Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you know the anime "Akazukin Cha Cha"? - Minitokyo

Do you know the anime "Akazukin Cha Cha"?

Tagged under Akazukin Cha Cha

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

Waa~! Hello there! I just want to ask you guys if you ever knew the anime "Akazukin Cha Cha" or in english "Red-Hood Cha-Cha"... Because Ive been having a hard time searching the net for Akazukin Cha Cha websites... If ever you knew one, would you mind telling me?... I really love that anime.. T_T...... I would like to watch the episodes again but its hard to find websites that offers downloadable episodes of it... Well, that's all, sorry for disturbing you... Thank you and have a nice day!!!!
Jaa-ne~!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BTW have you ever tried watching it? What can you say about it???

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Akazukin Chacha is the story of a young witch, ChaCha, who lives with her master Seravi on Mt. Mochimochi. She is young and impressionable, but not the brightest of students (her magic never seems to work quite right).

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! youre right.. have you watched or just heard about it? Its been a long time ago since i watched it.... Maybe that's the reason why there arent so many websites about it... T_T

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

Quote by Chizukuwaa~! youre right.. have you watched or just heard about it? Its been a long time ago since i watched it.... Maybe that's the reason why there arent so many websites about it... T_T

i just found in this website http://www.animenfo.com/index.php

Signature

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

i've watched it before......one of my fav. i remember watching it while laughing like mad. LOL but i forgot most of the names of the characters except cha cha seravi and daimaru :sweat:

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

Quote by sleepingforesti've watched it before......one of my fav. i remember watching it while laughing like mad. LOL but i forgot most of the names of the characters except cha cha seravi and daimaru :sweat:

it that really funny !?

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! well for me it is funny... i was just grade 1 when i watched it.... But I still remember some of the names like Liiya, Shiine, ChaCha, Seravi, Dorothy, Elizabeth, Marin, Yaako... And Rascal.... I love that anime.... its been 6 or 7 years since i watched it.... it makes me laugh and giggle.. dun'no why but it did.... they're really kawaii..... may I ask a question? Can you put pictures from your computer here on your userpage??
I really love that anime.....

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

Quote by ChizukuCan you put pictures from your computer here on your userpage??
I really love that anime.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/anime_782.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/tatsuya/anime_31.jpg

gomen, i just has this two only.

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! thank you... but what if you want to put some pictures in your userpage that's from your computer.... how can you do that???

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

Quote by Chizukuwaa~! thank you... but what if you want to put some pictures in your userpage that's from your computer.... how can you do that???

good question!
ok, please follow the step (in my method) :
1. Photobucket click the link
2. register 1st, after register u can upload the picture u want. (ps : limit 250 kb lower only)
3. and copy the link of the image, finish! you did it.

Signature

Akazukin Cha Cha.....a great anime, one of the first I watched (that, and GS Mikami), back when it was on Cartoon Network Singapore (or CN Asia, I forget). God, that was halarious stuff....easily the best children series I've ever seen. The antics between Dorothy and Seravi were halarious.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I love Akazukin Cha-Cha....

Dorothy was my favorite..... I love her so much.... yum yum!!!

Signature

I have watched it before. I love that show. My favourite character is the oy that can turn into a wolf

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

when i was still 6 or 7 yrs old, this was my fav anime! its very funny and cute! not 2 mention som fight scenes!

5D's Caption: Vol.1

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

lolz.. yeah.. akazukin cha cha.. i watched it before.. it's a very funny show.. shiine is the cutest.. lolz.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Akazukin ChaCha! Yeap, that's my first... no, I think it's my 2nd Japanese anime I ever watched when I was little. I really like it, like where they become powerful by the power of their accessories like heart, ring, and bracelet. I remember the main charas consist of ChaCha, and another 2 boys. One with black hair while another can turn into a small wolf? I really like the one with the black hair. ^^ His name's Seravi? It was aired on Cartoon Network few years ago.

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

lol, i love that show

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I used to watch Akazukin 2 years ago...
its very cute and funny

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Its one of my all time favorite anime..... and its the funniest (dumb comedy) anime for me.... XD

Signature

wow! it's been years since i've seen akazukin cha cha.. it's really funny..^^ and the characters are so cute.. esp Liiya when he's in wolf form.. haha..^^

Signature

A wonderful series... Very difficult to find High quality images of it though...
(would really like to print an akazukin chacha poster for my wall)
If you have not watched the series I would highly recommend you take the time to track down a few episodes.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

it's kinda old. i used to watch this when i was 12. (i'm 19 now) it's a nice anime.

Signature

Yup a nice anime indeed...watch it about almost 8 - 9 years ago..

eps up on youtube, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE (one of the funniest animes ever), like episode 4. it'll have to hooked.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.