Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 And so tampa takes the cup - Minitokyo

And so tampa takes the cup

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Wondering how other people think this series went, your ups and downs of the games

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Great series all the way. Congrats to DAVE ANDREYCHUK, Former Leaf Great, and a beautiful setup for the second goal.

Nice push at the end by the Flames to try and come back though

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Good games I guess. I didn't care who won......not having a team you are interested in isn't as much fun.

Signature

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Calgary pulled some amazing shots in the 3rd, I was suprised Tampa held them off.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Well I'll say this, the whole 3rd period had me sitting on the edge of my seat, The Flames realy pushed hard near the end..

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.