Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your username? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your username?

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

So erm..I'm just wondering what's the reason for you choosing your username or how did you invent it?

Some usernames are obvious but what about the rest of you?

[apologies if this has been posted before ???]

Mines obvious but it was this or Rick James.

_anghel_

jibeth

my username is _anghel_ meaning angel in filipino(my official language).

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

AH is for Angel Hunters, not beacause im a perv who stalks girls... im an... angel hunter.

And Zeruel is for Evangelion, The strongerst Angel of all, the one that got all the way in NERV, and that was eaten on the end by EVA-01..... may be he wasn't that strong.... XD

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Chickomon = a friend of mine's pokemon character. a roasted chicken minus it's head, with a face on it's stomach. no feathers (roasted, remember), no feet and yeah...just picture a bald, roasted (not burn roasted, roasted to perfection so it can be eaten) chicken...that says chickomon (pronounced cheek-o-mon).

so ah, yeah..there you go.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Yumi-Chan? err she's my favourite character from Chobits that's why.. erm nothing else lolz

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

I like Noir, my fave anime to date. But some-one took the name so I added 666 after it, I was listening to Episode 666 from In Flames at the time hehe.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

MHF is part of my inits names, I could use HMYFW, but I almost always use MHF

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

I like Naruto so I got avatar and sig to show it! I'll be changing it when I draw anime version of myself.

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

Shota was a name of a witch in a boook i read a long time ago....and my japanese name is Shouta....but i hate the naem Shouta, so i decided to go with Shota, but the previous comment about my japanese name didnt have to be mentioned at all.........im really spacy btw, but also Shota is the pen name i use for SC2 and MVC2 tournaments, and im known so i use this name for whatever online so ppl reconize me

Signature

Hmm i somehow derived mine from the title of an episode of an anime :D it struck me to be very interesting and somehow it turned into what you see today :)

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Yoh, because he is lazy like me.

Earn money reading e-mails here

CGE

CGE's an abbreviation of the username that I use on irc and my anime club's forums. It's short for Cowgirl Ed which is from Cowboy Bebop.

Onaka ga suki mashita. ~_~

Pen

Pen comes from Pen² or Penguim^^

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

mine's kinda lame. my friend, bekah, looked like duo maxwell at the time we decided on nick names. so she beacme "shinigami" based on that. i didn't want to be left out of the loop, but i wanted to have "tenshi" or "angel" in my name somehow. so i came up with "shinotenshi" which should mean "angel of death" id i translated it right. even so, it's a pretty original name, i think. the only places where i have to add a dash in between shino and tenshi are LJ, devart, and photobucket. everywhere else, it's not taken. ^_^

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

me? dMp comes from the restling cartoon show "Ultimate Muscle" haha. i'm not a big fan of restling but i liked those super power and muscles clashing into each other with many kind of stunts and signature moves.. enough dMp is an organization formed by bad guys who are to wrestle against earth wrestlers. i just like how it was written so i chose it.

Legend Of The Overfiend was one of the first anime movies I've ever seen. One of my all time favs. Thats why I have Urotsukidoji.

If I smile and don

aiikachi

aiikachi

Goddess of the Wind and Rain

mine comes from yyh oringinally...my half asleep attempt at spelling eikichi *kuwabaras kitten* and because of my love of catgirls *and being one* i kept it for myself, and use it everywhere online...i later found out that when divided up into syllables, aiikachi means
love less than earth

and i thought that that sounded poetic and cool ^^

Signature

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I thought of mine on the first day of French class, back in the 7th grade ( wow that was 7 years ago) anway PTG stands for Philippe The Great, and I am just too lazy to type that all out and some sites have a size limit on how many charectars your name can be.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

Absentmindederic

Just a Wanderer

Well sometimes...Wait, where am I? What am I doing here? Hmm... *leaves*

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

If you can remember quite a many year ago a little gem by Squaresoft called Front Mission 3. The first mech you gain control of as the main character is called the Zenislev, and ever since I've always used this as a nick name on everything: Battlefield, Counter Strike, Deviant Art, and my e mail because it just sounds so cool to me.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

i bet everybody of you watched the simpsons, in a very old eps, bart use the word "kwijibo" to win a scrabble game, in fact, the real way to write it is kwyjibo but i prefer the way im using it, kwijibo mean a fat,bald north american ape but dotn worry im not one ^^ i just like the way it sound and i wanted to use a nickname that i would not meet everywere.so i tought that "Kwijibo" was original even if im not the one that created it

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I love the meaning of the word Rhapsody and the way it flows.....

oh, the meaning..... it has to do with music and its flow...

Signature

DeviousOni

DeviousOni

[D E V i O U S]

Devious meaning evil or against the norm and Oni meaning demon or spirit in japanese. I came up with it when I was a senior in high school when I was tired of my old alias, SoushiX. Of course, I don't live up to the name--I'm as nice as they come. ^_^;

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.