Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If a record told the story of your life- what would it be? - Minitokyo

If a record told the story of your life- what would it be?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

im curious what musical album tells the story of your life. Mine is NIN "Downward Spiral" it so weird because the first time i heard that album i felt i could totally relate to it, and that is probably the first and last time that is happened. And of course my life always sems to be on a downward spiral et al, so it all fit. :(

So what is the album of your life?

probably a comedy of my many elusive adventures XP
like that time i snuck out of the house at midnight and almost got arrested
or that time i got slapped or that other time i got slapped and that time again i got slapped...
quite the violent comedy XD hehe but i guess it would be half boring too...too much time online...oh well some funny stuff happens to me here too XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I wish I knew one - but there's so many albums that somewhat describe a small part of me, and others well - just plain fun, I guess. I can't seem to find an album that describes my life entirely as a whole though. Sometimes I don't take the words from some of these songs and sink it in really too far, unless its wonderfully crafted, of course.

I'm kind of more of an instrumental type of person - but its nice to have both strong lyrics and amazing music added into the mixture together. Anyways, I don't have a clue. Sorry, can't think of one that describes about my life so perfectly well, really.

That must be just me, of course.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

It would probably be something dark,misterious and unusual being a pretty accurate description of my personality and life

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I would say the Eagles's "Hotel California", because I have a both light and dark in my personality, so far my light side is winning, but the dark is gaining power, and pretty soon we know who is calling to me. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Quote by bloodphoenixIt would probably be something dark,misterious and unusual being a pretty accurate description of my personality and life

XD HA HA HA HA another want to be darkness XD how funny XD
Just keep wish that LOL XD HA HA ha
i don't have one really if there are one i wouldn't know ^_^'
i don't listen to music that much :)

bloodphoenix

bloodphoenix

Shadowflame

Quote by gundragon

Quote by bloodphoenixIt would probably be something dark,misterious and
unusual being a pretty accurate description of my personality and
life

XD HA HA HA HA another want to be darkness XD how funny XD
Just keep wish that LOL XD HA HA ha
i don't have one really if there are one i wouldn't know ^_^'
i don't listen to music that much :)

want to be dark? if you knew me youd know that I am dark and have a very icy personality

Time is wriitten on the wind Fate is not carved in sheets of stone these are the words that I have heard~gasaraki
I lie in darkness because darkness lies in me

I'm not too sure..I know it would be 16 years and 7 months long, and full of perky guitar solos, mixed with reflective piano interludes.
Maybe that 25 disc classical music set that was avaialable a while back.

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

Quote by Celessalol - I wish I knew one - but there's so many albums that somewhat describe a small part of me, and others well - just plain fun, I guess.

The same here. But two albums coming close to relating to my life would be 'Discovery' by Daft Punk and 'Things To Make And Do' by Moloko. The first one being... weird and the other sentimental and positive. And that's me.

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

well it wasn't a record, but it was a tape deck. and that tape would be the tape to the donkey kong country soundtrack. i still cry every time i jump into funky's barrel and fly around the island in the sun with that music just flowing through me. i don't know why, but it reminds me of something. something familiar, but i just can't put my finger down on it. but that is definitely the tape of my life. keep it real.

Signature

I havent the foggest idea. I guess something with alot of rythem and lively with out being obnoxious.

Signature

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

i don't know what it would be but i wouldn't pay a dime to hear it

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.