Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you NOT do for $1 million? - Minitokyo

What would you NOT do for $1 million?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

well I wouldn't give up watching my animes fer 1 million ... can u imagine having so much $$$ and not being able to do the best things in life

"Don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of people to do that for you.."

well I wouldn't give up watching my animes fer 1 million ... can u imagine having so much $$$ and not being able to do the best things in life

"Don't beat yourself up. There's plenty of people to do that for you.."

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Ayamael

Quote by MordinI wouldn't do anything that is below my dignity, and of
course you are
talking to a person here willing to sing Richard Marx's "Right Here
Waiting" in a public airport to say goodbye to a gf. *smacks head* lol
I would have to say my dignity can be somewhat flux under certain
circumstance, ;) like if I can make love to a model for one million, I
would say Yes! Please!. :D lol Like that can happen anywhere else
beside in my dream. :D Seriously, it is easy to say the right thing
right now when the offer isn't real, but it is another thing if you
actually get the 1 million for real. :) I hope I am a good enough
person to do the right thing when that time comes. :D

loll, dignity? where, where?? loll anyways, that's a cool answer
Mordin, to hope to do the right thing ^^
now my answer...
hum... it's a tough question... if said event were to come, the thing i
wouldn't do for the million is... cannibalism... XD nah, i'm kidding...
well, not really... but i guess, like Mordin, i hope i can make the
right judgement... and hopefully, that good judgement will include not
harming anyone in any way... and also not losing my dignity and honour
in the process ^^

lol Ayamael, I do have dignity, I just need to find it. :D

Quote by CelessaUndressing in public wouldn't be cool either. lol - No way.

lol princess, I guess it wouldn't be cool if a guy does it, but on the other hand, a princess in nude at the public stage. *Mordin imagines that, then blood spills out of his nose* j/k :D Very interesting indeed. :)

Quote by DarkMaiden1369hmm..well i think i owuld do almost anything
I mean it is a million dollars we're talking
about^^ but I dont think i owuld hurt anyone
I care for like dream said^^

well DarkMaiden, I guess I can think of a few things that doesn't hurt anyone that you wouldn't mind doing. ;) Like horse riding, water sports, something in the park with little something I describe to you before. ;) But I guess I will keep my list to myself before you knock me out or Dream will. :D lol I guess those calender pic is out of question now, I thought I would make a killing with the boys. :D

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I wouldn't...well, I wouldn't get my ass busted by the law. What the hell would I do with the money if I was in jail? Never mind. *turns away and the cops are right behind* Oh no. *handcuffs* Damn. Busted. Wait, I can bail myself out. Ha ha! :nya:

Stupid perspective, I know.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'd be tempted to do alot of things, but whether I'd do them is a whole different ball game. I think there'd be far more things that I wouldn't do for $1 million than would do. In today's currency $1 million isn't a great deal of money, if it were for something like $10 million or $100 million then there's a lot less things that I wouldn't do for that. The movie Indecent Proposal comes to mind and at first it seemed tame enough but the destruction that proposal wrought was far greater than the worth of the $1 million offer. Basically I wouldn't do anything that would have long lasting consequences for me or others that exceeded the value of the prizemoney. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

I don't really want that much money :)
i wouldn't know how to spend all that money anyway
I wouldn't do a thing for a million
I could care less about money :)

3ks-Devil-666

3ks-Devil-666

Prince of Tennis

Something that i would never do for 1 million would be
anything that make me loss apart of my self like not watch anime x_x .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::MY USERPAGE::MAPLE STORY::MY FAVOURITE WORK::MY LATEST WORK::
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature Image
Member of ::Tenipuri::Anti-Echi-Club::Grunge-Side::Disgaea::MTs::

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I never really want to see my self to be a slave to money. Though I work 'lol I don't think I would even try cause of the risk that might be involve. A million dollars alot of money to just give away for some easy task. But I would trade it for my own happiness that revolves around just the people I'm with and not the people I want to become.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

i wouldn't do anything because it's against my principles to do so and it would also ruin my reputation.

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

I wouldn't hurt or kill someone and wouldn't sleep WITH someone ... Yhhhh never ! And there are many things . . . Money can't buy anything :)

Signature

JudgementAngel

JudgementAngel

Tsukiakari Zetsumei

o.O That's a hard one. Hmm..let see. I wouldn't eat bugs or anything rotten.(Like on Fear Factor), that's about it. I'd maim, magle, hurt anyone outside of family for a million bucks. I'm just that strange.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

anything except killing hurting one I love, or anything that related to bugs since they are my gretest weakness -_-

Signature

I wouldn't do anything sexual. Since that would make me a hooker. o.O

Signature

What would you NOT do for $1 million?

Kill myself.

Pay more than $1 million.

Stuff. OX

lol, anything that i will do for $1mill XD

would that be US currency btw? or yen =P

LOL, hmmm...of course I wouldn't hurt those I really care about and I probably won't be able to kill another person unless it was a terrorist or something and he/she was going to the death penalty anyway. I probably can't sleep with another person because I think that's morally wrong for me. I would anything else otherwise. Bring on the yucky bugs!

Signature Image

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Eh, a lot of things! Money comes and goes, but what you do will stay with you for the rest of your life.

Well there's one thing monet can't buy....... ...... ...... a dinosaur! XP

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

ParralaX

ParralaX

WavE

What would i NOT do...well I wouldn't hurt myself/others, or something illegal, and if those conditions are met then I wouldn't say NO.

Quote by XavierCrow Well there's one thing monet can't buy....... ...... ...... a dinosaur! XP

heh...quote from Homer?

LP, LP, ->, LK, HP

Quote by ccjclol, anything that i will do for $1mill XD

would that be US currency btw? or yen =P

If it were Yen it'd have the ¥ symbol, not the $ ;) Now, you might ask if it were US or Canadian dollars or something... :D

crovmon

*hug*

What I wouldn't do for 1 mill...

Hurt ANYONE's feelings on purpose.
Significantly shorten my lifespan.
Engage in intercourse with anyone other than someone I truly love.
Inflict upon myself permanent physical or psychological damage.
Waste a significantly large portion of my life engaging in the activity that would be required for 1 mill. (Assuming it is an activity I wouldn't want to engage in otherwise)
Do anything causing me to be publicly hated or disrespected.

Basically, I'd do nothing that anyone would want to pay me 1 mill for.

Money is cheap, it's not like I couldn't get 1 mill on short-term in some other (legitimate) manner.

There are other things than money for which I would be willing to do several of the things I listed here. Such as, admission to Princeton, Living 'happily ever after' with the person I love and obviously... immortality. ^_^

PS.
If I were to somehow acquire 1 million in US currency I'd have it converted to European currency immediately. (Or perhaps to commodities such as gold and platinum)

Dollars will continue losing their value on the international market, especially if Bush keeps at it like he has the past 4 years.

"Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo!
Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese!
Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru!
RIRISU!"
-Sakura Kinomoto

Quote by DarkDrakeX1 kill myself 2 do something stupid that i would never get outta jail with. ide do ne thing as long as im not dead/in jail

but i would kill myself for $1 million tho

We are so young
our lives have just begun
but already we're considering
escape from this world

and we've waited for so long
for this moment to come
we're so anxious to be together
together in death

Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death
Won't you die
Baby join me in death
Won't you die tonight for love
Baby join me in death

I would kill every madafakers aroud here

I wouldnt do anything against anyones will or embaress myself. To me money dosnt mean much

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

errrmm firstly i would not kill myself for 1mil.......if i were dead what use is it hahaha
n maybe errmm not harm any1 else in any way

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.