Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 name u'r child w/ u'r fave anime char name? - Minitokyo

name u'r child w/ u'r fave anime char name?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

well lets say u have kids, will u gave them the name that based on your fave anime char?? if so, mention the name^^ (sounds like a test huh??just a mere curiosity -_-)

Signature

um.... hehe... so many options... i guess maybe Aya if its a girl and Kira if its a boy...

Cagalli and Athrun Rule!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cagalli: "Kill because somebody was killed... get killed because he killed...do you think peace will ever come like that?!"

Hmmm....I would pick..Hao and Yoh if their both boys....sad thing is they have to be twins....that would be an increadably tough draw though.... ^_^'

Hmmm....I would pick..Hao and Yoh if their both boys....sad thing is they have to be twins....that would be an increadably tough draw though.... ^_^'

I would consider it since anime and manga characters usually have cooler names than Bob, but it would be at teh discretion fo the significant other of the relationship.

Holt

Holt

pffft

It depends what culture you're from really. I'm chinese so I wouldn't give my child a japanese name.

Signature Image

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

Hmmm...Sakura is a nice name. I'd say Sakura for girl and...hmmm...boys names are tougher to decide on.
Either Shinji or Li (as in Li Sayoran from Cardcaptors).

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

Hmmm...Sakura is a nice name. I'd say Sakura for girl and...hmmm...boys names are tougher to decide on.
Either Shinji or Li (as in Li Sayoran from Cardcaptors).

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

Hao and Yoh if I had twins. xD (Which would probably never happen...)

But anyways, maybe Ritsuka for the boy. Or Negi for the boy. ^_^
The girl? I always had trouble thinking of a girl's name. Probably Kazumi or Yukari then.

Signature

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Great question!! I've been thinking about this the other day and I thought, if I have a kid one day (which I definitely will) what shall I name it?
I've already decided that if I have a boy, then I'll name him Syaoran XD and if I have a girl then she'll be called Sakura. :nya:
But if I have three boys (which I hope not) then the eldest will be called Syaoran, the second eldest will be named Yuki...and the youngest will be called Kyo....haha... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

Shion if a boy, Sora, Hana or Rei (with the meaning of bell) if a girl

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well i wondering maybe athrun n anna aheheheheh coz it is very strange to use japanese name in our country. i ever try to name my niece with japan name by translating it from his chinese name. it is very hard to call ^^;

Radetzky

Lord Master of all that is Chibi

This has been a topic at the hangout at one point. I chose Ayato for a boy and Asuka for a girl. However if i were to breed with a cat i would name them all kyo_#

What does it mean to be saved?
Signature
When the world knocks you down, steals your wallet and spits in your eye; get up, dust yourself off and then round-house kick the world in the face. It's very top-heavy, it'll go right over.

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Well, I don't think that any of the anime/manga names would fit the kids.
Though I wish I could call the boy Naruto and a girl Hinata ^_^' .

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

pinkangel

pinkangel

::Konnichiwa::

My daughter's name is Kairy, me and my husband loved Kingdom Heart and Kairi is so adorable and cute and we like how her name sound so we name her Kairy but I change the last "i" for "y". I think it looks better and make no different in the pronunciation.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.