Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The XBox controllers - Minitokyo

The XBox controllers

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

This is for all of you that have played with both of the XBox control pads.

-The big controller... hated by a lot, loved by the guys with big hands, lol.

-The S controller... made specially for the japanese market, but then released a bit later here with the console.

Which one do you prefer?

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

I perfer The Duke aka big controller!!

S controller is wayyyyy better IMO. The X, Y, B, A buttons are in a regular formation instead of that fuxed up way they are on the big one. Always hated that.

Signature

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

the smaler one...easier to hold...ads aren't that big anymore

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

my hands are big enough for the big controller... yet I will always use the S controller for one simple reason... the buttons are not in a freaking diamond shape... on the S they are in a square formation like every other controller (GC excluded) which my fingers have been so dilligently trained to use...

"I'm not a dirty old man. I'm a dirty young man!"
-[Carrot Glace]-

I have to go with the S controller, my hands are small ._.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I hate the S controller. Sure it's as small as the other controllers out there (Gamecube and PS2) but they really stuffed up the layout of the analog sticks and buttons. I prefer the Original and bigger controller :) Of course however the PS2 dual shock controllers are the best though ^_^

I've got big hands and we all know what that means....

I wear big gloves
<_<
>_>

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

i prefer big one cause its molded more nicely to the shape of one's hand, the small one is harder to get use to and i guess i am just to used to the big one.

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

the S controller sounds so cool..... I am going to have to get one..... my hands are tiny

Signature

I used to like the big controller it fit perfectly in my hands,but the controller S is just easier to use.

I like the old style controller much better than the S controller...but like "tele-fragd" said, the PS2 dualshock is still superior to any other controller!

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

I hated the duke at first so i bought the controller s but then for some reason i found the duke to be more comfortable...a little too late tho

LOL... I find the S controller good for fighting games, because of its digital pad... in fact, I'll use it when Guilty Gear X2#Realoded is released.

For the rest of the games... "Duke" controller is perfect for me :D

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i used to prefer the big one...and then i ws forced to play with small ones when my friend ran out of controllers in his halo party, and i started liking the s model better xD

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

the big controller is without any doubt the best one..well maybe the buttons can have a better position but its ok..for me! and no way! the dualshock for PS2 suck ,ok the shape and the position of the buttons are pretty good BUT the stick is way too sensitive..there is no control with that...XD

Signature

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

i only use the s controller. i really can't stand the big one. It's just too...big...for me.

Signature

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

i really like Xbox controller, is very nice and you can play very easy.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

hm... quick question for all of you...

Who here has Capcom vs snk 2 eo? Which controller do you use? s or big one?

I use big one... the 6 buttons are in the front part... and i do all the command inputs using the analog stick O_o Weird, but it works! i swear!

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

Fenrir

-

I prefere the S-controller when I'm playing anything but Halo, for some reason I find Halo a lot easier to play with the larger one o_O;

=[ If Hell is a house, the house of Hades, then it is only natural that it have its watch dog and that this watch dog is fearful ]=

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

i laso prefer the s controller, the original one was a pain in the butt

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Capcom vs Snk 2 is one of my favourites, so I use the s controller. The combos seem extremely hard to get around when using the big one.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Definitely the S Controller. I have better control over many Xbox games I had played with ease compared to my hardship when using the big clunky controller.

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I prefer the bigger controller. I find it easier to hold which is why I hated the gamecube controllers so much. So frickin small it was hard to reach the buttons.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

It's official: the S controller is perfect for 2D fighters (ggx2#r can be perfectly played with it)... the digital pad doesn't hurt my finger, like the DS2's :/

And... well, big controller for the rest of the genres for me :) Doom 3 was made for this controller, I swear!

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.