Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best/Worst Features of Video Games - Minitokyo

Best/Worst Features of Video Games

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

I searched and didn't find a thread like this, so that is my first concern. I'm posting this anyway. This is a thread for praising and ranting on video games. List their best and/or worst features. I'm a fan of RPGs mainly, but any and all games are welcome for praise/rant. Take the poll if you want. I look forward to any and all responses.

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

my favourite would be a fighting game because it just lasted for so long until you have unlock everything and master every move of each character. But what i hated the most is when it has a character that is not balanced with the other one and is somehow nearly imposible to beat.
I like it still though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

If it weren't for games being difficult, there wold be no sense of accomplishment. Being challenging is what separates video games from movies.

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Yeah, ^^' well...there are those people who don't care for the challenge...if they can't beat it, then it isn't worth playing. I like fighting games as well, I just have more RPGs than anything else. I don't like it when they make something so hard that there isn't such a slim margin of victory...such as fighting Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts. I usually have few complaints with games. I'm to focused on the good to think about the bad.

i want a challenge from hell. thats what make a game fun.

Signature

I like the fluid action of game from the same kind of genre band as Devil May Cry. RPGs are also fun and allow time for thought and awesome character optimisation and customisation.

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

I've never played Devil May Cry...is it any good? And, yeah, RPGs give a whole new experience....why not see a different world through someone elses eyes?

RPGs and Fighting games are good. I personally find them entertaining, challenging and well balanced but they always seem to lack the capacity to give the brain a workout.

But I personally love Real Time & Turn Based Strategy Games. But seriously 99% of them are crap. Its nearly impossible to find a challenging one, one that isn't unballanced or one that shock horror actually requires you to think strategically rather than to use some stupid Scissors/Paper/Rock damage system.

MadTeaParty

Madam

I'll answer the question with respect to RPGs since most other games, like fighting and puzzle, depend on the people you play them with.

I find the best feature to be customization for me. That was I can play over and over again doing different things. The worst feature is anything tedious, cough power levelling cough. This really took away from Skies of Arcadia's gameplay. Too many random battles!

well with rpgs i hate when every step you take you enter a random battle that puts me off in a lot of games

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Lately, I've played more and more RPGs with real-time based strategies and real-time battle systems. No more random battles. It's a heck of a lot more fun! XD

Ichiru

Your #1 Fan

I hate long loading times, invisible walls, bad scripts, and when you level up a lot, you get frozen and die!<------happened to him recently.

On a more postivie note, I love a good challenge once in a while. Getting secrets and fighting optional bosses is fun. A game has to have a good story line, if there is one at all.

For fighting games, there should be a colorful cast of characters with interesting personalities and a good background story to explain why they're fighting in the first place ex/Guilty Gear.

Parang Magic Talaga, Kinamay Lang Umayos Na!

Takeshi1589

Takeshi1589

King of Cynicism

Quote by IchiruI hate long loading times, invisible walls, bad scripts, and when you level up a lot, you get frozen and die!&lt;------happened to him recently.
On a more postivie note, I love a good challenge once in a while. Getting secrets and fighting optional bosses is fun. A game has to have a good story line, if there is one at all.
For fighting games, there should be a colorful cast of characters with interesting personalities and a good background story to explain why they're fighting in the first place ex/Guilty Gear.

Wow...I guess I couldn't have said it better myself. XD I hate when you fight alone and get frozen or petrified or something and ...game over...GAH!
I like going through the secrets and side-quests! Even if it takes a while.

Optional bosses are cool just for being there. The problem with most of them is that you can't beat them unless you completely superpower your party, but once you DO superpower your party they're almost as easy as any other enemy anyway. :( You're shafted either way.

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I only play the game I like. Almosts are RPG because I can spend a lot of time for each game. I think this is its feature.

Quote by Neverdonei want a challenge from hell. thats what make a game fun.

Amen to that :D

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.