Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you NOT do for $1 million? - Minitokyo

What would you NOT do for $1 million?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Kotter

Kotter

Neverending Story

I would never sell my soul for such a low price. ;P I would do everything which couldn't destroy me as a consequence of own my actions. One should be responsible for what you're doing.
Hurting other people is what I'm doing for free. But killing... Hmm... I should know that the person, who is to be killed is a bad guy. Truly bad guy. I would have an excuse.
But to tell you the truth, no one knows what would do if such a situation occured. It depends also from the one's financial situation, needs and desires.
Geez. How decent everyone is in theory. If I had a million I would give it away gladly, only to see what happens in practic.

Signature
The Vicious Circle of My Thoughts

crovmon

*hug*

Lots of 'wouldnt kill myself' conditions.

Initially that would seem logical, after all, what good is 1 mill when you're dead?

A more interesting thought would be: What if you could get the 1 million for someone else? Would you die for 1 mill, so someone you care for can enjoy a better/acceptable quality of life?

That is of course presuming you couldnt come up with 1 mill yourself whilst alive, I am confident I could, but not everyone is so lucky to have such oppporunities and starting conditions as those in the West (and certain parts of Asia).

So could you... could you sacrifice yourself for another? Well, that might be getting a bit too much off-topic, but let me put it otherwise: would you kill yourself if the 1 mill you'd be getting went to the ones you cared for the most?

What if they need the 1 mill?

That is basically, what most of the so-called suicide "terrorists" in the Middle-East are doing.

"Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo!
Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese!
Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru!
RIRISU!"
-Sakura Kinomoto

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i will not hurt anyone and kill or humilate myself for $1,000,000

retire

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I would never kill someone!
or eat poo! Urgh just thinking about it makes me wanna puke! XO
I bet there's more......

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

why doing something for this person who's supposed to offer you 1,000,000 $ when you can blackmail/kidnap/torture him/her? Mwaha. XP

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

the thing i wouldn't do is hurt my friend's feeling and bcome a show off and spent the money without any reason. the thing i woul do when i get a million $ is a mobile, villa (not too big an not more than 2 floors), new computer, and lots of other things i can be happy with and also anything my mom, dad, and brotheer wants (of course) :D

Signature

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

kill or hurt anyone I like or dislike, well on second thought Bwoehahahahahhahahaaha

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

kill , hurt and cheat people :\

member of:[ecchi-club] [KittyCats]

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

kill anyone i care really about

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

what everyone sais killanyone that i care about hmm
i would not show off with my million
i would not burn the million $ ^_^'
hmm what else? dunno :\
(what i would do is buy a new comp)

Quote by DarkParagon
PS. Any guy that says they wouldn't sleep with another guy for 1 million bucks is lying. Any girl that won't sleep with a girl for a million bucks is just ruining my fantasies.

I think I could sleep with a woman for a mill.

I would never, could never hurt any of my loved ones or friends they are to dear to me.
I could never show off that I had a mill. unless it was to help my loved ones and friends.

I think I could do most of the fear factor stuff (just not the food).

Signature

well definitely I won't do anything illegal that can get me into court.............

or doing something that extremely disqusting or disgraceful................

Cabarkapa

don't read this

definately killing, degrading God, sexual favors, causing pain to others, and giving others more than one million dollars for no reason.

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Quote by Ying
or eat poo! Urgh just thinking about it makes me wanna puke! XO
I bet there's more......

LOL LOL LOL LOL :) :) :) XD XD XD

That's funny!!!!!

ha ha ha...

giggle giggle giggle.

Oh mercy... :)

sakuralim

Love is ......

I will spend them on travelling the whole with my mom and brother.
maybe save some for emergency ^^"
nut I'll save all the money, what for save up the money and when you die you can even bring it along with to the coffin.

Kill myself...you won't have the time to enjoy your 1 million if you're already dead...

Signature

Besa

Abyss

I would NOT kill myself (Duh,why should I?I won't get the money)

Signature Image

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

It's only a million dollars, so alot of things. I'd do some stupid challenge like attempting to assemble a tent during a skydive, but I dunno.

Signature Image

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

i would not do any sexual favors, kill anyone or push my friends or family into a deed for that person.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

to kill or hurt anyone

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Kill anyone (except maybe George Bush) or hurt anyone terribly...or break someone's heart...sounding very cheesey here..but entirely true. It's not worth it.

Mekou

Mekou

Teh crazy one...

I wouldn't do anything that goes against my morals. >_>; Otherwise I'd probably do anything. XD

~*~ Naluris ~ DeviantART ~ Inspira ~*~

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

Kill or hurt badly someone... or watch Avenger until the end.>_<

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

sodomy

I am invincible!

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.