Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime and magna release dates - Minitokyo

anime and magna release dates

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Yes this post is a shameless plug for my yahoo group on one hand, on the other it does also really have to do with the release dates of these things. I had just started a yahoo group to talk about anime, magna and video games. We are not a large group yet but the people there are great and very helpful.

I just thought that some of you may be interested in the fact that I will be throwing out a newsletter every month that will have every release date for every anime dvd, magna and video game that I can find for the USA. I will even try to put in as much of the major merchandise releases that I can find. It saves on the trouble of having to search for this info all the time. You will have a list of it ready every month.

The first newsletter is being prepared right now and will be out before march 1. If any of you are interested the link to this group is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theanimefountain/ . All you need is a yahoo id so there isn't much to do to join. I look forward to seeing and welcome ahead of time any of you that may decide to join our anime group. If you have any questions about it feel free to just ask.

Yes, I will still be hanging out around here. It just takes forever for this site to load on my comp and takes even longer to move from page to page. But I have grown fond of this place in the short time I have been here. I just don't often post anything because of how long it takes. =)

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.