Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New manga : Yuuto - Minitokyo

New manga : Yuuto

page 1 of 1 3 total items

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Okay, do you like Hikaru no Go? Than you will propably enjoy this nice new manga from Hotta Yumi too. This time our hero is not strategic genius, but a speed skating talent boy who left the cold Hokkaido to study in Tokyo. The story is just began, only vol1/ch1 is out, translated version made by the great guys at Yanime.

http://uchan.uw.hu/Images/Yuuto.jpg

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hmm...something new by the guy who made HnG?...that does sound interesting though I'm probably more intrusted in what they decide to do with this new series since HnG was something that technically hasn't been tried before and is pretty intense...can't say I feel that interested hearing that it's about skating but Hotta pulled through once so I'll at least take a look once

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

another hyper story? ahaha anyway, i think i would like the pic like HNG. thanks for ur info, uchan ^^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.