Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Everyone try this at home! - Minitokyo

Everyone try this at home!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Ok guys becareful, you might need adult supervision, but please everyone try and master this technique! Have Fun!!!
http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/601e3951/bc/My+Folder/Chiyo-Clothing.asf?bfp0TxABSBgUmHEv

[Edit] Sorry link is down. Time to find other webspace..

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

There is something wrong with the link. Can you fix that?

Signature

Wow~ <lol> That's impressive. XD <--doesn't fold her clothes very well. :);; They mostly end up hung or just dumped in the closet.

humm it seems other people have no problem with it try another browser maybe or try playing it in a differnt application, what kind of probs are you getting anyways?

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I take it this is the clothes folding video.. Somebody posted that here before.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

I keep getting this message "Bad Gateway
The following error occurred:
[code=DNS_HOST_NOT_FOUND] The host name was not found during the DNS lookup. Contact your system administrator if the problem is not found by retrying the URL. "

Signature

I used to get that error before, but I cant quite remember how to solve it =P go try it on a differnt computer :) sorry crazypanda

Ya for some reason the link isn't working for me either....

Anime is more than just cartoons, it's poetry.

link is down

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.