Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your username? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your username?

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 255 total items

My name originally started when i was i junior high school. i hung out with a group of girls (i'm a guy), and they nicknamed me Ochibi. Then after going through a couple months of helplessness (giving self physical pain to relieve emotional pain, wishing someone would show love and compassion to help me out from my constant negative thoughts, wishing for death at least 10 times, etc.) That's when I added Shadow to the beginning. Nowadays, i refer to myself as Ochibi when i'm in a good mood, and when i'm in a bad mood, i become ShadowOchibi, emotionally, mentally, and physically. (kinda strange, but the only supernatural things i believe in are those that are based on my favorite anime)

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

Farewell ---> It reminds me that nothing in life is forever.. Kind of sad too, well the truth is always sad.

my name is in german and means nameless. first when i was in the internet i wasnt sure what i should give me as a name so i gave me this name and since than i continued using it.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Devildude is the avid follower and sidekick of Devilman, the classic anime and manga.
After watching the redone of the manga, and some other works, i choose this name.
Also, it sorts of become a brand of myself.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

My username is one of the names of my characters from my own anime series, Nafzia. I write my own stories about it.

Emeralis is a humainoid cat from the city, Sastech. She's a very cheerful hyperactive young woman and belongs in Destiny Aliance.

That's the reason behind my username and history behind Emeralis. :)

Signature

Sajuuk --- complete version is Sajuuk Khar, meaning The Chosen One, Name of the dictator in PC game Homeworld 2

mine isn't because i'm a pervert or anything. i actually have a disease called lupus not many people have heard of it. i've been sick for two years. but it's ok. i don't know what i would of done if i didn't have anime. i probably would have gone insane. anyway it's not like aids or cancer or anything deadly like that i just get tired really fast.

hitomi from escaflowne and eyes, because thats what hitomi means and caz she can see the fture/past it sound perfecly to add eyes to it

Mine is from Project .hack and the epitaph of twilight ^-^ its aura

I have faith that this world still has some hope.....

My own username comes from an episode of The Red Green Show named "The Drive-Thru." A delivery truck full of burgers flips over and turns the Possum Lodge into a Drive Thru. On the boxes read "Toro." Now, at first I considered naming myself Toro, but later decided on the Greek spelling of the word, which is "Tauro."

:sweat:

Since most of you have never heard of the Red Green Show, here is a good link to the episode in question: http://www.tv.com/the-red-green-show/show/4980/summary.html

...I've been real immature, haven't I?

ryuujinhime ...

My first anime to get me started and really into anime was 'The Vision of Escaflowne.' It still is my favorite series, though other new ones have come close to toppling it in my heart. It's the first series I collected on my own without my brother's assistance [even though he's got GREAT TASTE when it comes to anime series!] and the first full fansub I've collected on my own.

The version I had translated Van Fanel's race as ryuujin [dragon-clan, dragon-race], spelled that way...and hime [princess] is on the end. So, my avatar is the dragon-clan princess.

This name is used for a character I created based on 'The Vision of Escaflowne' world, who was created to be Van & Hitomi's grandaughter. She also is the youngest of a set of twins, with an older brother....(of course, she never listens to her nii-san...) ;p

I'm not quite sure, but one time i wanted to make my username "strawberry". but since it was obviously taken, strawberrt sounded alright. and not many people have this name too! which makes it even better

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

jusuchin-corocoro

jusuchin-corocoro

How About Some Triangler Love?

my nick was a little funny on how it existed... "jusuchin" is the direct translation from my original name, which is Justin. and i didn't create the "corocoro" part. my previous name was "jusuchin-coordinator", cuz i feel that they are special and gifted people, just as every person in the world should feel. but, my friends in university can't pronounce my name properly so most of them ended up saying "kurekkurek"! from there, i derived the name "corocoro" and i relate that to a cockroach which has antennas, just as my hair style looks like as well! well, except that the hair has more antennas than a regular cockroach...

so, "jusuchin-corocoro" just means a lovable cockroach that is me. and everyone in university calls me "corocoro" as well, so i pretty gotten used to it... XD

vectory kyoani-fans haruhisuzumiya-sos-dan mt-lucky-star fullmetal-alchemist-fans evangelion-queen negaraku bleach-central clannad-fans

well... i wanted "sasa" because most people call me that..but it was taken so i put the "li" in front because my name is lisa.. yea.. lisa's a really common name.. hahahaha..

SerenityEternal

SerenityEternal

~ radical dreamer ~

Mine is actually simple^^

Serenity for peace
and Eternal for Eternity...

the reason is because it reminds me of one of my favorite words.."Sincerity" ^_^ that's why i chose those 2.

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 255 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.