Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Common World Issues - Minitokyo

Common World Issues

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Alright. After giving in some contemplation and consideration on my other threads I posted up a couple days ago, I have finally decided to go ahead and post up a really imporant topic that I'm sure many of you people have encountered before, of course, or experienced in your lifetime here:

Issues around the world. And no, we aren't just talking about war and stuff. That would be a little too extreme to mention about.

I'm talking about the general issues most people around the world face today that are considered wrong in the eyes of many, yet is still happening out there - such as racism around the area you live in. Things that just don't seem to work.

------------------------------

Like Racism - was there a time when you felt that the minority is singled out from the majority, and that they poorly mistreat these kinds of people? Is there anybody you know, like some of your friends who is affected by this, and are avoided by the rest of society, pretty much, just because they come from a different nation?

Roles Each Gender Plays - do you find that businesses separate gender roles in a sense - that puts certain people out of work and stops one particular gender from gaining opportunities to join in the workforce there, only particularly because of their sex?

Places where it seems that people are not accepted for who they are and people are neglected for their talents just because they do not fit within the specified male/female criteria? What's your view on this?

Education - Schools that don't provide quality education, teachers not doing their jobs. Overcrowded classes and poorly distributed facilities. Places where governments don't seem to fund enough money to further serve the children of the future. Where's your stand on this issue? What are some things that your school needs to really improve or build upon here, if any?

------------------------------

Please, point out any other issue that you think is out there around your area that you think is becoming more of a problem in society today. I think it would be wonderful to let people get things off their chest for once, and give off their visions of the world that works around them.

Please don't single out posts and attack them, or make comments truly not considerable to the rest of the public here, that could result in flaming. I want this topic to be something where people gather all issues around here and views brought upon them that can be agreed or disagreed upon by the public, and in the same sense - a respectable, ethical, and controlled discussion where many opinions do matter, and benefits from all sides of the table.

Thanks for your time, as usual, and have a good day.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

urdchan

goddess of fate

I think it might be better to title the discussion "Issues On The Way The World Doesn't Work"... :\

It will be very interesting to see what people post - as I think where people are from (or where they were raised) will have a massive impact on their issues.

Signature
...without the dark there can be no light...

???? don't confuse me with big words Celessa x_x
Anyway you know about the war that the US is in right.
The goverment make a big fun cut and the state has cut back more money -_-
Some after school stuff are being cut back too.
The teachers are under pay too and some of the benefit are being taking away from them as well. That all I could think about right now and if i remember more I'll post it :)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

These issues are for a large part the cosmetic effects of a much more fundamental problem, namely the problem of conflicting and contradictory value systems stemming from distinct cultures and historical experiences. Take, for example, the concept of human rights. The general view of human rights held by the United States and most of the developed states of the West is definitely not the view held either by the majority of people in the world or by the majority of sovereign states. That a state that Libya can serve as chair of the United Nations Commission on Human Rights is testament to that fact. Furthermore, even people in the developed West can't agree on what rights should fall under the umbrella of the concept of human rights.

Many are fervent believers that all things considered, democracy is the best form of government. What many neglect to consider is the fact that democracy requires the assumption of some degree of equality in all, as well as a cultural compatability. The countries of East Asia, for example, come from a tradition where the group comes before the individual, and therefore "traditional" Western political theories often fall short in explaining political and civic interaction in East Asian cultures. The question that begs to be asked is thus is democracy a good thing for such societies, and in fact whether it is possible to institute democracy in such societies. Even in countries such as Japan that are widely considered to be democratic, there are fundamental differences with archetypal Western models, most glaringly the absence of full rule of law, but rather a rule through law.

On a global scale, the existance of many of the issues raised are due in large part to conflicts in value systems, which should lead us to consider whether it is truly just or even worthwhile to try to impose a certain set of values upon the entire world or to cloud our perceptions of the entire world by painting over reality with the brush of our own values or viewing the world through the filters of our own experiences.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

One of the stranger issues that crops up from time to time in my country is the issue of unemployment. I'm sure it's the same the world around where everyone complains about not being able to find a job and in truth I accept that it can be a very difficult thing to find. However whether or not this was sensationalised by the reporter to "make news" or not I still find it rather disturbing.
There was a report on a current affairs program in my country about how unemployment figures for a country region (particularly youth) was quite high but that the employers in that region were being forced to pay exorbitant wages in order to find workers. In some cases they applied to the government and got overseas workers (mainly from poorer countries) to come and work for them. The jobs on offer were for fruit picking. Not a particularly intellectually challenging job I'll admit and I don't personally see a career path in it, but if the youth of that region were jobless and were getting paid benefits by the government because they couldn't find a job, why didn't they take the job in fruit picking? People complain that jobs are going to overseas workers who come into the country and steal their jobs, yet the employers in this particular case had no choice because the possible employees in their own country thought the job was too demeaning (and the reporter did ask a few unemployed why they wouldn't take that job).
There's my issue. I hope this doesn't cause any flaming, and I'm glad I got the chance to get that off my chest. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Quote by Celessalaces where governments don't seem to fund enough money to further serve the children of the future. Where's your stand on this issue? What are some things that your school needs to really improve or build upon here, if any?

One thing that has always bothered me about school funding and overcrowding, is that it is not something that is necessarily the fault of the government. For instance, I went to High School in a fairly large rural-suburban town. As people gradually moved west out of New York City, developers started snatching up land, putting up tons of houses, and moving on to the next town. The result of this is that large numbers multi-children families would move in, and put a burden on the school system.

While each family does contribute to the school system through taxes, bringing in a disproportionate amount of families with children really throws everything out of balance. Because of rapid devopment, overcrowding is sometimes the only option until the money to improve and expand schools can be saved up by the town.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by CelessaLike Racism - was there a time when you felt that the minority is singled out from the majority, and that they poorly mistreat these kinds of people? Is there anybody you know, like some of your friends who is affected by this, and are avoided by the rest of society, pretty much, just because they come from a different nation?

Well I can only speak from the perspective of being a US citizen. Racism always exist whether we like it or not. Like it or not, we feel more affinity to people that is like us, and we consider anything that is different from us as untouchable. Of course the political correct way of saying we are all equal is nice and convenient to hear but not being practice in action. In certain extend people are prejudical about their preference in race realtion.

I think the first step to begin a good race relation is to solve the economic problem first, because minority are often time in the bottom part of the economic sturcture, and poverty doesn't make feel confident about their status. It just breaths defeat and hopelessness. Solving that will make the other stuff more easy to swollow, because race relation has a lot to do with economic status. The rest is just up to our soical norm to change, but it is a lot easier to say than doing it.

Quote: Roles Each Gender Plays - do you find that businesses separate gender roles in a sense - that puts certain people out of work and stops one particular gender from gaining opportunities to join in the workforce there, only particularly because of their sex?

Well, it is a general rule right now that for every dollar a man made, a woman made 75 cents in US right now. So the class difference in the business for gender is huge, and we don't see many female CEO around some of the fortune 500 companies. HP used to have one, now that they fired her, i don't know whereelse you can look to. The gender role also suffer from society's sterotype as teachers and nurse are the prescribe role for female, and doctors and professor are deem as male profession. Now I know a lot has changed in the recent decades, but those changes are minimal compare to the overall setting of the business world as well as female's economic class in a predominate male society. I guess it will be a long time before we see any significant change, because the establishment aren't excatly progressive. :)

Quote: Places where it seems that people are not accepted for who they are and people are neglected for their talents just because they do not fit within the specified male/female criteria? What's your view on this?

I think you just describe high school. :D lol high school is where you see these types of dynmits gather together and tried not to destroy each other's self-esteem. Peer pressure is more harmful to a person's development than other environmental pressure. It can be a tough time for many, and those that grow up from those abusive environment if they are unlucky would become isolated from the society in general. Of course it is a mere generalization, not facts. I guess it all depend how you see you fit in the society, the rest of it is up to your personal will to succeed in a harsh world.

Quote: Education - Schools that don't provide quality education, teachers not doing their jobs. Overcrowded classes and poorly distributed facilities. Places where governments don't seem to fund enough money to further serve the children of the future. Where's your stand on this issue? What are some things that your school needs to really improve or build upon here, if any?

In US the system as mention in different threads are tanking bad, and we are giving our teachers a great deal of grief to make our education system worked. It isn't entirely their fault, because certain areas just don't have enough funding to produce quality education. In the 1970s, in CA, the property owners pass that dumb educational tax thing that limits the property tax for schools, and we are paying the price right now in CA. It just depressed me that the people that yell for reform in education are the same people that didn't want to pay more property tax for schools. I hope they are happy!

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Quote by shinsengumi Take, for example, the concept of human rights.
The general view of human rights held by the United States and most of
the developed states of the West is definitely not the view held either
by the majority of people in the world or by the majority of sovereign
states......
Many are fervent believers that all things considered, democracy is the
best form of government. What many neglect to consider is the fact that
democracy requires the assumption of some degree of equality in all, as
well as a cultural compatability. The countries of East Asia, for
example, come from a tradition where the group comes before the
individual, and therefore "traditional" Western political theories
often fall short in explaining political and civic interaction in East
Asian cultures. The question that begs to be asked is thus is democracy
a good thing for such societies, and in fact whether it is possible to
institute democracy in such societies....

Very well put. Now what is the consequence of this insight? How to react to societies with radical different views on human rights/values?

But it doesnt really explain small scale discrimination. Discrimination often starts as soon as when 3 people interact. Humans seem to have the tendency to organise in a minority/majority constellation. I guess its again a psychological problem.

As for wether i came across such things: all the time. What to do about it? Start with yourself. Ask yourself wether you discriminate others. If your answer is "No", ask again and answer honestly. If it is "Yes", do something about it.

proj

proj

piracy~Digita

there is one that is 110% critical - the apathy to what is eaten in this day & age...the saying "we are what we eat" is grossly overlooked & neglected; poor health, illnesses & emotional discord stem from indulgence of "junk" foods eaten...the body is a sacred vessel, & to damage it in such fashion will spell devastating consequences not only towards the individual in question, but also to the stability of society as a whole - it's happening already.. ^^.

an observation, of course.....but one i felt to be definitely needed in this thread..

I'm not one to pick out all of the problems the world faces, for I or anyone else could be going on truly forever. Everything you stated in the original post is a big problem. Most of my own biggest problems end up being with immediate scociety, and compared to the world as a whole that's nothing. I don't directly see the other problems though, so it's harder to get worked up about them. My philosophy is generally to generalize (lol) and I'll sadly say that the world will always, always have problems; if anyone can get people to band together and fix it I commend them with everything I've got but I don't think it's going to happen. My suggestion to everyone is try your best to be a good and kind person, and always help the people who really need it. (Somehow I don't usually answer a lot of these big questions directly. Oh well, sorry heh, heh.)

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

Third World Debt is something that ticks me off about the world. Capitalist countries, including a lot of European countries and the USA, seem to believe in making money off the backs of "aiding" third world countries. They'll offer aid money in the form of millions of £/$ to help a country stabalise it's government and economy, help it get better healthcare and education for it's people. BUT they expect a poor country to pay it back, with added interest some years later, when the country is only slightly better off. I can't see why one super-powerful, super-rich country's economy can't dip slightly in order to restore a peaceful, adequate way fo life to another country. Think of all the wasted millions and even billions being spent on uneccessary ventures like the Olympics (what a waste of money) building weapons to ahmmer democracy into opressed Middle Eastern countries (which seemed to be better off without America or Britain's "Help") or smaller, rubbish ventures for rich snobs, for example Ellen McArthur's boating (sorry, she's Dame Ellen for going around the world doing what she likes best), or Richard Branson's monoploising of everything in sight.

(Another thing, concerning the Tsunami disaster and the live AID appeal by a bunch of random artists. Instead of give up their own millions of dollars they make form records, merchandising, slightly altered records and CDs, they held a concert to get the public to donate even more of their money after the total donated out of free will came to about £88million pounds already. Something about that isn't right, especially when these "generous artists" (who suck ass anyway) pretend to care.)

One small glimmer of good news is that may be begining to change, at least in some rich people's cases. Bill Gates offered $750 million to help fight AIDs in Africa. It's not much compared to the billions he makes but it's good to know he's about to start trying to help, unlike the rest of capatilsm.

[/rant] ^^

racism
well...about racism...I think it can't be acceptable...you know...it's just human from other spacies. the world got freedom, but that's not a reason you can call a kind people that they are no good and that they are always the criminal ones.....

it's like here in the Netherlands.....you can say about your opinion....but racism won't be tollerated...you'll get in jail.......BUT.......now.....in my country(the Netherlands)that woman....who is taking control and definitions with foreign people, illegals and people who are searching for an asylum......dun like foreign people that are from the kind of the criminal ones.....like my friend.....staying here allready for 5 years.....can talk dutch well....studying here......but still...he'll get a big chance to be dissmissed from this land..... the woman wan to do that.....but...that would be racism...she just dun wan to show that.....or she will be fired........and there are alot more of examples over the whole world about racism...it's just too much....
I think the main cause of racism is: jealous, indoctrination by the news and things, fear, and alot of other things......

poor rich problem
about the classes where people in it....(I mean....you know...the group like the rich...and the poor).. I know it's unfair to some people.....but...I think....this world....can't be fair......people strive to the top.....even rich people wan to be richer than he is......and using some unfair things to get......thiefs.....you can't blame them......mayB abit about a better college or study...but some peeps dun even get the chance to study.........people must get them selfs to stay alive right??...but....they can't find jobs....so...they are gonna steal......but I dun really hate thiefs.....they are just unlucky......I really dun like peeps who just brake things, killing people for fun......I always asking myself.....why would he brake that window of the station...??just for fun...???? we all pay for the reparation >.>......all those things are payed out from the tax box.....

back to he rich unrich prob.....even if you can to get a well balanced world....it takes a long long time.... but.....I dun think that will happen.....nobody wants to be equal....it will look like the communism system.....so....do you think the communistic way of controlling a land is good??? hmz..I dun think so...but.....a democratic way isn't good either....it makes the gap between the rich and the poor even wider....>.> also......why this problem can't be finished is....everyland needs alot of buildings and factory's to get up their economy so everybody can get a job......but...it's hard to build on some surface like....mountains or water.....it's really difficult....also....it cost alot... (aw crap...this looks some cheap story of mine xD)

war
about war.....well...everything turns about....jealousy..and..fair...world issue......they got this! I wan it! they have that...I'm against it!! people should make peace...everybody thinks like that....but...that isn't that easy >.>.....alot of factors are playing a role..... I'm not saying that this world will be game over.....there are still some good things in this world ^^ *always look at the bright..side.....of life* ~! =) sad things....can happen

gender problem
well..gender problem....I dun have problems with that...but....I think it's allready decreased....like in 1922...the women came up for them selfs......before that time....girls are just housewifes>.>....doing the dishes and things....
the problemen about men getting more payed and higher rank at jobs.....then women is allready sloved I think.....you see women at top of the company.....getting more money then men...... well...about some countries who still got that gender problem......I still keep saying.....we are just human beeings......only with some specific things....and from other spacies.....or it will be the case to racism >.>....but then about gender racism.......

education
hmz...alright...about the financial problem at school and worthless teachers.....
well....I dun like teachers who are not doing their job......but....if you have one ......i suggest you just ask an other teacher....and talk to the schoolhead about that lazy teacher...>.>......well I don't know how a school works in other countries.....so....I can't really give an opinion about that.....about teh financial problem.....well....I think I got not enough information about other countries to answer this question too.....I don wan to pre judge or guessing things >.>

hmz...I think I missed a part....ow well...forget it....I just typed some crap things...>.>......I can't really write down the things I'm thinking.......not so clear.....this post I've typed....is really confusing and not clear xD~!!!!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

ah Xd the world filled with probs from anytthing u can think of XD.
ussually they create the problems themselves.

bout racism , ehmmmm hard topic, although it doesn't really show in our country, but it existed. In my opinion racism ussually happened where some people are not educated well enough to appreciate another, partly to blame are their parent (yes their parents) and the society around them.

for rich and poor , it happens everywhere XD, richer get richer the poorer get poorer.
In here the gov support the low incomes families , to boost the country' standard , giving them shelters jobs educations etc, so i geuss our government is doing a good job on that XD (can't believe i wrote that XD)

My school is great XD (high qaulity education ??? yes ^^) good services compared to the rest of the country' universities. well equiped with stuff we needed without having to pay an extra fee ^^. We have relatively small class and relatively low fee XD ,and again government pay for our fees XD (but we have to repay it one day when they ask for it XD)

about war:
heh, i'm not on either sides, can't say whether it's good or bad.
It'sa clash of opinions, both sides feel the urge to satisfy their egos xd.
i think those who choose to go deserve what they got. XP , and i know somepeople believe it's for the better, mayb so mayb not, Y can't they just leave each other alone , don't bother visitiing each other or bomb each other.

about gender.
Yeah there are some jobs to be male/female orientated jobs. But it's perhaps because of the qualities/values they each possesed, as for male perhaps the power factor, as female the hospitality factors.

well that's just my opinions on those stuff XD.
Please tell me if it has any flaming factors XD I'll edit it XD

hmm..i don't feel like saying much because i tend to avoid conflict that doesn't involve me personally but that doesn't mean im not up to date with world issues...

many issues are created because of society's views on things
like people should stick to their own kind or being gay is bad
but such views are so conservative and old fashion
the world needs to be more accepting and open to new things
but society see's being different as being bad
If you dont go with the flow, then your going against it
thats the way society seems to think sometimes
its is quite annoying seening ppl harrased or persecuted for their
beliefs or lifestyle choices...but we are all individuals and we all have rights..
well at least most of us...there are those not fortunate enough to have our liberties
the kind we take advantage of everyday...
the pressure society has put on us, i feel should be a great concern,
not wearing the "hippest gear" or sporting the most fashionable look
individuality is being surpressed all around us and ppl fear to be different
from all of this world issues are created....racism, war, gender roles, and education
this is why there will never be any world peace :sweat:

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

this is a very interesting thread. The fact is there are way too many world issues to mention
even if we wanted to. -_-

Well I think one of the first issues is (as you said) the sexist ideas put in to peoples heads
like the other day..i can't really recall all too well but somebody was talking to our class saying that many women have affected our country and did truly amazing things when allowed to. and he said that many women 'back then' weren't allowed to do anything but cook and clean. (which was truly not right) and many of the people in class (won't classify a gender -_-) began ragging on the women and saying how that's what they should be doing now and such. I feel that if that's what the younger crowds think now imagine what their parents must be teaching them or any other grown adults. Even though society has gotten better with the womens rights thing..but it's still not right. From what i remember I think that if a man and a woman were doing the same job i think it was that the man gets like 15% more than the woman. FOR THE SAME JOB!

Another thing is just the way many people have been brought up. They think that the person who isn't wearing the "coolest" clothes or name brand shoes and such aren't "cool". So in turn they begin to treat them like an outsider and make fun of them and all that stuff. I've seen this same situation happen to many people around here.

Last thing i'll say for now is what's been going on with the immigration from other countries. I hear now that on all of the borders from other countries to the U.S. they will be putting the national guard, and all those who try to cross the border illegaly will be taken down with a gun. But the thing that gets me horribly mad is the fact that we now no longer have the freedom to live where we like. That is truly horrible. But I do understand their slight idea in all of this, because of all the terrorism but it still just isn't right for all the other people who just want to live an honest life!

well then i think i've outspoken my welcome here so i shall take my leave. I'm sure that these are just a few of the many problems here. -_-

Signature

NachoKun

Patron of Pocky

It's very difficult to live in this world... people dont seem to apreciate the little things that actually do matter; and take for granted that which is both essential and formative. All over the world, many people focus on accuring riches, but true wealth is not in their reach.

Education: yes getting taught to memorize stuff and not to learn stuff, or how to make ourselves learn, and the teachers no longer getting respected and/or paid enough to deal with the always growing amount of newer students; schools cutting back on programs due to 'insufficient funding'... makes me wonder if the people in charge are actually making sure people dont become too smart to see how bad the world really is

Discrimination: it's a fact of life, a really bad one, it happens wether we want it or not... its the fear of what's different and the inabillity to cope and/or understand them, let alone respect them... sex, race, economical stability, nationality... what good is it to differentiate when were all human, we all hurt and feel pain, we all smile and feel joy... why cant or why wont people just take a step back and at least try to walk a few feet in someone else's shoes???

Gender Issues: i know... men and women are different and that is a good thing... but we all know we dont necesarilly have to carry on with the same rolls that have been carried for the last 2-3 millenia... come on people, we've been on this planet long enough to at least look at each other, mate and make more people... why cant we swap what few roles we can? it's both good for us in general as a species as it is on a one-on-one situation.. besides we can learn alot from the opposite sex

Sexual Prefference: that is only an issue to the people involved... the couple, wether it be homo or hetero, it's their choice to express their feelings... i kinda feel like the people condemning them may be jealous because of the couple's happyness, and just call it bad because they are not suffering like the 'normals' pffft... if you dont like who youre with, then why are you with them in the first place???

Border Issues: what is with these people? youre afraid of someone comming to your country and claiming a little plot of land, make their lives a little better and keep their original beliefs... oh please... Europe is a lot more laid back about their borders than america... and not just the US, but the whole continent... the americas is a continent of people that left their home countries for better opportunities or fleeing from what they didnt like... some by choice, others by chance and still some against their will, so why are you so afraid of more people like your ancestors, looking for a better chance?... and what about the people that were already here? why are they ignored and belittled? because they have the original rights to the place, and should kick us all out for messing their place

Rights, Privileges and Obligations: sure everyone loves getting stuff, but we ALL hate paying for it, or maintaining it... but we still deal with it, why because we want it to last longer... take for example a car, gets to to where you wanna go, makes a cool personal space, but we all hate all the obligations it entails (washing, fueling, registration, local laws, other drivers)... sometimes we just need to remember that nothing is perfect and it's got it's drawbacks and we have to make sure we keep our end of the bargain (and not weasle out of it!)

Quote by urdchan think it might be better to title the discussion "Issues On The Way The World Doesn't Work"...

the world works allright... just not the way we want/expect it to... so we have to find the balance, or at least a good and positive way to make it liveable for all that live in it (not just ourselves), ps love your Avie *glomps zee goddess of the past and sometimes love*

uuh... i'm out of ideas to rant... i'll add on more once i finish reading everyone else's :P

"As the raven is born of its own, so does kindness beget kindness" ~ Mareg (excerpt from Grandia II )

"Wether it grew from a need for vengeance, or from deciding to run fom something... Strength is still Strength" ~ Satsuki Yotsuba (Negima! Magister Negi Magi)

the world if screwd...but its our world so ...gota love it :D

hunger, war, cruelty, inequlaity, aids and other diseases, discrimination....the list goes and goes

well if these didnt exist then we wouldnt be on earth....it be like heaven :D

anyways the current political/social system suuports the aquiring of goods, services and money to validate ones own worth...not every1 does this but it is there. otherwise there would be allot of happyer millionares.

discrimination: 2 types...
-silent...were ppl just look at you and make you feel wierd as you dun belong.
-verbal...were ppl shout at you verbal insults or argue in a vulgar way...may incluse vilence

gender issues
i wana try a test... let women run governments around the world...see if life expectence increases for guys...im point to war and stress
btw its a 100 year test:D

border issues;(australia)
we lock up ppl that dont come here without papers and a visa for like 5 years while their aplication is 'processed'...its not like a nice home detention...the places have barbed wire, 3m metal high walls and if i wasnt told id say it was a jail.

this is in a country that the queen said take it if there aint natives..we said no then proceeded in killing em. when that didnt work we tried to make em white.

this ones the best...our leader(didnt vote 2 weeks away from 18) won an election on this slogen

"""""i deside who comes to this country and the cercumstances""""""

btw isnt it the reason Europe is more border friendly is coz it sees the political right as evil....WWII u know germany and italy?

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.