Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the time it takes to load a page - Minitokyo

the time it takes to load a page

page 1 of 1 9 total items

is it just me or does it take forever to load a page? i think people get used to it after a while though, am i right?

Sorry for my poor english...

To me, Minitokyo is a very slower page... But i can get used... Maybe this site is made to people with monster bandwidth

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Yeah, it can be a little slow, but that's part of its charm, or something....

i dont know... i usually get annoyed waiting for the page to load. >_< i know im very impatient.

jhujhiti

Retired Moderator

jhujhiti

Bug Exterminator

We're working aggressively to fix these problems. I've just installed a PHP compiler cache that has taken a lot of the dirty work away and should make things a little faster. However, the main problem is simply that Minitokyo has grown too much and there isn't enough money to fund more servers. Donations are always appreciated :D

In the next week or so, I hope to move us to a much more optimized database and webserver. My experiments (this weekend's downtime) has shown me that I can't predict what's going to happen until it does, though.

it's slow, but it's still tolerable IMO, it's better than the days when the whole page's thumbnails are Xs.............

keep up the good work whoever is maintiaining the site ;)

keep up the good work....
sorry i didnt mean to complain ^^'' im kinda new and im slowly getting used to it

keep up the good work....
sorry i didnt mean to complain ^^'' im kinda new and im slowly getting used to it

Mindslice

Maniacal Bunny Lord

Yeah it's slow. But like I have something better to do.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.