Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto music - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Chloe-chan,

I've been looking for that Gaara song everywhere! It reminds me of a music box, and it played when Gaara was remembering Yashamaru and his childhood.

Sadly, it hasn't been released anywhere yet.

But, I did find a MIDI version of it here:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/muushi/indexone.html
Just click MIDI on the left column, then scroll all the way down to "Gaara (ep77)."

Hope that helped! :)

Hey.. on the topic of finding songs in naruto episodes... in episode 155 when ranmaru is in the cabin and is telling naruto and co about his childhood (9 mins into the episode), the song that starts right as he goes into a flashback.. does anyone know that songs name?

Akeboshi.....Wind....can

Haha. I think I know this song. It's 'Tenten's theme', but a much slower version.

I really like this song and am still trying to find the version that you're looking for as well, but the closest that I've found is the piano version of Tenten's theme... It's not as good as the one in the anime though :sweat:

I can NEVER find the variation to the naruto main theme.

Like the version of the main theme without the guitar and stuff. To give you a better idea it's the song that was played after naruto defeated neiji in that big tourny.
or the one where naruto faints and gamabunta catches him and is like "he reminds me of the fourth".

I'd say" Wind" (First Ending)
And "Yellow Moon" (8th Ending I think)

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

The first ending theme
i had a problem in my last comp and the images were too late comparing to the sound an when i was still watching the episode the music would start and i began to like it ^^

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

I have to say the Naruto soundtrack really impressed me, I don't like most of the openings (the first one kicked ass though) and neither most of the endings, but the background music throughout the show is truly fantastic.

(Really sorry for the users'll be read this post. My english is cr4p, I speak spanish, n' I don't have idea to comment in this language. Sorry~ TT-TT)

Possibly, this topic has been deleted or similar. But i found it today, in Google-sama (xD) trying to find the Sakura-Ino & Temari-Tenten OST. I've been searching the damned Soundtrack since 2004 D: without any result ._. and, TODAY, I found in the most lost topic of a really weird forum, the Holy Soundtrack's holy name ;_;! ... The Name is TenTen Theme (ohm) So, probably the girl has been found the OST too D:U but if isn't correct, Ta Da~ Here is. o_oU I hope it's the song T-T...

OH SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH T0T! *die*

Ah, y espero que no me odien por revivir un post que al parecer estaba sec

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.