Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Would You React If You Saw A Guy Using A Girlish Avatar? - Minitokyo

How Would You React If You Saw A Guy Using A Girlish Avatar?

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 238 total items

Vetus

Vetus

Lonely Rolling Star

It's something normal to me. After all, I have seen many girls to have Keshin or Inuyasha on their avatars. So, what's the big deal about a boy using Chii or Rei Ayanami on his avatar? Think simple, ne?

What is "normal", anyway? If you aren't troubling the rest of the world, then there's no harm in being abnormal.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

*^^*

saki would gooo .... kawaiiii .. XD XD
and poke em .. XD XD

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

well for me when i see the avatar i think the person is a girl...until i visit their userpage...
ehh...not really shocked when i find out, i don't know why but i'm not.

of course it could be a fav character or they think it's a cool avatar so i guess those are their possible reasons...even if you think it's a girl and find out it's a guy...shouldn't put too much thought into it, the thinking will probably confuse you even more...

Kwadjo

zionist

Check it, the other day. I met this girl named tylor. And my freind she says,you know "isn't Tylor a guys name." So I says , "Well shes a girl, so its a girls' name." You can make the connection.

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! hello! well, for me, if i met a person who uses a girl avatar, i wont mind it at all. because it doesnt matter to me even he uses a girl or a boy avatar... you know, maybe its his favorite character... and there are times when a boy actually likes a girl character and a girl wants a boy avatar, ya know vice versa.... xd.... i wont react so much and i wont think something that means he's a she easily.... ^_^ well that's all i can say maybe...
Jaa-ne~! XP :pacman: ;)

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

seeing from the confusion in this thread, I think it's a good idea to put gender status beside their name (i've seen it in some forum) or whereever suits.
as for me, I've seen many of my friends (not just in this forum) use girl face avatar, it's only to show that they like those characters, nothing else...same for the case of girl using guys avatar.
so I probably think this is normal (but it's confusing though when you haven't know the person yet).

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I'm not bothered by using girly avatars. i don't have an explanation on why i use girl avatars i just like to use them.

anfrey

kuchiki rukia turns me on

i'm a guy... and i have a girl both my avatar and sig.... seems perfectly normal to me.... i <3 rukia

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

I wouldnt mind I guess it just what they like... It just affect that he likes girl's things more

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

I'd rather look at female avatars then male ones.

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I got no problem with it. I would actually commend any male using a female avatar. It shows that they are confident in their sexuality and they have the cajones to do it. SO heres TO YOU fellow males WHO USE female avatars!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

LenaPriss

LenaPriss

Hardcore Otaku

lol,well i a guy too,and i dont mind it at all!!If the Ava girl or guy!!! I use a girl avater beause i lite it at all!! And it really dosen't matter at all of a girl or guy Avater they use!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

WHO cares!!! pics of pretties is better than dudes

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

:/ why are you asking this quetion Celessa ??
Or are you a guy hinding behin a girl avart XD HA HA HA ha
i don't know but sometime I forget that they are guys because they avart ^_^'
But then again i forget stuff fast :D

anfrey

kuchiki rukia turns me on

i don't particularly focus on what gender the other person i'm talking to is... not til i get to know them more personally... then it's just second nature.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by punker0017I got no problem with it. I would actually commend any male using a
female avatar. It shows that they are confident in their sexuality and
they have the cajones to do it. SO heres TO YOU fellow males WHO USE
female avatars!

Hmm... I imply that you find girl avatars looking pretty hot, and you seem to be expressing yourself so well by taking pride of people who use them quite often, despite them being guys of course.

That's some pretty bold words you've got over there. Glad to show your opinion - and I respect what you had to say. I'll keep that in mind. Guess you find it normal, ne? Pretty cool. **Thumbs up**

Quote by mdntdragonWHO cares!!! pics of pretties is better than dudes

Now the guys don't admit they are pretty as girls. Dang straight - girls are way more prettier, hands down. That's too obvious. I like you already. lol

**Jots down on her notes** That means that the girls don't want guys as much as the guys would actually want girls. Then again. **Closes her books and takes off her glasses** Avatars don't show off much personality, as they are lifeless, so I assume looks do really matter for avatars absolutely in this case.

**Chucks her book away**

You said it - Who cares?! Girls look better, no need for explanations here. lol - Good show.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Quote by Aa-chanWell, girls do tend to look nice in avatars, but it could be something to do with it being a favourite character from an anime series in which the more prominent ones are female. I don't personally think anything of it in the same way that if I see a female with a male in their avatar, I don't really notice it as anything different.
It does sometimes give you a base for a guess of the sex of someone before you know for sure. There were one or two people who thought I was female [including you as I remember :p] as I had the Tamaki Nami avatar.

What Aa-chan said.

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Interesting question Cel, hehe.... I don't care at all, what I want to know is the person behind the avatar, if he/she is cool then everything is fine for me :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

For me.. i dun really mind having a female avatar =P becoz female avatars looks beautiful XD and as for the male avatars they look cool! so it goes either way.

of coz i have a hard time remembering who is male or female XD *im kinda blur *

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

MadTeaParty

Madam

I could really care less. It's not like avatar = that person. Maybe the guy likes the girl, girl likes the guy, etc. The only time I'd be worried is when a guy goes around announcing that he's a girl when he's not, or vice versa. Acting like one naturally is one thing, but parading around is a bit unsettling.

Akiravinoe

Akira

Wuahahahahaha, this really funny thread.
Well, no comment.. everybody has right. Right???

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

hehe, I dont have a problem with that, :P like sometimes I have screencaps of anime guys that dress up as girls as my avatar. *lmao* :D but not this avatar tho!! XD

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

No issues whatsoever. I don't judge a guy as girly man simply because he uses a pic of a girl as avatar. It could simply be that he is a fan of that character or person, no more no less.

urdchan

goddess of fate

The real question is: does anyone really know who is typing on the other end of the keyboard?

The Internet is a great place to be something that you are not in real life, if you choose. I try to never make assumptions about the person at the other end of a post...well I guess I assume they are human. :)

Signature
...without the dark there can be no light...

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 238 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.