Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do girls like in a guy? - Minitokyo

What do girls like in a guy?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

What do girls like in a guy?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i think it depends on the girl. for me, i like a guy who has a good/weird sense of humor, someone who i feel comfortable with, can carry a conversation, who is friendly, and has some kind of romantic side. there's a lot more, but i don't want to ramble on and on... ^_^'

Signature Image

bakayumeneko

bakayumeneko

baka yume neko

yea i think it will depend on who the grl is
i'm like fireflywishes i like a guy with a sense of hummor ...whos sweet and can be romantic as well
lol
i think most girls perfect guy list is quite long lol
mine is

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by fireflywishesi think it depends on the girl. for me, i like a guy who has a good/weird sense of humor, someone who i feel comfortable with, can carry a conversation, who is friendly, and has some kind of romantic side. there's a lot more, but i don't want to ramble on and on... ^_^'

I agree with you fireflywishes. Also someone who isn't extremely quiet but also isn't so loud that they make themself seem like a jerk..

Signature Image

thats pretty hard im a boy myself (kid) im not quite sure...
but I think it depends on romantic things (kiss^^)
luck... and how pretty it goes...

(I'm a guy )
Girls like guy that are good looking
That what some of the girls in my school said :)
^_^' I kind of ears drop on them when we where in P.E.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by gundragon(I'm a guy )Girls like guy that are good looking
That what some of the girls in my school said :)
^_^' I kind of ears drop on them when we where in P.E.

teehee... well i think most ppl are a lil superficial, but girls like guys for other reasons other than they're good looking. if they have a good personality and a good heart, they don't have to look like a movie star.

to any other guys reading this: if you have the chance go and see the movie Hitch. it'll give you some good tips. i saw it with 3 of my closest friends (all guys) and it comes highly recommended. ;)

Signature Image

MadTeaParty

Madam

Everyone has their own tastes, but personally, I hate loudmouths. Those types're annoying. A lot of them tend to be just talk and nothing else.

Quote by fireflywishes teehee... well i think most ppl are a lil superficial, but girls like guys for other reasons other than they're good looking. if they have a good personality and a good heart, they don't have to look like a movie star.

Yes but some people who said that but they never really live up to what they said ;)
Human just can't help themself when it come to looks :) you know
Good heart comes with a ugly soul XD HA HA HA HA
Try and guess what that mean xd

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I'll post my similar response here.

1. Personality - If the person is flat out boring, and doesn't have a sense of humor that is both tasteful and pleasing from time to time, it's not going to be the best thing for the person whom you are trying to find here then.

Beauty only goes so far, but without a wonderful personality to boot, all is lost, pretty much..

2. Compassionate - Someone who is mature, willing to take a stand and chooses his or her battles carefully - while at the same time, being modest and keeping a sense of honesty to themselves towards others in his or her mind. It's good to be honest once in a while when the occasion arises - honesty can be helpful, not hurtful, if used in a proper sense of manner.

3. Physical Attraction - Okay, you don't have to be the prettiest in the world, but there are a lot of pretty people out there, and looks does have a class of its own. Someone with stunning eyes, a gorgeous smile. Looks do count.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

It seems to me every girl likes something different, wierd, and unexpected. Or don't give straight answers. I remember this one girl I knew liked guys with curly hair. It didn't matter how good looking I was -- I didn't have curly hair.

But I do hear them say, 'sense of humor' a lot. I don't like it when they say that. It usually means 'amuse me or else'.

Even if they say they like good looking guys, isn't it strange how the good looking girls always end up with these chubby short balding guys? I think girls just go with whatever feels good without even any preferences built in enough to overrideit, and wind up with the strangest people.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. *takes note* so this is what it takes to get a girl OX

Quote by KeoughHm.. *takes note* so this is what it takes to get a girl OX

Or just get lucky and dial the wrong number then make a whacky wish ;)

lol... there's tooo many. I, for example, can't say them all. But that person has to be "special", and to have a special side for me >_<

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

haha i can't tell you what they like but i know what they don't like:
perversion, smooth talking, and touching without permission
all those things seem to be turn offs for girls

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by Chopstickzhaha i can't tell you what they like but i know what they don't like:
perversion, smooth talking, and touching without permission
all those things seem to be turn offs for girls

Does anybody like those? :sweat:

Anyway, I don't think there's too much point in worrying what girls like. Wouldn't it make more sense to just be yourself and find someone who likes you for who you are instead of trying to change yourself to get someone?

Holt

Holt

pffft

In an ideal world, that would be great yes. It's a shame this is far far from an ideal world

Signature Image

Heh, well love exists only as an ideal for me anyway.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.