Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your username? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your username?

page 2 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

cyn

Mi^u

well.. a simple idea.

somebody starved and eat an angel wing.

therefore the angel cant fly anymore.

then she dropped 4 heaven 2 the earth and bcome human.

dats why itz called Fallen.Angel.

~itza looong story after all XD~~

:D

==~*~*~ :+: Hav F41TH in these F41NT3D time :+: ~*~*~*~==
.. "Farewell my friend, now it is time to make our Dreams into Reality"

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

Quote by Kwijiboi bet everybody of you watched the simpsons, in a very old eps, bart use the word "kwijibo" to win a scrabble game, in fact, the real way to write it is kwyjibo but i prefer the way im using it, kwijibo mean a fat,bald north american ape but dotn worry im not one ^^ i just like the way it sound and i wanted to use a nickname that i would not meet everywere.so i tought that "Kwijibo" was original even if im not the one that created it

Hah! Is that the same show where they invented Scrabbleship? "You sunk my Scrabbleship!" - Homer

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Years ago when I played CS with mates at a local LAN, we had too many players in one server on de_dust and I kept on getting telefragged. Found it hilariously funny at the time so it eventually stuck to me :) (shortened to make it unique)

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote by Zenislev

Quote by Kwijiboi bet everybody of you watched the simpsons, in a very old eps, bart use the word &quot;kwijibo&quot; to win a scrabble game, in fact, the real way to write it is kwyjibo but i prefer the way im using it, kwijibo mean a fat,bald north american ape but dotn worry im not one ^^ i just like the way it sound and i wanted to use a nickname that i would not meet everywere.so i tought that &quot;Kwijibo&quot; was original even if im not the one that created it

Hah! Is that the same show where they invented Scrabbleship? &quot;You sunk my Scrabbleship!&quot; - Homer

Nah the episode he's talking about is really old.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

wow ~ some interesting reasons ^^ ....hehe you know ~ I never even answered my own question so here goes:

I got the name Akina from an anime called UFO Princess Walkure n' then I stuck the word Spirit simply cos I thought it sounds good~

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

About 4 years ago I was pretty heavy into the game Tribes and was on a compeditive team. The name of the team was -|WoLf|- and they liked everyone to have a theme name to go along with the tag. Since I'm from Minnesota and we have timberwolves in my area I decided to call myslef -Timber-|WoLf|-. So I just keep it -Timber for short.

Signature

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

I am crazy about anime and I like panda, so I combine these two words together. That's how I got my name.

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

shyxsakura

the meaning?

well .. all of my friends told me that i remind them of sakura kinimoto because im so happy and peppy and stuff .. ..

and shy?

ahahha .. i dunno .. it matched! ^-^

My nick...is the extent of my basketball prowess. Stuck to me way back in grade four. >_>

I like butterflai's. XD And I'm a girl..

mmm, marshmallow.

Fugo, a jojo character, his stand is very powerful and dangerous, i simply like him.

Abadonna

Abadonna

I think I've told it before - Abadonna comes from Bulgakov's book "Master and Margarita". Abadonna is the death. And it also sounds pretty XD

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

Uhm becuase I've been using this nick for ages.... I tend to be very impatient sometimes :|

Fallen Angels have no choice but to become Demons

Isn't it obvious. I'm chubby that's why I choose it and because I couldn't come up with any better than that.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

sam oh is my real name and sammo happens to be my nickname in real life. the nickname derives from a show called martial law with a chinese cop as its main character who does crazy martial art moves...it got to a pt where even my teachers started calling me it, so i said what the heck

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

suntiger... haha my nickname goes a while back... in 9th grade I was one of those weird girls you'll meet in biology and I was in love with spiders. We watched a video on turantulas one day and they mentioned how the suntiger was one of the most poisonous spiders in the world.. so not only did I think it was fuzy and cute, but I loved the name too ^^; thats the story behind my name =p

In my case Ymooncrystal is just a description of who I am ^^;; it's a collection of words that describe me. Y - Moon - Crystal | Y= First letter of name =) , Moon= lonely, far away, dreamer-fantasy, Crystal= fragile, unique-different. There you go.. ^^;;

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

AHH, spiders? i always thought you got your name from a mixture of the sun and tigers x_x

suntiger

suntiger

.::Angel of Chaos::.

Quote by sammoAHH, spiders? i always thought you got your name from a mixture of the sun and tigers x_x

hahah everyone thinks that.. its gotten to the point over the last 3-4 years that I gave in and said yeah to everyone who guessed it was sun + tiger XD

my name is obvious and really boring...but at least it's easy to remember

I like anime
I was born in '86

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Zephiris was just my favorite character from scrapped princess ^^;

Quote by ShotaShota was a name of a witch in a boook i read a long time ago....and my japanese name is Shouta....but i hate the naem Shouta, so i decided to go with Shota, but the previous comment about my japanese name didnt have to be mentioned at all.........im really spacy btw, but also Shota is the pen name i use for SC2 and MVC2 tournaments, and im known so i use this name for whatever online so ppl reconize me

Might that book be the Wizards First Rule by Terry Goodkind?

Anyways. My name comes from a evil charakter in the Genesis-game called Shining Force. Really liked Kane, so I decided to stick with it.

Revelias

Revelias

ctlbanner

My name is the combination of of two last names on the poster for the movie Love Crimes.

Signature

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

Quote by _anghel_my username is _anghel_ meaning angel in filipino(my official language).

whoa and i thought im the only filipino here...

i picked darkangel from an anime, when i heard it i just started using it..

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

page 2 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.