Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DearS 2 - Minitokyo

Tagged under DearS

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Hey guys Does anyone know if there is an DearS 2 ??

I watched that series recebntly and it rocked! pitty it left things hanging some...... so I was just wondering .... was there or wqill there be a second one?

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

lol, u scared me for a moment

and i doubt so, looks pretty ended to me

anime is hardly continued, especially low budget and short ones such as DearS

Signature Image

Quote by Kevlol, u scared me for a moment

and i doubt so, looks pretty ended to me

Sorry Kev I didnt want to scare you....

low budget but still a great anime.lol that just shows you there is talent out there.

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

it could be i don't know.

Signature

Great anime? This anime is a joke :P

But I loved it anyway. I like no brainers. I was hoping there would be a sequal when you made this topic...oh well you got my hopes up :(

i dont think there other season

but the ending is quite open tho

at first i thought there will be a new season... :(
my hopes are crushed

i liked the anime. i watched it with friends. you don't have to think, only sit back realx and laught. thats a good deal!

aahh.. *dissappointed*
thought this thread talks about there will be or there is new season~~ seems not.

but i think DearS unfinished also. and since i cant get the manga, i didnt know for real if thats the ending or not.

aah~~ i want to see more of the DearS...

Signature

/shrug
wwho knows ~
but i thought there was when i saw ur title of thread ~

aww i thought there was gonna be a dears 2 or something *despairs in disapointment*

Signature Image

Quote by MystfyreGreat anime? This anime is a joke :P
But I loved it anyway. I like no brainers. I was hoping there would be a sequal when you made this topic...oh well you got my hopes up :(

I dont think it is a joke, but I dont know the end becaus I cant faind the end I have 1-11 OX

Like Elefn Lied?

It is a fun anime but a bit bloody. I like the End

Nothing can stop life not even death, but nothing last for ever.

well i really liked it, i have my hoppes for a second season, cause its a really really light story amd full of fun, but i really think it deserves a second part, it leaves lots of holes in the story...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by Kevlol, u scared me for a momentand i doubt so, looks pretty ended to me

yeah, me too.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Xaki-the-forbidden-one

Terror In The Soul

Well the at the end of the second manga is where the end of episode 12 is. And there is 6 mangas together so maybe there will be another season.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I'll wait for the manga to tell the story. Often the manga tells a better version of it than the anime. Just look at Love Hina for the example of that. The anime leaves you hanging, even after the summer movie and Love Hina Again. The manga settles the story completely. I expect the same for DearS.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

nope, no more dears 2, it already ended

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Quote by Winfieldnope, no more dears 2, it already ended

So then it would be better to skip the anime and just stay with the manga then? That's what it sounds like.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

actually, yes, ther is ! i've heard it from numerous sites, including Hongfire.com.(major anime/hentai site.) The only thing is that DearS is filled with ecchii....the plot also looked like it was ripped off Chobits as well ...lol

i saw the first series...and it was ok...a little too much fanservice for me...haven't heard any rumors on a second season though...

DearS 2 Really? I don't Knew that
Dears is great but I never knew
Somebody Answer me
Is really?

''The persons Can't get something, without give something to change''

I don't know how put my signature SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME????

kogallvr

kogallvr

fujisawa sensei

I hope they do because the ending was crap but the rest of the show was really good .

FUJISAWA KIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.