Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Trigun Character do u like the most? - Minitokyo

Which Trigun Character do u like the most?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Sasugaya

Sasugaya

Itsuka wakari aeru kara

Legato, no doubt about that.

I just never understood why he was under Knife's orders when he was way stronger than he was

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Well, it has to be Vash the Stampede!

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Vash is ok, but Wolfwood is still the bomb!!!

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

-Gamer-

G for Game

Nicholas D. Wolfwood pwns

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.