Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Would You React If You Saw A Guy Using A Girlish Avatar? - Minitokyo

How Would You React If You Saw A Guy Using A Girlish Avatar?

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 238 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by diamarrrAlishachan~ talking bout me??hahahaha ~_~ yes im girly so what hahahaha
check out gender of your brain post see my results ...-_-''

I find your avatar appealing, actually. I don't know. I'm in love with J-Pop Celebrities and Idols - just had to pop that in before two of my fine and funny friends duke it out. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Quote by Celessajust had to pop that in before two of my fine and funny friends duke it out. lol

Why would me and diamarrr fight? Diamarr so sweet that's why I said I didn't get him mixed up.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hahaha celessie is so les ......just kidding ;) hehe yes i know i find it very appealing too :nya: hahah im not fighting her im flirting with her ;) lol

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - You two. ^_^

Quote by diamarrrhahah im not fighting her im flirting with
her ;) lol

Chopz tried the same tactic with me, but he got a cheap swat in the head with my teflon pan - lol - so you better be careful that Alisha isn't doing the same over here. **Snickers**

Quote by AlishaWhy would me and diamarrr fight? Diamarr so sweet that's why I said I didn't get him mixed up.

How considerate of you! ^_^ Alisha is so sweet, isn't she?

Hehe.

Anyways, diamarrr, I'm not at all embarrassed if you did mention you were a little girly. No shame in showing off the sensitive side in a guy, right? To tell you the truth, I find beautiful girls pretty cute as well, and I don't mind if a guy like you has a girlish avatar on, and gets along with girls much more often than guys over there, as well.

I know a couple guys who are like that - they love being around with girls, rather than their own - because they like to open themselves up more often to others. So no shame in admitting it, of course. I totally understand. lol

Quote by diamarrrhahaha celessie is so les ......just kidding ;)

A lespe? That wouldn't be the first. lol - Yes, I'll admit that I've gone pretty intimate with some of them at times, but not to the point of sexual desire and all that. **Shrugs** I admit to the other people at my uni. that I like girls because they look so pretty. Yeah - I thought it was abnormal at first but at least they are quite understanding - and they told me it was normal, in a sense. ^_^ - But technically, I am not a lespe - I know what cha' mean though. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

haha...truthfully, when I see a girlish avartar, I automatically "assume" that the person's a girl. ^_^' So sometimes, when I visit userpages, I get a surprise if I found out someone, whom I thought was a female (because of their avie), was actually infact a male and vise versa...lol :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ashley50

ashley50

Dreaming Tank Buster

it's the nature every person....girls use boys' avatar and vice versa....there's nothing wrong with it

What can I say?
Let's~ Volt ~IN!

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

"Chopz tried the same tactic with me, but he got a cheap swat in the head with my teflon pan - lol - so you better be careful that Alisha isn't doing the same over here. **Snickers**"
wow u really nailed me there.....damn you're good hahaha yup of course you're not les ...just jking =D
Alishachan~ daisuki~ ;) hahaha ok this might be going too far i better stop ....lol
oh and sorry for spamming here claire we are so off the topic

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

I wouldn't think anything of it. *points* See, mine is rather girlish... I liked it because the chibi was cute! XD I made it and I'm fine with it. My last one was of Battousai style Kenshin soooo....yeah, I just alternate.

OuTMaN

Dita Liebely fan

i'm new in this forum (and don't have a avatar yet), but all i can say is, that doesn't realy
matter whats the avatar (characters (male, female), animals, effects), it only matters
that the user likes his avatar. I'm a man and usualy i use girlish avatar, because i like a nice
pic to be next to my post that reminds me that is my post, and i don't need boyish avatars because i can look myself in a mirror XD .
And most forums have under the pics of avatars status of gender, so there would be no confusion o_0 .

Signature

Quote by Celessa

Quote by diamarrrhahah im not fighting her im flirting with
her ;) lol

Chopz tried the same tactic with me, but he got a
cheap swat in the head with my teflon pan - lol - so you better be
careful that Alisha isn't doing the same over here. **Snickers**

hey..talking about me behind my back eh.. soo mean XP
hehe and yea this girl does seem to be immune to anything you toss at her...
though you could gave me some credit for always trying at least XD

Quote by diamarrrhahaha celessie is so les .....

yea she totally is XP

btw...very cute girl you got in your avy dia..i thought you were a girl at first too x_x

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

equinox01

equinox01

Lost In Darkness

Really should it matter as long as that person likes their avatar

Signature
I don' Like myself much
Shadow

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

[/quote Chopstickz]
btw...very cute girl you got in your avy dia..i thought you were a girl at first too x_x

hahaha i thought so too lol..... ^_^'

Lol I'm guy using a girl character avatar. But I do use other avatars on different sites. On AO I use a Vash The Stampede avatar. So it depends on my mood.

StrawberryJar

StrawberryJar

that lonely fruit in the corner

well.. I'm a guy... and sometimes I use a girlish avatar / sig ^^ As stated before, they have the tendency to just look prettier on avatars than male chara's (but that can just be my hormones ofcourse ^^;) plus, I like cuteness :D and well, any avatar that's cute works for me.

Sometimes that brings up confusion ofcourse.. but.. oh well, some people are easy to confuse OX

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i dont mind
it is just a picture so doesnt matter what picture it is
if someone has a girl pic doesnt mean that "that someone" is a girl
i had a girl avatar too but that doesnt mean im a girl
i liked the pic
so doesnt matter to me
;)

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Well i try not to judge ppl by their avvys, cause my assumptions usually turn out wrong. I got a girl in my avvy, if you can tell, and its the same girl in my sig.. i dont think it should matter anyway. Plus i tried to make them look as masculine as possible. I really wouldnt consider my avvy girlish, girlish is like pink with hearts on it. If i saw a guy with an avvy like that i'd probably assume hes gay... even though i shouldnt.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

The reason I use a girl avatar is because she is my all time favorite character in all of the anime's i've watched. Natsume Maya is just the greatest =D

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I don't think an avatar is just an expression of who you are but also an expression of what you like. If a guys likes something, he should include it in his avatar if he wants people to know he likes it. There's no real shame in liking something "girlish." The instant a male likes it, it's stopped being girlish.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Its normal...i think....
It just for fun,i don't mind it much.

Well, first time around...I was slightly surprised, since this isn't my first time knowing guys use gals for avatars. Then there's gals using guys as avatars! So...not big deal, really. Oh! Okay, cool. okay feeling.

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

Heh... I'm never particularly concerned about the gender of the person I am talking with so it doesn't matter if their avatar fits their gender or not.

To be honest, I sometimes change my avatar and/or gender in my profile to keep *cough*rabidfanboysandfangirls*cough* away from me. I don't visit forums to flirt, so it annoys me when people flirt with me and won't stop when I ask them to. But that's a different story.

So yeah. I really don't care. :)

i don't think there's anything strange, because the guys may simply be using their fav nime character. i myself am a girl, so i dun really know much about this...

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Like...it's an avatar?

Signature Image

Zadkhi

Zadkhi

l i v e d r e a m e r

I dunno about anyone else, but, in relation to this whole guys-using-male avatars and vice versa bit, it's a bit scary to know that there are people who base their opinions off of said avatars.

I used to frequent Gaia Online and I knew people who had major crushes on the avatars. x_x

omg your ava is sooooooo kyuuuuute!!!!1111

Ooooookay. People DO realize the avatar is NOT a resemblance of the actual person, right?

*headdesk headdesk headdesk*

With that said, WHY does it matter what's featured in an avatar anyway? ^^;

*opens up my art box and jumps in and hides*

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 238 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.