Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hi minna san! - Minitokyo

hi minna san!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

i'm new, i was referred to this site by a close friend. i don't know her sn tho, it may be something along the lines of miss K or k chan, i don't know..>_> but yeah. i like the site so far and i'll be sure to try to post some of my doujinshi....maybe....if no one minds XXX hentai kenshin x kaoru action...>_> ima gonna read the rules before posting any pictures, tho...^^; i messed up in devart once and boy did i get flames for that! v_v

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

we have lots of chan here. haha. good that you came here. welcome to MT.

Heh big diss appointmnet for you but no hentai on this site anymore.

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

Welcome!

Signature

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

Quote by NarutoHeh big diss appointmnet for you but no hentai on this site anymore.

oh, thanks for telling me. now i don't have to make that mistake! ^^ that's ok tho. i might have some cool things lying around. ^_^

Signature

SpideI2_man

awesomesauce

konichiwa shinotenshi-san. watashiwa SpiDeY desu, yoroshiku. Thats cool stuff with your minnasan. I like your avatar, I could watch it for days lol. I take it you're watching FMA, anything else you're watching? Feel free to PM. Oh i look forward to seeing your stuff. Take it easy

Laterdayz
SpiDeY

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

oh, i am currently into kenshin, inuyasha, rahxephon, xxxholic, tsubasa, dn angel, and hellsing too. ^_^ i'm so proud of myself, i could understand your entire first line! =D wootz0rz. that's a big deal since i'm teaching myself japanese. ^_^

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

welcome! awww...are you teaching yourself japanses??? urajamashii !! (I think it is spelled like that)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

epp i don't know that word...k'so my dictionay's in a box somewhere. >_>;

but yes, i'm teaching myself some good ol' nihongo and starting august 23rd i'll be learning it from a professor. yatta!

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.