Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your username? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your username?

page 4 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

Luciel..............a demon's name or more accurate lucifer himself.....yes yes a long history behind it but why tell it when its reallly long....

Well... mine...

If you play Capcom Fighting games and know Rival Schools, you may have an idea now ;P

It is my favorite Capcom character, along with Charlie, Guile and Remy :P

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Cheeky-Peach

Cheeky-Peach

Teh Kitteh Girl

Kawaii Cheeky Peach?
My friend gave me the name, "Cheeky Peach" when she... er.. pinched my bum... DO NOT ASK! Yes, I know, she's a weird one. I think she pinched me because I slapped her with a ... Salmon... ... ^_^""

Kawaii? That comes from Tom (Tele-Fragd). He just calls me that on a regular basis.

>_> I was here about a year ago.

And then I left.
My bad...
But don't worry! I'm back now. ^o^

I used to be called "mumu" quite a lot (mumu=Filipino word for "ghost") but it was more of an inside joke between me and my friends and when we start talking about that, lots of hentai themes come up, so...^_^

Alien21xx I invented because someone told me I'm exactly like the alien, Niea, from Niea_7. I loved that anime and I only saw it once and can't find it anymore...

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

maqua

maqua

oh-so-innocent XD

maqua, hmmmmm.... i guess you could say that one day i was thinking of a spiffy deviantART name and i suddenly i thought of maqua because i liked how it sounded (with the m in front of the word aqua). i like water! woooo!

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

^^ hehe...not really sure where I got mine from...I probably got Aya from either Weiss Kreuz or Ayashi no Ceres.

^_^ I added the -chan at the end cause a friend had -sama after hers....she inspired me XD

Loki

Loki

.: Web Leecher :.

From a norse mythology.

"Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est." [Knowledge is power.]
- Francis Bacon

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Wanted to make a fun name. Figured the "light of the sword" would be fun enough.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

I liked the word Nitro 'cause it sounds cool. The 2985 is 1000 more than my birth year...
Kinda lame, I know. And I use it for most boards...

Signature

Momo-chan

Momo-chan

Frustrated Graphic Artist

My boyfriend gave me this nick! XD It's "peach"(the fruit) in japanese coz he likes peaches.. ;D And i like it as well because it sounds really cute! =D

"Through the silence, you call my name, my heart stops beating, I'm lost in a dream."

Signature

Mine means: to grow in intensity; to be aggravated; to get worse; to develop.

Describes me pretty well.

Definition from: http://rut.org/cgi-bin/j-e/jis/dict/

Its my name ^^
followed by some random number

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

YoukoxLover?? hehe I LOVE YOUKO!!!! HEZ HAWT!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Sweet_ange: I still have no idea why i choose the name..

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

to make a long story short, my sn has lonewolf in it, and everything i use contains wolf. so my friend joked and called me wolfboy once....and that was when it was born.

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

kdshortman?...well my name's serah...and u guys kno that song?...k seraaa seraa...watever will beeeeee will beeeeeeee...the future's not ours to seeeeeeeee...k seraaaaa seraaaaa lol...well nehoo...my 7th grade teacher started callin me K...and it kinda stuck...and 'd' is abbreviation for 'the' pretty clever huh? hahaha ^_^ and 'shortman' is for uhh...well it's cuz i'm short haha...short for my age...18 and i'm 5 ft 3...bleh...lol...watever...gotta play with the cards ur dealt...good stuff...^_^

Skeith - Terror of the Death

It's a EndEnemy in .hack//INFECTION, he looks so stylish and he has a stylish kind to kill.
I saw skeith, so i take it as nickname.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I wanted my name to be PureType D Zanza but i was too lazy to put it so it's just Zanza and yeah it's the nickname of my favorite character Sagara Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin

rawr sounded awesome to me. and I was also, oddly, in love with how it's spelled.

the underscore... makes it more unique.

I can RAWR and you can't!! bwahahahaha

LiƩtaud is the name of the first Crusader entering into Jerusalem during the first Crusade. He was from the city of Tournay (Belgium) like me.

I'm a Frank warrior! :lol:

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I just love Samurai ^^ and Haruko Haraharu from Furi Kuri heh he ^^- she's a great role model LOL XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

Ezekiel... A Prophet from the bible. After watching Evangelion I sort of got fixed on abusing biblical allusions...

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Gojira means Godzilla. But I'm sure you all already knew that. Big fan of Jap stuff! Rock on Japan!! Yeah!! :D

Signature
The King of the Monsters

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

Well, I thought of this name right after I first became fairly obsessed with anime. I ran across the name Youko, and liked it, even though I'd never even seen Yuu Yuu Hakusho before. Koryuu I also ran across while surfing the net, and I just put it together with Youko and you have my name. Youko Koryuu. n.n

page 4 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next » 255 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.