Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ok...which fullmetal alchemist character is your favorite? - Minitokyo

ok...which fullmetal alchemist character is your favorite?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

feel free to list them all if necessary. i know i have to...>_>

#1 fave is ed. i know he's slightly annoying and bratty, but that's what makes him loveable. that, and it's fun to watch him go ape shit when someone calls him a chibi. XD

then hughes. why? hughes is f---ing AWESOME. he's the coolest non alchemist in the whole show!!

and lastly for the men, roy. he's pretty hot. >_> but aprt from that, he's got a deep personality that you only see in glimpses of his past.

for women, i think winry is cool. she's not a bimbo airhead, and you can tell she deeply cares for ed and al, but isn't overprotective about it. she doesn't obsess over anyone either, which is one reason i hated relena, kikyou, and risa in early eps of dn angel. well, thats all from me. ^^

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

My fav is Ed hes cool.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I like Ed and winry... both cute! XD Roy's fine with me too =P he's hot XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Ed is no. 1 in my book, so much so i'm gonna go to otakon as him

2nd place is a tie between Hughes and Mustang, they both kick large amounts of ass

4th would be Lust, i'd love to be able to do that with my hands

Winry is my favorite. Must be the engineer in me speaking there :)

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

Quote by IsriousEd is no. 1 in my book, so much so i&#39;m gonna go to otakon as him

2nd place is a tie between Hughes and Mustang, they both kick large amounts of ass

4th would be Lust, i&#39;d love to be able to do that with my hands

awesome! i'm going to cosplay ed too! i'm going to AWA con. =D

Signature

Ed and Al.

armstrong, you know all know he is godly......

ME Armstrong too.....very funny guy

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I LOVE envy...he'so cool! I tend to like the bad guys ^^;

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

Edward Elric, coz he's the main character of the show!!!

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

Hughes was definitely the best... of course he had to be killed off... -_-; Second would be Mustang though.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I like both brothers equally. Edward is a caring hothead, the kind of guy I go for. He tries to remain storng but he sometimes has his breakdowns...he is just a kid after. He tries to act sometimes to much like an adult and that kinda bugs me.

I like Alphonse because he's Edward's opposite. He's calm and cool and sometimes he's the one that acts like an older brother and cools Ed down before he downs anything major.

I love the relationship between the brothers wich is something I rarely saw in anime or manga.

Next would be Roy. I think he is H-O-T ( in more ways than one lol) but there's something about him I don't quite trust...don't ask me why...I have no clue....

I started liking Huges in manga volume 4...and well, you know what happens....The good one's always go first...

Signature Image

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

Quote by zephiris_26I LOVE envy...he&#39;so cool! I tend to like the bad guys ^^;

envy is pretty. ^_^ and i like lust too. out of the homonculi, they are the coolest.

Signature

Look over there its spam

Ugh I get shivers down my back when I see "winry"... Hughes is one of my favs... Why..WHY!!!!

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Though I haven't watched much FMA, I can easily say that Riza Hawkeye is teh hooootttness~ XD

<3 her character design and hairstyle =3

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

Quote by cloud_nineThough I haven&#39;t watched much FMA, I can easily say that Riza Hawkeye is teh hooootttness~ XD <3 her character design and hairstyle =3

hehe...she's pretty cool with he superior gun skillz0rz.

Signature

I'd say it would be ... Al

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Seconding Hawkeye for best female character :P

Signature Image

I'd say Al or Armstrong *sparkle sparkle*

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

i just thought...king bradley is pretty cool too. i mean...he has an EYEPATCH!! xD

Signature

Al and Hughes are my favs. Huuuughes... ;_;

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

Quote by Riachu64Al and Hughes are my favs. Huuuughes... ;_;

i KNOW! THEY ALWAYS KILL OFF THE COOLEST PEOPLE!! ;_;

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.