Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your name at MT - Minitokyo

Your name at MT

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 157 total items

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

What are some of the reasons your picked you MT name? What does it mean, or why did you personally pick it? I know there is a thread on this already, but its 21 weeks old, so I thought I'd start a new one. I'm just curious about what everyone's name means, or why they picked it.
It took me awhile to pick a name not already taken, lol. Skysong is actaully a character in a book I read...if anybody nows Tamora Pierce and her books, then you will most likely recognize the name as Daine's little dragon, which she also calls Kitten. The dragon was such a cool character to me, so the name stuck. Since Kitten was taken...i chose skysong instead! So what about you?

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I use melmachine because I'm good at processing information.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by melmachine18I use melmachine because I'm good at processing information.

Haha, good choice of name then Mel!

Signature

peachiemint

peachiemint

.:dreaming of you:.

uhh... because ive always used peachiemint as a username to a majority of mai forum and game account. ive had this nickname for about... 3 years now.

peach- came from mai obsession w/ peaches
ie- i thought dat adding an "ie" ending would make it sound kyutesy
mint- i simply luv the character mint from threads of fate as well as galaxy angel

XD

Signature
This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i picked the name stellar because it means glitzy; out going. lol it totally fits me. ^^ dont u think?

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by peachiemintuhh... because ive always used peachiemint as a username to a majority of mai forum and game account. ive had this nickname for about... 3 years now.
peach- came from mai obsession w/ peaches
ie- i thought dat adding an "ie" ending would make it sound kyutesy
mint- i simply luv the character mint from threads of fate as well as galaxy angel
XD

Yes, peaches are very good! :D
I agree with you that Mint is a very cute character! Nice choices for a name!

Quote by stellari picked the name stellar because it means glitzy; out going. lol it totally fits me. ^^ dont u think?

oh, very clever! I didn't think of that, but it makes since :)

Signature

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I have used this name since 2001. My mt name come from "Wheel of Time seires" by Robert Jordan, the character is the right hand for the Lord of Darkness. It is a reflection of my dark side. :) That is where I like to keep my darkside to be, in my name. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Holt

Holt

pffft

I picked Holt because...well...my name's Holt...not very imaginative I guess but I've always hated it when on some chat program like MSN I never know who's who because everyone keeps changing names with huge quotes.

Signature Image

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by HoltI picked Holt because...well...my name's Holt...not very imaginative I
guess but I've always hated it when on some chat program like MSN I
never know who's who because everyone keeps changing names with huge
quotes.

loll, you're right about the name thing, on MSN i always make sure to leave my name before the quote i add, to make sure everyone knows who i am

ok, my Mt name... hum, i just wanted syllables that fit together... (i guess "Ayamael" works better in French than in English though... ~_~ ) oh well.. the "el" at the end i added coz every name of angel's i know end with that "el"... loll, i wanted to be an angel ^_^'

cereshe22

cereshe22

goddess

ceres bcause i like ceres and "she" coz thats my nickname. :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Sadly to say I believe that this topic has been created before, except with different names. Though I believe that most of them just ended up turing into "Why did you choose your name" when they began as "What does your name mean".

Anyways Blizzard actually started roughly 7 years ago when I use to play this online game called Jazz Jackrabbit 2. Blizzard mainly because of my colors chosen fo the character and I preferred the freezing/attacking combo > : ). Cyanide came from what I considered to be the 're-birth' of Blizzard in a more... well to put it bluntly mature and professional way. Though I still am rather childish and rude sometimes. I still follow by the name.

Now if we were to say the meaning of my name, poisonous snowstorm. Weee~ Sounds like something I'd enjoy driving in @_@. Though this name was more of developed though online gaming, this is my most current forum name. Considering I've had far too many to count nor remember :_:.

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by MordinI have used this name since 2001. My mt name come from "Wheel of Time seires" by Robert Jordan, the character is the right hand for the Lord of Darkness. It is a reflection of my dark side. :) That is where I like to keep my darkside to be, in my name. :)

Ah, i see, the darkness in the name...its hard to imagine you a dark person at all Mordin, you are always so friendly :D So you like to be a eensy bit dark perhaps, lol.

Quote by Ayamael loll, you're right about the name thing, on MSN i always make sure to leave my name before the quote i add, to make sure everyone knows who i am
ok, my Mt name... hum, i just wanted syllables that fit together... (i guess "Ayamael" works better in French than in English though... ~_~ ) oh well.. the "el" at the end i added coz every name of angel's i know end with that "el"... loll, i wanted to be an angel ^_^'

Ayamael the angel :D Who wouldn't enjoy being an online angel? Well, except for Mordin cuz he likes the dark name :) Very sweet!

Quote by CyanideBlizzard
Blizzard actually started roughly 7 years ago when I use to play this online game called Jazz Jackrabbit 2. Blizzard mainly because of my colors chosen fo the character and I preferred the freezing/attacking combo > : ). Cyanide came from what I considered to be the 're-birth' of Blizzard in a more... well to put it bluntly mature and professional way. Though I still am rather childish and rude sometimes. I still follow by the name.

So the name could be a mix of your childish aspects and your mature ones perhaps? That makes you a very well-rounded person! You know how to have fun, but you also can be a serious when it calls for it. Very cool indeed! A perfect blend :)

Signature

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

The name can be something that u like or has sentimental value. i like Dragons but dragons are common so i put a spin on it and ended up with Dragus.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

KyoDD

KyoDD

Hatake Kakashi

Hello Skysong...
I Use KyoDD Because i love Samurai Deeper Kyo.. But Now I want to change it to Hatake :( LoL !!! Cya..

[img]http://[/img]

The Power Of Sharingan - Copy Ninja

My real name is Da so my friends decided to come up with a nickname that was much longer
we had:
Da'mnwoman
Dawsons(creek)
or Damascus

oh and Xie is my last name

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by DragusThe name can be something that u like or has sentimental value. i like Dragons but dragons are common so i put a spin on it and ended up with Dragus.

Yay, another dragon lover!

Quote by KyoDDHello Skysong...
I Use KyoDD Because i love Samurai Deeper Kyo.. But Now I want to change it to Hatake :( LoL !!! Cya..
[img]http://[/img]

Hey, Kyo! I kinda guessed your name had something to do with Samurai Deeper Kyo, and I was right :D

Quote by damascusxieMy real name is Da so my friends decided to come up with a nickname that was much longer
we had:Da'mnwomanDawsons(creek)or Damascusoh and Xie is my last name

Oh, you put a lot of thought into your name! Very neat compination of your name. A name can say a lot, and its good to give it some thought when choosing one.

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

hmm....
i chose Kaze because i really like windy weather, but wind sounded kinda boring so i decided to use japanese and got Kaze
for Yugure i like the way the sky looks during the evening hours of the day so i chose it and changed it to japanese to match Kaze.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

it supposed to be "Weapon X" because the Wolverine's super power "Weapon X" in Marvel VS Capcom, i like how it sounds :P but as the nick name is already in use I picked Dark Chronos then, and that one is because that's a really old Nick name i used about 6 years ago, and i use that one because i like the greek God of Time, Chronos, that's THE badass god, he cutted his father's testicles to get in the thone and was capable to eat his own children to stay in the throne

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

after watching an episode of rurouni kenshin "firefly's wish"... i was really moved by the girl who died waiting for her wish to come true. the legend of the fireflies is if you pray to the fireflies for a whole year without missing a day your wish will come true. even though i was a filler episode i still liked it enough to make it my username.

Signature Image

Holt

Holt

pffft

curses. I should have made myself a better name!

Signature Image

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by Holtcurses. I should have made myself a better name!

Aww, Holt, you have a good name! Don't feel bad about it!

Signature

Holt

Holt

pffft

heheh thanks for the consolation

Signature Image

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by skysong

Quote by MordinI have used this name since 2001. My mt name come from
"Wheel of Time seires" by Robert Jordan, the character is the right
hand for the Lord of Darkness. It is a reflection of my dark side. :)
That is where I like to keep my darkside to be, in my name. :)

Ah, i see, the darkness in the name...its hard to imagine you a dark
person at all Mordin, you are always so friendly :D So you like to be a
eensy bit dark perhaps, lol.

lol, thanks sky, my personality attracts to the dark side, because I have experience some unpleasant things in my past that shape me the way I am today. So I balance my anguish and hate with kindness. It is the only thing that relieves my pain. :) When I make someone happy I made myself happy, and that is my joy in life. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by Mordin

Quote by skysong

Quote by MordinI have used this name since 2001. My mt name come from
"Wheel of Time seires" by Robert Jordan, the character is the right
hand for the Lord of Darkness. It is a reflection of my dark side. :)
That is where I like to keep my darkside to be, in my name. :)

Ah, i see, the darkness in the name...its hard to imagine you a dark
person at all Mordin, you are always so friendly :D So you like to be a
eensy bit dark perhaps, lol.

lol, thanks sky, my personality attracts to the dark side, because I have experience some unpleasant things in my past that shape me the way I am today. So I balance my anguish and hate with kindness. It is the only thing that relieves my pain. :) When I make someone happy I made myself happy, and that is my joy in life. :)

That is a good outlook, you are happy when others are happy. You are a very caring person :) Your name is an inside peek at the real you, and darkness is of course by no means a bad thing. Its nice to have a little mystery around you ;)

Signature

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 157 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.