Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 death..... - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

has anyone ever pictured their own death? i'm not toking bout picturing the day when you die cause ur age is 99 or something like tat... more like when ur at a really high place and u look down..then u start to think wad if i fall and imagined it...or when ur holding a knife while cutting carrots and u start to think wad if think wad if i accidentally cut off my own hands and start imagining....it's real creepy.

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

ZeroMartin

ZeroMartin

No Life King

I'm sure anyone who has come into a situation where something can go wrong has...it happens...i do it all the time.

heres a better one, have you ever just been walking around and started looking at objects buta s weapons...as in walking by any random object and picturing how you can kill someone with it *smiles* take this toaster for instance ...hehe

Nara!

.::Zero Martin::.

zerovector

zerovector

The Simple-Minded

You are freaky....picturing ur own death and something like that...?
I did too....sometime ago when I was really small and read the Buddha Scripture depicting His (Prince Siddharta/ Buddha) Life when he discovered that all men will one day die and that it is natural....I felt afraid and then I thought abouty the various ways that I could actually just "snap" and die.....crazy I might be and then it just crossed my mind....freaky when I actually seeing myself just like that.....in a pool of blood....and like that./////

But I like to think that it doesn't matter...when you die a horific death...you become immortal in minds of others and historic....
When you die heroic, accomplished, successful and powerful it is as above as well...so what the hell....???

Could be fun.....hehehehe....when you have something fun like jumping off an airplane for skydiving....I use to fear that but not after I tried it and I can say I am very thrilled to feel the fear again....!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.