Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in Ghosts - Minitokyo

Do you believe in Ghosts

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hi everyone its me again.Hope your all Well and have fun.
In the Moment I play Project Zero again.And a while ago I found out it was based on a true Story.*Scary*That reminds me when I was really small I hate it when I must go in the Cellar.It was dark down there.And I always thought there is something creepy down there.Now I laugh about it.But every Country and every Religion has its on Legends and Fairy Tales..................So People here is my Question. Do you believe in Ghosts,Curses and other scary stuff like that...................Well I hope you guys have Fun with it.*hugs you all*bye bye

Signature

when i was younger i belive in it !! older people told you that if you do bad things there would be a ghost or something like that who punish you for what you have done!! but now i donßt bekive that there is anything like this because its not provable.

when i was younger i belive in it !! older people told you that if you do bad things there would be a ghost or something like that who punish you for what you have done!! but now i donßt bekive that there is anything like this because its not provable.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I don't believe in ghosts at all. Of course I have my moments of fear because of sudden movements, sounds, or voices, but none of that would come from a ghost. Just because you see ghosts on cartoons doesn't mean that the ghosts exist in real life; to tell you the truth, ghosts are potentially used in cartoons to create humor for the audience.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

When I was little I did believe in seeing one in my room. But now I just think it is my mind playing tricks on me.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

kimifox

kimifox

dysfunctional idealist

I don't discount the idea of ghosts - you have to wonder why people all over the world talk about them if there's really nothing there.
When weird stuff happens, I always go for the rational explanation first. But there's lots of inexplicable stuff in the world ...
i guess I'm kind of a Ghost Agnostic. ;)

Signature
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/"]Force Firefox[/url] The Fox Loves You. Love the Fox.
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/order-of-reason/"]Order-of-Reason[/url]

I would like to believe there are no ghosts ^_^' but I have read a lots of books about them, and there were stories that can be true... they're wondering souls, and they haven't done something what relates to their past lives... but then, what is reincarnation?? I really have got no idea about these things... but it's interesting anyways... :)

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

If they would just leave me alone sometimes I would not believe in them ( ghost ) They like to play jokes with me, not sure if it's 1 or 2 or even a family but I have my encounter with them. Some in good terms and some in bad. For some reasons they like to follow me around. Not kidding here :\

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Ghosts aren't real because I have never encountered them before, plus it happens to be that the physical world cannot touch the spiritual world - but the topic of them existing indeed is quite possible. Lost spirits perhaps.

Vampires and walking zombies and stuff - nah, that's an instant fake that novels give out and spread the word so foolish people could actually believe in such supernatural things. They just hardly exist, really. Ghosts - a possibility.

Project Zero, eh? Good thing you brought it up - lol - I only played the Fatal Frame Series.

I loved Fatal Frame II. Mio is my favorite. Yup yup. And capturing spirits with the Camera Obscura, then fending Sae off - whoa! I love cute girls kicking lots of serious butts. lol - Fun fun indeed!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I like the idea of ghosts...the souls of the dead come back, not necessarily to haunt but to lament over their lost physical life...afraid to enter "The Light" and go on to a higher plane of existence. EVen if it's all fiction, it's a really beautiful idea.

I guess I believe in them. I try to keep an open mind about the possibilities of the world.
I'm not going to arm myself with a wooden steak, garlic, silver bullets, holy water, a cross, or go to a 'professional' to ask about it though; I'm just willing to believe that it's possible for past spirits to linger around after their demise.

Holt

Holt

pffft

I see ghosts all over the place. Isn't that normal?
Just kidding. But yeah, I used to but not so much anymore. I'm more of a believer in science type. Seeing is believing as they say.

Signature Image

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

I don't believe in ghosts, but some peopple have told me that they do, because they'd saw them.

Signature

Alex204

Seeking Rakuen

Quote by DarkCrimsonDo you believe in Ghosts,Curses and other scary stuff like that...

I think beleiving "in" is the wrong way of putting it; "do i beleieve in the existance of ghosts" is impossible to answer as there is zero evidence on either side, but anything is possible!

Quote by CelessaGhosts aren't real because I have never encountered them before

Not much of an argument as this could work either way see above.

What is intersting though is why children tend to believe in ghosts more than adults; there are several possible reasons for this but i think it is because they "want" to see them and the human mind tends to see what it wants to see.
One other thing that puzzles me: why are ghosts only found in dark places?

Signature
"Rules are there to make you think before you break them."

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I haven't seen one or heard of so I don't really think they are there. I think.....
This is only about ghost by the way. No vamps ect ect. Only a few exception like the Loch Ness and stuff from me.

Learning little by little.
Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by CelessaGhosts aren't real because I have never encountered them before

Have you ever wonder if you did but not realize it?

Quote by Alex204One other thing that puzzles me: why are ghosts only found in dark places?

Cause it is unknown to us what lurks behind the shadows. Sometimes our mind does play tricks.

I do believe that ghosts are just lost souls that lost their way and just re live each moment as though they are alive. Like not knowing that you die or refuses to believe it.

Strong will = strong soul

I can get into more details but doubt anyone cares ^_^'

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

do you believe darkcrimson?talking about me,yes i do why,i was catholic,now i am not but i believe in GOD ,in angels ,in demons,ghost,curses,and things out of this world(not ovnis of course)my grandpa and grandma told a lot histories long times ago,and i believe ,are true,of course is less in mexico city,the are more of this in the others states,probably not in vampires or witches,but in europe ,probably is more common this,is so scary,(just kiddin)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

do you believe darkcrimson?talking about me,yes i do why,i was catholic,now i am not but i believe in GOD ,in angels ,in demons,ghost,curses,and things out of this world(not ovnis of course)my grandpa and grandma told a lot histories long times ago,and i believe ,are true,of course is less in mexico city,the are more of this in the others states,probably not in vampires or witches,but in europe ,probably is more common this,is so scary,(just kiddin)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I beleive in spirits and ghost, but I'm more scared of unexplained noises than seeing spirits in my hallway.

Signature

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I beleive in spirits and ghost, but I'm more scared of unexplained noises than seeing spirits in my hallway.

Signature

ultimashower

ultimashower

Reppin' The Nice Guys

Nope. I don't believe in any of that stuff. When I was little, the dark scared me, but that's it really...

HTML Coding Hates Me...

kimifox

kimifox

dysfunctional idealist

On the drive home, I realized I had something more to say about this.
My parents would go nuts if they knew I admit that ghosts might possibly exist. I think the reason for this is cultural - they're Protestant, and in the world as they understand it, good people go to heaven after death, and bad people go to hell. Everyone has an assigned place in the afterlife, and there's no wandering around after death.
In cultures similar to the one my parents inhabit, ghosts and spirits are just not an option. In other cultures, there's a whole unseen world of spirits hanging around. A lot of it is a matter of perspective, I think.

Signature
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/forcefirefox/"]Force Firefox[/url] The Fox Loves You. Love the Fox.
[url="http://groups.minitokyo.net/order-of-reason/"]Order-of-Reason[/url]

yep! i beleive in ghosts! i know its werid but some times i get vibes. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

definately believe in ghosts, i've always believed in them, i feel there has to be something after death (mostly because life's too short as it is and its depressing to think there's nothing afterwards). i just would never rule it out, after all i've read and felt (still swear friend's old house was haunted) and seen (on documentaries)

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.