Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What talent do you have? - Minitokyo

What talent do you have?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

i LOVE to draw. my first love, in fact. ^^ i dunno how good my drawing is, but i always put my heart into my drawing. when i feel a certain emotion, i let it out by drawing. my friends say that they can really feel the emotions of my characters, as if they were alive. :\ i dunno... i have a scanner but i daren't post it up in mt. *blush* blame it on my shyness and lack of confidence.
my singing is okay, i guess. my friend said that i'm more suited to gospel songs than others. *shrugs*
hmm...does the ability to not stay mad for long (for me, the longest i can stay mad is about 3 hours. dunno why) and forgive people (no matter how many times they've hurt or used u) counts? *ponders deeply* i can't stay mad for a long time and i'm a forgiving person, is that good? O.o?

Signature

d2, music, fighting, playing football etc...

Raiynagh

Raiynagh

fr0gm45+3r

None, I think. not really a very talented person. There are many things I love, but none of them are talents.

If we talk in a very high pitched voice, the fish can't hear us...

loner7148

loner7148

evil intent

i think thoughts... so many thoughts... so many dark thoughts... anger... madness... rage!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and the funny thing is... they're nothing but thoughts... humph!... thoughts that drive me insane!!!!!!

~abashed, the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is~

Taise

Taise

JAFO

To be honest I have two talents . I learned early on that I seem to have an afinity for computers and can figure out most problems from even the most obscure descriptions a client can give me. I'm also almost ashamed that I have the talent as a natural fighter. For some reason I seem to pickup armed, unarmed and range martial skill faster than people think I should be able to. I'm not sure if having the skill to hurt people is a good thing or not.

Signature

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

Well, I don't know....
I think that I'm a little inteligent.....just a little.
But I always try to do good things.....that's my talent

Signature

legnachi

legnachi

**Shadow Sniper**

Well a "talent" you saw only few I know and really improve them yet.......Im pretty good in drawing and in poems especially when Im inspired to write......and some computer stuff I know.... ^_^' ..............and before I forgot I love to sing *great voice* ;)

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I don't really have any major talents just small skills in a few things. I can cook fairly well, I've recently started dancing (@ raves) and I've been told that I'm pretty good at it and that I'm getting better (some moves are really hard), and I'm a natural for fighting games if that counts :\ And generally I try to work on many artistic projects be it on the computer (photoshop, 3D Studio Max), traditional drawing, painting Warhammer 40k miniatures, writing poetry, or making candi (rave bracelets) I've tried it all but I'm only fairly average at them. Hey I try my best though and I enjoy doing it even though I'm not as good as others, as long as I'm having fun I don't really mind ^_^ Though some times I can get frustrated when things don't turn out as I planned >_<

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I can cook! I make a mean bowl of cereal ;) lol-jk. I can cook very well. Not one death yet. I also sang in a choir in college but quite a few months before I left. I use to think I could draw very well but I've seen drawings way better than my own (here especially). I play a musical instrument (though I haven't in a while-don't have the time) and I ran track for a team but I don't know if you would consider that a talent. This might be weird but me and one of my co-workers are looking into joining a kick ball league/team. She said she heard about it on the radio once so if its real I will be good at that, too. (I'll try almost anything once!!)

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

penoipen

penoipen

ADVOCATE OF HEAVEN AND HELL

me?..hmmm..i pretty good at tennis..and art but im real crappy at poetry...i would love to learn how to be poetic) somebody please teach mi? :(

Close your eyes and feel your mind,
Time has passed, i walk like a shadow.
Nobody knew what i was going through,
The passages of life and death
Have taken their souls and their breaths
Judgement of torment and agony
Judgement of reincarnation
These are my empty, soulless eyes
.....of inhumanity...

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

My talent is drawing. Everybody always says I'm good to be pro. This is basically the only thing I'm really good at.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

My only talent is still life drawing. XD Only I haven't sat down and drawn anything 3D for some months now... *bwaa*
I can cook, but I think cooking just a basic thing every girl should learn, so while it doesn't count for me , for Mordin it does! XD
And table tennis maybe, I've won some comps and so... smacking balls are great stress relievers. :D

- This Free Life Crisis -

I don't know if this is considered as a talent but I can memorize and count almost everything I see. People look at me really weird when I count their actions in daily life. Ex: how many times I or somebody say 'something'; how many steps my friends take during the day...etc (I know it's freaky) I do it unconsciously though...
I also have a very flexible body...I can do almost anything athlethic after practice.
My drawing are not bad also....ahh..and one more thing. Noone has ever beat me in a fighting game yet

Talents...hmmm... I must've been dozing off when talents were handed out :D

Seriously, I'm good at most sports (I learn pretty fast) especially Basketball. I'm also good at drawing (7.5 or 8 on a scale of 1 to 10).

hedox

!::.All can change.::!

My talent maybe is that i can play soccer all day.......and i feel happy........tellme can you do that, play soccer all day without boring.. :pacman: .....Think about that.

Signature

!The Life Is Beautiful!...
!All Can Change!...
!Don't Worry Be Happy!...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well, I'm told a lot that I'm good at drawing and writing, but I don't have all that much confidence in myself. ^^;
I guess I can cook half-decent, and I'm pretty good at programming. I tapdance, but I'm not as good as some people. ^_^

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Talents huh?

Did I mention that I can say "supercalifragilistichespiralidoso" (you're not supposed to understand it) in less than 2 seconds? Yeah I know, it's awesome. Now, ladies please stay in queue for the autographs XD

Quote by Choppiesthe whole convo thingy with u guys talking about choppies "wonderful" talents

hahaha, slapping AND getting beaten up. -remembers explosion of garbage truck incident- and u... singing? -cracks up- XDXDXDXDXDXD

Quote by ShieldDrakeI can draw subpar manga pictures and I can pawn a lot of people on
games, since I do little else :D I can play the drums pretty well,
although nowhere near as good as some people.
I also have a nack for Physics, although I hardly consider that talent.

echh.. im so jelous of u people who are good at drawing manga T_T

ne way as for my talents.... acting, talking, stalking guys (finding out their school scheduel within 3 days is my specialty), and of course my favourite the violin.. which i've been playing for... 7.. 8 years? but i got into the top 48 for my region in the state and im trying owt for all state next saturday :\ very nervous but ah well. but thats really it. nothin greatly amazing ^_^'

Had a bad day, don't talk to me,
gonna ride this out,
My little black heart, breaks apart,
with your big mouth.

I went to heaven, couldn't get in,
For what I had done.
I said forsake me, you said you're crazy
you were too much fun.

You can't save me,
You can't blame me,
Well I'm waiting here to take a fall,
and everything, everything's my fault.

my special talent will be plaing the guitar i gest
but poetry and cooking not for my you now
good talents you all have there :)

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

My talent... drawing `tis. At least I think so :) I`m pretty good at shooting too. Although the ones that I`m training with are not real weapons (scoped Weihrauch hw-50 GL & Sig Sauer p228) I think that I could handle the real ones `cause I already know in theory how to dismantle, load/reload, aim and fire at least 20 types of guns (M1C Garand, my precious ^_^). And the last thing:in my opinion I`ve developed some nice skills for piping. I can recognise rhythm, I`ve memorised the whole scale and... I`ve got pretty fast and flexible fingers y`know :)

Signature

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Anything to do with creation... art, music, programming, etc. I'm most experienced with music, but I'd say creation is my talent... weird one, huh? ~_~

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Well, I guess my talent would have to be drawing. Everybody who sees my drawings says it's so good, or "how do you draw like that?" My other talent would have to be shouting & yelling really loud.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

The one talent that i dont think other people consider a talent is that o being extremly observant. I'm the guy who notices every little thing you do and analyze it for its purpose. i am the mole at work, the person with the info.

Other more traditional talents include drawing, writing, cooking, and innovative. Although innovative may just be considered finding out easier ways to do things i dont want to do.

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

hoom...

talents...

let's see...

*thinking*

*thinking more*

*falls asleep*

hoom... apart from the great talent in bringing down everything in my way [a bit clumsy XD ], I also have a quite vivid imagination [which did everything but helping me after watching Ringu for the first time XD ]. I could say I'm creative but I lack the skills in almost everything I like "creating" ^_^'

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 111 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.