Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your username? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your username?

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 255 total items

it is my counter-strike name without the 01 there, my username used to be X-commando, but i shortened it to XcOm

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

trepies is from ff8, the group that worshipped quistis

i think the rest is ez to figure out ;p

Nasedo_Lyne

The Personifying Force

Nasedo Lyne is the name of my character in the tabletop roleplaying we do in my neighborhood.

i just wanted something unique.. so i just took link from zelda and changed the letters but kept the sound

hydro

H2O:HydroGen

hydro-a friend of mine whose drawings are cool invented a character for his new story (is me) but i've chose hydro's name 'cos i like water so hydro is a human with the capability to do everything wich contains hydrogen(water),he can use hydrokinetic,ripp the 75% of the water inside your body,although the strongest character is ArcaNjo.so hydro is the other me is my life in a couple of pages.

"Use the element who brings life"

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

hmm... Trigun... and knives go together i think... lol

Midnighteskye because I like the night and the sky. The e's where added because when I signed up for my hotmail account it was taken so I had to misspell. However I like the e's. Pretty much if you see a midnighteskye somewhere its usually me I havent once ran across it being taken.

Spidey-Matt

Spidey-Matt

Shira (Spidey-Matts Chicken)

It's jus' one of those crazy things that comes about due to things my friends and I got up to one night.

Signature
Click here to visit my gallery.

Sniper's Motto:"Don't run, you'll only die tired!"

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

lol, i used to be a big fan of the anime "Ojamajo Doremi" and.. the main character's main colour is pink.. so yah ^^ i've been using this username for a lotta stuff so.. why not keep using it ^_^'

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

I thought Ronin was cool, is kinda like a mercenary of Japan's past
and for some reason I like the name Drake

Mine comes from my real name Lisa. It's just a nickname my boyfriend calls me. XD And I call him Dougypoo in return.

i love computers, so mine is gigahertz

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

It remind me of David Blaine and his amazing street magic tricks. :)

It reminds me of David Blaine and his amazing street magic tricks. :)

well, what can i say... i guess i derived it from the "Magna Carta"... though i have no idea what exactly the document details

Signature

Penelo - FFXII

..well because i'm just a baka! :D

Cool band.

Kwisatz Haderach - term from Dune. Get it. Read it. Love it. ;)

ricenoodles are yummy :)

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Quote by dMpme? dMp comes from the restling cartoon show "Ultimate Muscle" haha. i'm not a big fan of restling but i liked those super power and muscles clashing into each other with many kind of stunts and signature moves.. enough dMp is an organization formed by bad guys who are to wrestle against earth wrestlers. i just like how it was written so i chose it.

It doesn't stand for "Drill Milky Punch"? There's an anime pc game by that name.

Kizuna is japanese for "Bond" or "Link" as in a friendship bond or link

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Groovybluesgirl is the name I use at all the anime sites I belong to also in live journal.
It's from the DNAngel song "Groovy Blues" (It's my fav song) and I'm a Dark Mousy fan so it works perfect.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

mine...hmmmm

I thought in my head of some nick that sound kool...and after several fail attempt...

I've come up with this kool name, Lonely Assassin

hahaha ^^

the old guy from ff7 (nanaki's grandfather)... bugenhagen is also the name of a german philosopher or something... i read that in some ff7 site a looooong time ago so i don't really remember... ^_^'

Hmmm,....I don't realy remember it >_>
....ah..yes^^

My girlfriend named me that way u.u"
I mean....^^"

It comes from Predator,...but there was a girl I realy liked and we became friends and then she called me Predo/Predo-chan,...even now ^^"
(and now I love her >_> but,...this doesn'T belong here I guess xD")

page 6 of 11 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 255 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.