Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 C.o.n.s.t.a.n.t.i.n.e. Have you watched it?! - Minitokyo

C.o.n.s.t.a.n.t.i.n.e. Have you watched it?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

So have you watched Constantine? starring Keanu Reeves as a demon slayer off to pay his way to heaven by putting demons back to where they belong but got himself stuck between saving the world from utter most hellbound destruction of earth while battling his own sins and a destiny he must find so he may go to heaven.

wont give the spoiler because its the first movie in ages since ive seen wings on people which is great.... Love it or hate it? what do you think it was!

In my opinion this is one of those cool camera angle, story fictioned, gothic/ biblic genre, action thriller movie which is another one of those original designed movies. Simple and straightforward like himself in the movie, It doesnt actually end in a romantic way but in more of a redemption from heaven and another chance to live so he may change his life and never go back kind of endings....
so to me it was a 3.5 / 5 ^__^

What say you?

havent seen yet but i probably will sometime, on a sort of related matter, "A Scanner Darkly" also starring Keanu looks godly as well. the trailer just came out, check it out here:
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2665143?htv=12

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Woah i love that trailer, saw it before the movie started in the theater cos its almost like a Game with vectors cg all around it! Almost like the "Hulk" game " on Ps2 and Xbox game consoles.... My lil brother said that Keanu and the other cast had to wear special type of suits to make that effect! Beautifully an roiginal to see! :)

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Woah, the trailer looks awesome and I think I'll have to go and see it now ^^ . It's been a while since a qfilm like this was out.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

shinta

shinta

Kawaii Chibi Meeper

I'm planning to watch it! Hee hee hee!!! Now to look for someone to watch with me. ^_^

Signature Image
IMTeam -=- [Sammo] -=- [Kenzuke] -=- [OracleAngel] -=- [SapphireSky] -=- [dedwards] -=-
[WCC] [Vectorness] [Anime Club] [Canvas] [DNAngel Fans] [Express] [YYH Group] [IRC] [MTs] [FLIP]

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

no i haven't seen this American trash. i am superpissed about this "adoption" of the Hellblazer comic. hmm Keanu Reeves as an English chainsmoking, cancer patient, occult detective... check

wtf is going on? and from what i have read the story is borderline retarded- so in answer to your query no i haven't seen it. perhaps i will download it but im not paying $45 to see this freakin garbage. >.<

nothing like an American adoption of a foreign movie or book.
>=0!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! :angry:

i really hope Frank Miller's "Sin City" restores my lost faith in comic - movies.

I havent watched it yet but from what ive seen in trailers it really looks great.

Cant wait to watch ^_^

Signature

J-Music lover
If you need any songs just PM me an if I have it ill link it to you

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

I saw it last night with my wife and I tought it was great, it had a pretty good story.
Even my wife like the movie(she dosent like keanu reeves that much).
If your looking to watch a movie with a story and some action I recommend this movie.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

I havent seen it yet but am looking foward to watching it after seeing the trailers

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

oh HELL yes!!! I just watched it yesterday (19th) it was pretty dam cool. its an original, ANTI-boring movie GO SEE it!!!!

Signature

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

I thought it was pretty good, appreciated how well they used the heaven vs hell and whole religion thing in their storyline. The feel of the film certainly was different, I suppose from like how you mentioned the camera angles and the how they made hell look. I was anticipating more action, or atleast I was led to believe that from the trailers, but there really wasn't that much action. Still was an enjoyable film worth seeing though.

Btw Gabriel certainly was an interesting character :)

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I am still waiting for that superman movie, damn all of these filler comic characters are getting their own movie, we need to set our standard a bit higher. I can't believe Blade got 3 movies, granted the first one kick ass, but the last two is just overkilled. And blade isn't excatly the one name you mention when you think of marvel. That is why i have so much hope for the Fantasy Four movie. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

it was a pretty well put together, all in all, the characters were well played (even though keanu always plays characters well) and it had some unexpected parts as well, which is a definate change for me. i really liked the movei. but im looking ofrward to the new batman movie comin out too.

Signature

rezuke

Napoleon Dynamite

I really want to see because it looks really cool. Unfortunatley I rarely go to the movies when they come out in theatres. I'll probably end up renting it in a few months.

Wizard needs food, badly.

[My Xanga] (My blog/journal)
[My DA account] (DeviantArt)
Signature

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

I wanna see it too..I saw a little trailer and it seemed nice! And I like Keanu pretty much.. :P

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

it was a good movie.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15333/

Duplicate thread, closing. ^^

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.