Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My fellows guys..many of us are 2 sick V_V - Minitokyo

My fellows guys..many of us are 2 sick V_V

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

I have to say a while back Cel. posted a thread about understanding the male behavior...
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/15212/
and even though I am a man I do agree that I don't like the way the majority of us think.
Many of us are sick minded and the first thing we see when a girl passes by is either how "large" her body is...ya know. I used to think like that but after a good realization of this i've been sickened by this. one example would be this one time in school there's this girl by the name of Stephanie but she's better known as Lee-Lee (don't ask). We'll I was with a friend and a few other guys were sitting in the tables around us. and the only thing they would say about her is how they would like to "bend her over" and stuff like that. It got me angry! I"M MEAN TERRIBLY PISSED!!! We'll at that time i held my cool but the people I knew I told them to shut up or else..and they did. So i calmed down ^ ^'

So the main reason i post this thread is to just see other peoples opinion on this. I mean if you happen to think the way they did..well i'm open to hear your reasoning. But does anybody have any friends that think like this? Or do you think like this yourself? How do you feel 'bout that? well then I hope to get some good replies. ^_^

EDIT: OK LOOK. I KNOW MANY OF YOU MAY THINK THAT THIS THREAD IS BASED ON STEREO TYPES AND STUFF LIKE THAT. FINE. BUT THE THING IS THIS THREAD WAS NOT BASED ON ME TRYING TO SAY THAT ALL GUYS ARE PERVS. I'M SERIOUS THAT'S NOT WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY I MAY HAVE POORLY WORDED IT.
I apologize to those who may be offended and please don't take this tread the wrong way. and the title says "many" not all. -_- -get it straight-

Signature

Many of us are sick but not all. I'm one of the exception. XD
This nasty mind stuff comes from looking at too much pr0n and hormones.
This I gathered from ppl at my school.

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

I said this over at Cel's post, they will only go as far as you let them. Yeah, guys like that piss me off too. Luckily when my friends say crap like that, they're joking around. Even still, I chime up that it ain't right.

Personally, I try not to talk about girls like that. It's terribly disrespectful. But on the other hand, I'm willing to say that there are more than a few guys at this age (the 'teen' age), who aren't as mature as they should be. What really gets to me is the grown men who act like that. I think I'm rambling now... so I'll stop...

Back to work for me...

HTML Coding Hates Me...

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

I've had the same problem with guys talking about a girl I know like they were your 'Lee-Lee'. Like you, it did bother me and I didn't appreciate it, but I'll admit I'd thought it at one point in time, but I didn't act or make comments on it.
I will also agree with you that I don't like the way men think, but it's really not our fault that it's how we are. If you're a believer in God, then you must know that the reason he gave men such a strong sexual drive and attitude towards sex was to ensure that the human race survived. It's just the way we were made. Still, that doesn't give us excuses to make those kind of comments because stuff that like is best kept to ourselves.
every single MAN IN THE world is naturally perverted by nature. Some men just have the ability to control themselves and those are the gentlemen. Others who let all those feelings hang out are the ones who become pigs and rapists, etc.

So guys, you shouldn't feel bad about how you think because for the most part, it's not your fault. It's natural for ALL males to have those thoughts and desires.
BUT!! that doesn't mean it's okay to act on them constantly and make comments directed at someone regarding them.

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Bows** Thank you very much for referring to my thread, and I'm totally grateful for you to use my idea to help you spark a whole new line of questioning once again. This is like the third time someone was referring to my Male thread, and I feel so loved. lol - I am glad we are bringing some general ideas around the same kind of topic here.

You bring a strikingly intriguing point and I wish you the best in luck for many, many more forum responses to come. Hehe ^_^ Happy I am, yes indeed.

Anyways, I would like to state one of your quotes to be fairly accurate - dang accurate if you believe me:

Quote by narutofan92One example would be this one time in school
there's this girl by the name of Stephanie but she's better known as
Lee-Lee (don't ask). We'll I was with a friend and a few other guys
were sitting in the tables around us. and the only thing they would say
about her is how they would like to "bend her over" and stuff like
that. It got me angry! I"M MEAN terribly pissed!!! We'll at that time i
held my cool but the people I knew I told them to shut up or else..and
they did. So i calmed down

I've been down that road before narutofan - this would kind of give me a few adopted ideas why I generally dislike guys overall. Note - I did not use the word "hate" because smilebit would be a little uneasy about it - and so I do it in respects for him. I disliked them when they did it over time and time again. It didn't just happen instantly - it became an insanely sick routine of theirs and I just one time gave up hope on them, and I ad it, really. No offense. Some guys make me sick.

Anyways, I've had many bad experiences with them - being independent, never wanting to be with a guy - always avoiding almost each and every one, and yours is one of those prime examples that I've been in before. We girls aren't blind you know. We overhear what the guys have to say and keep it bottled up. Normally - I'd ignore them, but one time this boy was so arrogantly loud and so perverted in his thoughts, that I had to go up to the boy who starts yapping about my so-called "nice figure" and my "fine booty" to "bend over" kind of thing, and I just went up to him and literally slapped him with a stern look on my face. I was like - grow up for Chrissum's sakes! All my friends were like "Nice" - I was like "Damn straight, that loser can like eat volcanic rocks for all I care." I felt bad at first, but when all the girls went out of the cafeteria, some had to congratulate me for sticking up for them in respects - and I felt good all over for doing so, that I had no regrets. It made the guy stay quiet so badly - a terrible display of embarassment at his part.

Ultimashower's response is quite nice, and I'd like to point it out again in his respects, of course.

Quote by ultimashowerI said this over at Cel's post, they will only go as far as you let
them. Yeah, guys like that piss me off too. Luckily when my friends say
crap like that, they're joking around. Even still, I chime up that it
ain't right.
Personally, I try not to talk about girls like that. It's terribly
disrespectful. But on the other hand, I'm willing to say that there are
more than a few guys at this age (the 'teen' age), who aren't as mature
as they should be. What really gets to me is the grown men who act like
that. I think I'm rambling now... so I'll stop...
Back to work for me...

Well said. I've sometimes really grown tired of what these peeps had to say in high school, really. Thank goodness I graduated very early for my age - otherwise, I'd have to put up more of the non-sense everytime. University is quite different though - people who are mature human beings for once. Sure, we have guys who still act immature, even though they are older, but you don't see guys drooling and screaming out body parts of a female down the hallway every single day.

Some men need to grow up - and some guys need to act more mature, pronto.

But the real problem is grown men who still act that way - in their 20s and 30s. Teens is understandable, but when older people can't stop acting immature - that drives me nuts as well.

So please don't babble about girls and their body parts in real life - bending over, bras, panties and garbage-talking sex, of course. Don't degrade the feminine gender - it really puts your morales at an all-time low. Respect the girls, for once. We are intellectual, important resourceful human beings, who are not some kind of mere sex toys you know.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

yea the male species kinda does suck...but oh well can't be helped...
me..im said to be a flirt and a perv at times but i have the utmost respect for girls
i do em lots of favors and don't expect anything in return...hehe im taken advantage or alot since im so nice...darn...i loaned out a large sum of money alrdy...they're lucky im not charging them intrest or they'd be in early debt...but anyways yea guys suck...i remember one time almost gettin into a fight to over a friend's honor...glad i didnt though since i would've lost...though older men hittin on teenage girls is quite wrong...oh well can't just blame the guys
some girls do flaunt what they have purposely knowing they will get attention...and lots of girls are manipulative >_> haha humans are horrible animals XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

a few people i know are like that
i don't think of those kinda things, my mind usually wanders to subject that i am thinking of or are more important
i don't like the way that a lot of guys talk about girls like that...i usually react that way that you do narutofan92
when people around me talk like that and it annoys me i want to yell at them, but i don't know them so i try my best to ignore them...my attitude is what really helps since it takes a LOT of annoyance or degrading remarks to really piss me off...usually am able to close the voice off completely, even though i would really like to do something about it.
to tell the truth i'm a no confrontaion person if possible...don't like fighting and i usually have to ignore things cause when i get mad my personality takes a 180 degree turn and it really ain't pretty...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You're right. Lots of guys normally will judge girls because of physical appearance. The only constraint I have with a girl is if she is smart and doesn't do the bad things. Otherwise, I'm fine with them. Big or small, if I can find some love, I'll be the happiest man alive. To tell you the truth, I hate those people who judge by outer appearances instead of looking into the girl's heart and seeing what she truly wants.

narutofan92, take it from me.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Speak for yourself. I am not searching for love, nor am I remotely interested in interacting with anyone if it doesn't involve some sort of profit on my side (i.e. fun, material gain, mutual friends). My idea of fun is very limited, usually concerning me, anime, or a video game.

I think this thread, and its counterpart, is bs, made just to condemn the male sex and allow a few males to place themselves on an pedastel above their brothers.

Now to actually respond. Have I acted like this? My memory is very faulty, but I cannot see myself acting in that way, which you describe it. Yes, I will judge a woman based on her physical traits, but that means nothing in the end, to me at least. I have friends, as I will call them, who may act like this every now and then. For the most part, they do not. It does not bother me in the slightest when they do. Why should it? Half of them are female, acting the same way to men they see. But of course, that shouldn't matter since this is a thread based on those evil perverted men.

Sorry in advance if I sound like a jerk.

urdchan

goddess of fate

I'm afraid the very title of this thread produces an "us versus then" situation - and more likely than not most people will opt to say "yes this is horrible" and not really discuss the matter. Now mind you, I'm not saying it isn't - but it seems that if you want to have a useful discussion about this it might be better to ask "Why do some males act like this...?"

In addition, this is a very involved subject...it involves sexual inequalities and biases in culture. This is not a defense of demeaning or vile behaivor, but it is important to understand that it is more than just "something some guys do". Also, let's be honest - some women also have these type of thoughts. Human beings are sexual creatures. But once again, this gets into the whole culture issue of why "If women have these thoughts as well, why are they not acting like men?".

I tend to agree with Mystfyre. I think a discussion of this matter might be very educational, but in the current form it is more likely to focus on sterotypes... -_-

Signature
...without the dark there can be no light...

Haha, seems like those last 2 posts killed off the conversation ;)

just asking where are you all are from (big different how people behave) im from sweden never seen such behavior you talk about guessing everyone is to scared to say stuff like that(other people might dislike what they say they ushaly end up whit more than a slap). myself i would never say anything like that just hate people saying stuff like that

I am from Louisiana, United States.

Cheapo

56K Lagger

well, taken from a scientific point of view, humans ARE animals. Look around you, why do you think a frog croaks? Why do you think butterflies have such beautiful wings?? Answer: Reproduction. It's in our genes. I'm sure you've all learnt this in High School. Animals are born, goes through to adult form, have sex, reproduce, dies... the sad reality, it cannot be helped, but we humans too, are part of this cycle. Because it has worked for the last however many millions we've been on earth, it has worked. Darwin's theory of natural selection, they stuff that works, they keep, stuff that don't, they die. because us humans have somehow got an oversized brain whicih allows us to think and adapt to our surroundings, we have somehow beaten Darwin's theory of natural selection, but the truth is, even though we may have, evolution takes a long time, so there is no way of knowing if we have beaten it, well not in our lifetimes anyways. Back to the main point, because of this "i wanna get laid and have as much babies as possible before i die" gene, we obviously want to go for the one that looks like they're going to provide the most offsprings in their lifetime. Hot chicks usually have a "huge" amount of sexual attraction, therefore males will notice them more, talk bout them more. It's because of this over successful evolution of the human, we have grown to look for a lasting relationship, and the idea of getting a good natured girl came to play. So my explaination is Darwin's theory of natural selection for the guy's pervertedness, sorry if this is suppose to be in celessa's topic, but yeah, i'm sure girls think the same thing, like macho male and other assorted stereotypes, just that girls like to bitch behind someone's back whereas guys tend to go bitch bout other people in their face.

~anime is my food~

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by CheapoSo my explaination is Darwin's theory of natural selection for
the guy's pervertedness, sorry if this is suppose to be in celessa's
topic, but yeah, i'm sure girls think the same thing, like macho male
and other assorted stereotypes, just that girls like to bitch behind
someone's back whereas guys tend to go bitch bout other people in their
face.

Yeah - agreed - apparently I don't like girls who tend to talk behind people's backs quite too often - so I just wanted to state my opinion and I learned a lot from what they had to offer on the table. People go through different experiences in their lifetime - so I just let out all I had to say, really, and I'm fine with that, and what they had to state as well. I respect their decisions and I liked the way several guys handled themselves appropriately on my thread.

Anyways - Trust me, girl situations - a whole lot worse. Girls who hate girls often do it in secret, but some are pretty clever and mischievous while at it - its like rough rumors spread like wildfire meant to hurt one another. Tends to happen.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I seem the be one of the few who doesn't really mind this kind of behavior. Everybody does it, whether they're male or female. Just because somebody thinks of it and doesn't say it out loud, doesn't mean that person is better than the guy/girl who thinks the very same thing but DOES say it out loud. My friends (both male & female) joke around a lot and I never had a problem with that. Guess I'm just the kinda guy who takes most things pretty light and I really don't think I'm superior than my fellow males.

Be Free and Masturbate

i ushaly dont care about girls so much doubt any girl would accept me(to much computer and anime) but i actuly liked a girl once i just knew it wouldent work out so i dident bother but i liked her becose her eyes

Jamethial

Jamethial

Dream-Weaver

I have to agree that it is disrespectful to girls. I'm not very big in the chest area, but some guys have said stuff like that about me. (I wear the smallest sized bra!)

Signature
Life is full of infinate absurditities,
which strangely enough do not
even need to appear plausible,
since they are true.
-Luigi Pirandello

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

To me - that's all that matters. Some people just need to control their ideas and hold their own thoughts to themselves, rather than lash it out in public and insult the girls because of it. If guys constantly keep mentioning about girls and the perversion that applies from within, that totally becomes disrespectful towards the girls, of course.

I mean, to the guys - you can avoid the truth all you want - but there are certain men out there who just do this subconsciously, especially when their friends are there. They look at a cute girl, make dirty comments about them, then laugh it off apparently to the others because they try to make themselves sound and look so cool. Seen it happen way too often. And I don't think that's right. A guy needs to know how to properly treat a girl, really, because it generally overall is hurting their image in public. You might not think so, but its there and disturbing really.

You'll have to just accept the fact. Us girls know all too well. Some guys just need to get a hold of themselves, and stop the immaturity at once. Oh well, fight for one's dignity, I suppose - c'est la vie.

Signature

Hmm... People seem to be getting pretty serious from what was supposed to be a "Darn those pervs"

lol. I hang around mostly with 6-8 ppl, which I have confidence in, and 5 of them are guy. 4 of them think that way, when we walk the street and a girl passes, they (nearly everytime) turn around and splitt out some coments ~_~ . But the're very fun, and it's not they do it to hurt sombody. I think it's normal, BUT it has its limits. If it crosses the line... that's another thing... Though I, as a girl.... saw that when they got a girlfriend, thay changed (almost) completly :nya:

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

Ok ok ok well first thing is first. I think many of you are misinterpreting the point of my thread. I am not trying to hate on guys and i do understand that women may have these ideas as well. But the thing is it's more often that men do weird things. I mean one time this guy was air humping this girl from behind and SHE didn"t EVEN KNOW that was kinda funny though. but really on other ocaisions a few people i used to know had started to touch this one girl totally against her will. That' just not right! Well of course we had to put an end to that but it's just not right. lol

Quote by urdchanI'm afraid the very title of this thread produces an "us versus then"
situation - and more likely than not most people will opt to say "yes
this is horrible" and not really discuss the matter. Now mind you, I'm
not saying it isn't - but it seems that if you want to have a useful
discussion about this it might be better to ask "Why do some males act
like this...?"
In addition, this is a very involved subject...it involves sexual
inequalities and biases in culture. This is not a defense of demeaning
or vile behaivor, but it is important to understand that it is more
than just "something some guys do". Also, let's be honest - some women
also have these type of thoughts. Human beings are sexual creatures.
But once again, this gets into the whole culture issue of why "If women
have these thoughts as well, why are they not acting like men?". I tend
to agree with Mystfyre. I think a discussion of this matter might be
very educational, but in the current form it is more likely to focus on
sterotypes... -_-

well then I happen to agree with urdchan I guess this may just focus on sterotypes. i apologize on that well then I guess a new question to think about while writing in this thread is "why do some guys act the way they do" ya know.

Quote by TheGenesisjust asking where are you all are from (big different how people
behave) im from sweden never seen such behavior you talk about guessing
everyone is to scared to say stuff like that(other people might dislike
what they say they ushaly end up whit more than a slap). myself i would
never say anything like that just hate people saying stuff like that

well then I'm from the U.S. I'm originally from NY (it's even worse up there but i luv it anyways) but i'm in Florida now. Here most of us are not afraid to speak our mind because almost everybody is willing to fight it out. I'd probably take fighting as a last resort. lol. but if it's self defense whatever.

Quote by Cheapowell, taken from a scientific point of view, humans ARE animals. Look
around you, why do you think a frog croaks? Why do you think
butterflies have such beautiful wings?? Answer: Reproduction. It's in
our genes. I'm sure you've all learnt this in High School. Animals are
born, goes through to adult form, have sex, reproduce, dies... the sad
reality, it cannot be helped, but we humans too, are part of this
cycle. Because it has worked for the last however many millions we've
been on earth, it has worked. Darwin's theory of natural selection,
they stuff that works, they keep, stuff that don't, they die. because
us humans have somehow got an oversized brain whicih allows us to think
and adapt to our surroundings, we have somehow beaten Darwin's theory
of natural selection, but the truth is, even though we may have,
evolution takes a long time, so there is no way of knowing if we have
beaten it, well not in our lifetimes anyways. Back to the main point,
because of this "i wanna get laid and have as much babies as possible
before i die" gene, we obviously want to go for the one that looks like
they're going to provide the most offsprings in their lifetime. Hot
chicks usually have a "huge" amount of sexual attraction, therefore
males will notice them more, talk bout them more. It's because of this
over successful evolution of the human, we have grown to look for a
lasting relationship, and the idea of getting a good natured girl came
to play. So my explaination is Darwin's theory of natural selection for
the guy's pervertedness, sorry if this is suppose to be in celessa's
topic, but yeah, i'm sure girls think the same thing, like macho male
and other assorted stereotypes, just that girls like to bitch behind
someone's back whereas guys tend to go bitch bout other people in their
face.

Now. for this one. lol were animals and i had already known that. what you say does make sense and I do understand that's why we probably do that. I don't like it much when people talk behind my back or anybody elses because that's just annoying. Especially when they get caught and are confronted...then they start denying everything. -lol-

Quote by Chopstickzyea the male species kinda does suck...but oh well can't be helped...
me..im said to be a flirt and a perv at times but i have the utmost
respect for girls
i do em lots of favors and don't expect anything in return...hehe im
taken advantage or alot since im so nice...darn...i loaned out a large
sum of money alrdy...they're lucky im not charging them intrest or
they'd be in early debt...but anyways yea guys suck...i remember one
time almost gettin into a fight to over a friend's honor...glad i didnt
though since i would've lost...though older men hittin on teenage girls
is quite wrong...oh well can't just blame the guys
some girls do flaunt what they have purposely knowing they will get
attention...and lots of girls are manipulative >_> haha humans
are horrible animals XD

lol Well then i guess we do kind of suck when you think about it. Our main exception is Bill gates cuz the bastards rich!!! (joking) Yea i've lent way too much money to girls myself. And the funny thing is sometimes I sit there wondering "where the hell did all my money go?" lol Yea there's quite a few manipulative gals out there. Another girl in my school by the name of angelica has a new BF like every 3 days. I'm dead serious. She gets their money, valuables, and much more. Sick gal. But to tell you the truth she doesn't look half bad. And she used to be an average girl but she's turned into a whore. >.>;

Well then I would like to reply to more posts but i'm just tired now. V_v O and i did reply to Mystfyre but it turns out he' waz just ticked at that time.

Signature

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by Celessa. A guy needs to know how to properly treat a girl, really, because it generally overall is hurting their image in public. You might not think so, but its there and disturbing really..

true, most males are pigs i must confess; but i know how to treat a girl.
:hands Celessa a red rose for all her troubles:

C'est la vie, Princess Celessa! :)

au revoir men pigs, lol ;)

All the guys at work pretty much think that way. It's kind of annoying when you want to show them a new anime or watch a movie and they arn't interested unless there is T&A in it.
I cant even make an honest compliment on how a girl looks, without them turning the compliment into something it's not.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.