. I like drawing, in particular though, character designing ('m not that good in scenery) but right now I try to keep up with my style.
Yes, cooking is a talent. Maybe one day, (if we ever meet) I'll try to taste one of your cooking. :)

Movin'...

I hardly consider speaking and reading Japanese as talent but that's the only one I have. Oh, well.

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.