Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DearS 2 - Minitokyo

Tagged under DearS

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The anime was pretty gud imo. Although it was short and the ending was open, the story is pretty gud and its a funny anime. I dont think a second season will be done though. I'm reading on the manga rite now.

All I know there is an extra unaired episode 10.

I was suspicious from the get-go when they decided S&M would freshen up the anime scene (not that it hasn't been done before, lol). It was somewhat amusing, but I can't imagine that it would have done well enough to merit a second season.

Besides, with the way the anime communities in both the local and foreign trade work, they showboat ninja anime and bleed it dry until people eventually lose interest. Kenshin, Ranma, DB, Naruto, etc. etc. etc. Sure, they may start out great, but I remind you, Kenshin couldn't defeat the magician's +5 Staff of (Edit of my crude homo joke. Apologies. ;)). To that end, you shouldn't expect another season of Dear S unless they find it profitable to repackage Love Hina Again in a borderline ecchi/hentai investment, which Dear S already tip-toes along. :)

DearS
that Manga is ok
I like the characters because they look pritty and cool
I read the Manga and i got adicted to it
:D

DearS
that Manga is ok
I like the characters because they look pritty and cool
I read the Manga and i got adicted to it
:D

im wondering what will be the next series of that because the last part left a clue that it will still awaken

Happy Kosumosu

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

hhhaaaaahhh????? is that truuueeee? . if truueee i'm happy ^^v

Signature

DearS 2...... Reeeeeeeally?

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Quote by Xaki-the-forbidden-oneWell the at the end of the second manga is where the end of episode 12 is. And there is 6 mangas together so maybe there will be another season.

Actually there are 13 episodes. There is an un-aired episode called "a ball of gold or the golden ball." it would have been shown after episode 8. it was probably took out due to all the nude content (with the bath scenes and Especially the 1st scene with Ruvi and Khi).

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

I don't think there will be another season. It's a great manga and anime regarding that it was the authors first really big project. That might be an explanation for the sometimes like amateur-style looking drawings, but everybody starts like that sometimes.

Das Ende ist nahe...

ENDE!!!

If you go to www.youtube.com you can see the whole DearS 1-13 they did not take that out, but i think they will make the second season because in teh end of the 12 episode the woman in the contained opened her eyes and in the 13 episode the dude was getting pinished. They might make a movie or maybe they will make the second season. When you see the opening there is that she is riding something and she has a chain that means maybe i dont really now but they might have the second season probably going to come out or maybe the movie.

merged: 09-14-2006 ~ 04:12am
does anyone know anyother anime that is similar to the dears and chobits? IF you know any please tell me. Anybody who wants to chat or contact me my email is helldeathskater@yahoo.com

comzcat

comzcat

Love ecchi related things

what the I dont think theres an dears 2 it seem to amazing to happen.

Just read the Manga it ends there. But i dont see them making a second season off the manga since it gets really perverted. manga is great though totally love how it ends 5 wifes and a spaceship oh yeah

Aiyume

Aiyume

Little Persocom

Even there is not a 2 some people like me make doujinshis to it. :x Well, japanese ones.

Signature

I'm a part of:WhitePurity

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 38 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.