Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you wanted to be a naruto character who would you be? - Minitokyo

if you wanted to be a naruto character who would you be?

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

I personally like Garaa because he is the most misunderstood character (I think anyways) in th e series.

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

Quote by KitizhiI personally like Garaa because he is the most misunderstood character (I think anyways) in th e series.

Gaara is like me in a way just because when i was little i had no friends until i grew alittle older and went to middle school that's when i started to get friends :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

I glad to be kakashi-sensei.......reason to teach my sistah...how to be a good girl hehe..

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Kabuto if he was just on the Good Side though^^ Too egotistic I might say ^^;; But on the good guys side it would be Kakashi evolved with his ----- spoiler! hehehe

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

EVen though I'm a girl, I'd love to be Jiraiya, his moves are awesome! I wouldn't mind being Tsunade either, she definitely kicks ass!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.