Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Letters! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Oshii-Rion

Oshii-Rion

~ Kiss Kiss ~

Who would mail with me (letters)?
I wan't to writing letters with people from Germany (I study germany language and I like Germany! XD ).
But others? I think about this... :)
Who? :)

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

Actual letters as in "drop in mail box, wait 2 weeks, receive on other side" kind of letters? Or e-mail letters?

I don't remember when I last actually "wrote" a letter ^^ Isn't that sad? Everyone I know has e-mail, so I just insta-mail them.

Of course, I wouldn't really fit the profile of what you're really looking for, anyway. I'm not in Germany (I know a touch of German, but I've forgotten more than I remember). Also, there are probably a flood of far more interesting English speaking types ^^;

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

ynk

ynk

just me..:D

he he ja moge^^"

watching the moon during sunrise

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Well, with mail service in Poland it will take at least 2 weeks before my letter actually gets to you, so playing chess through mail is pointless. I don't remember the last time I wrote a letter so I could be intrasting though.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I'm interested..a good chance for me to polish my letter-writing skill, hehe. But then...is it alright if I write to you in English? I don't know much German. Gomen ne.^^

Movin'...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.