Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you NOT do for $1 million? - Minitokyo

What would you NOT do for $1 million?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Kill someone, strip, that's it.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

right now i only need $70 and i'm still not willing to do many things... (or too lazy to try ._.; ) i guess most people wouldn't try to hurt another. for me, i don't think i'd swear. as a kid, i've been trying to keep this record of never ever saying the F word out loud in my entire life. XD;;

Signature Image

i wouldn't kill myself or anyone else

helmet02

Helmet Rule

i wouldnt eat the udder of a living cow XP

Whatever helmet says is true so believe it or else... nothing happens. so obey foolish mortals!!

For the sake of one million I would make everything, only in the event that the life of people close to me depend on it And at other circumstances as for-that to not do that that contradicts my values :)

EVERY MAN TO HIS TASTE

It's very unlikely to happen, so I won't waste my brain cells thinking up stuff.

I would do nothing. I make enough money to buy the things I want and the things I need. If someone were to offer you money to do something--even something easy and inoffensive--it's only to show their power over you, and I would much rather have my freedom and self-respect.

-Turn into a gangster
-Give up anime
-Give up the Internet

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

I'd do just about anything as long as it's detached from my life, as in there's no chance of anyone I know or am likely to get to know of finding out whatever it is... & on the condition that I get to live a full life with the munny of course :)

Quote by aemilI wouldn't engage in acts of global genocide.
See, I'm a nice guy!

I wouldn't be a terrorist xP

Quote by dutchforceI would never have sex with a male. Never!
I wouldn't betray my friends and family.
I wouldn't stop watching anime.

i wouldnt do none of that either

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by darkdragun05

Quote by dutchforceI would never have sex with a male. Never!
I wouldn't betray my friends and family.I wouldn't stop watching anime.

i wouldnt do none of that either

All of the above, plus:

Would not be lowered into a nest of cockroaches, tarantulas, electric eels, etc. I can deal with 1 or 2, but not several hundred.
Would not jump out of an airplane without a parachute.

Let's start a quote pyramid!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

everything that's in my life right now I wouldn't give up, hurting anyone in any way, drugs & alcohol, that's all I can think of right now

Even after all this time lol i STILL dont understand the lay out of this website lol..ugh anyways i read some posts after finally returning after 19 weeks i read one from you dream about pso (dont know if u remember or not lol) anyways my whole darn computer died on me and it took me THIS long to rebuild it =/ but its alot better this time ^_^ i'll be on alot more if you would like u could add me to your messenger lists like AIM or YIM or MSN just send an email to me with your screen names and i will add you its spartan_119@yahoo.com ^_^ i also added you to my friends list as u ask heh..tho its extremely belated =P hope to hear from ya soon!

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by DREAMim curious if someone was to offer you a $1million cash; is there anything you wouldn't do? or would you do almost anything?

i would do anything except hurt those i care for and sleep with a dude. :(

but i'm game for pretty much everything else- i attribute this to my relative lack of morals. jk i would eat fear factor style cuisine, or perhaps exterminate a few [marks] people etc. :)

so what would or wouldn't you do? ;)

Kind of confusing question. I would live my life to the fullest.

The money its like the waves of the ocean.....
I wouldn't sell my soul to the devil, kill, sell drugs.

samu02

Back to Basics

So long as I don't do anything illegal or would have me regret for the rest of my life. No running naked around the block and no to eating shit. I would do anything that would involve legal sneakiness

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well I am sure about one thing though that I won't donate the million dollars XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

michel000

michel000

Reach for paradise, no less.

wel...
i wouldnt kill or hurt myself or my friends
and do ''things'' with a guy
except fot that...
i think everything

[center]Signature Image[/center]

hmm i woudn't sleep with a dude , and umm i woudl kill someone so im a little heartless , but i prob wouldn't hert my friends and family. I would however go up to my boss and tell him to go F**** himself and then kill him.

My answer would depend on quite a huge amount of factors:
1. The expected utility of the million dollars for the donator and myself
2. Publicity and general insight in the matters (i.e. will others, the world for example, get to know it. What is the chance they will?)
3. Related long-term effects on the donors

If the money would be used for worse means, given I do not recieve them, I would rather stretch the boundraries, infringing on others' lives if necessery. Certainly, if they would spend the money unprovably hiring a few assassins, you might have to take the fall by killing someone preemptively.
Certainly, if you would bring a much greater utility to the world if you recieved the money, hurting someone might be worth it, but this is to a great extent relative 2. If others were to know it, it would cause a lot of negative emotions in the world.
It may also be so that accepting to do one of these things will have long-term effects, such as doing it again. You can prob. assume that this person will do among the worst possible things or you wouldn't be reasoning this way. Ending the show, such as by exposing them or draining them off money would help.

Given the rigth preconditions, anything, even taking my own life. Some things, such as annihilating the world, seems most improbable however.

To give a simple answer, seen from a more self centered point of view and mainly ruled by emotions:
* If not possible to get permission, hurt others in the extent that it's likely they will thank me when they get their share.
* Causing major physical or mental pain but only medium damage to oneself.
* Offering my services for quite some extended period of time.
* Various "gross" deeds constrained by my first note here.
Sex with others, yes. Killing self, no. Killing others, no. Hurt self or others, limited.

Kojiroh

Mokona

i'd like to earn my one million dollars.. i wont enjoy life if i dont live a normal one..

This above all, thine own self be true.

dont try to kill the one who offered you the $ 1M

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I`ll never betrayed my friends and family, nerver slept with other guy, never kill for pleasure and, of course, never abuse or rape a girl

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 124 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.