Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in Ghosts - Minitokyo

Do you believe in Ghosts

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Kwadjo

zionist

Believe is the key word here, if it were a fact you wouldn't have to believe you would know. Like you can't say do you believe were alive.

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Quote by KwadjoBelieve is the key word here, if it were a fact you wouldn't have to believe you would know. Like you can't say do you believe were alive.

You make a good point. So do you believe or know if their is a god then? How about Trinity? The Father, The Son, And the Holy Spirit (ghost). I would make more points but I have to get back to work ^_^' But I guess you can see where I'm getting at.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

XavierCrow

From Angel to Vigilante

Quote by KwadjoBelieve is the key word here, if it were a fact you wouldn't have to
believe you would know. Like you can't say do you believe were alive.

Realistically, what's the difference? Read my quote, I'm talking about what you've just said. Some people don't understand what I mean, but it kinda goes like this :
If all you know exists is what you can sense (hear, see, etc) then that is all that exists for you. You know it exists because it is real for you. Therefore, it would not be wrong to say that what a Schitsophrenic see's isn't real either. Therefore, it would not be wrong to say that what you see in your dreams are just as real as what you see during you conscious hours. Get it? Anyway, part of coming into contact with ghosts is a 'sence' of their presence... what if it's a sence much like hearing, seeing and touching? Some people can't smell things... doesn't mean that the scent isn't there.

In the end, all there is, is what exists and what we believe or perceive is true... and there's no distinctions between the two.
- Myself

I think exactly as Clessa... besides...it would freak me out to being watched by someone and not knowing it...

I myself have encountered a few and I'm only 27. Do I want to encounter more. Heck no. I had my fill already.

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Ghost? i've heard many stories about them, and i don't like it, you know, my country is full of super-scary ghosts, don't believe it? well, u know if you study about Indonesian or ever see one here.

I'm lucky that i can't see them, and i hope i'll never see them in my life.

Pride comes before the fall

I used to when i was little....but not anymore. Even if they did exist...they don't seem to want to disturb me, so i wouldn't be too bothered.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

hum maybe they exist but i've never see one so i don't say clearly that i believe it :)

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

No, I don't believe in ghosts until I see them.

Signature Image

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Ghost, i don't know but unexplained yes.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

Well, I believe in ghosts, even though I haven't seen one, still, I believe they exist. You see, I believe that they're demons and demons really do exist. They take on human form (specially those who passed away) and scare you because it's what they do. But most of the time, it's a product of our imagination. Human mind is really powerful. But what ever the case is, they exist!

I believe an entity called spirits.........so I believe the existance of ghost...........

well it's true that I haven't notice one yet..........but maybe it just doesn't catch my attention............also evil spirit and devil do exist.........I've seen some people that actually considered in the state of being controlled by evil spirit...............

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Yes! Ghosts are cool.

Brownie the Cat

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I also think, if you believe in god? Ghosts and other stuff that is unknown to us is something you have to consider. I do want to see some others point of view why they don't or do believe in it. Always nice to know the reason why people feel the way they feel. Any stories, any one?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I have mixed feelings about ghots. I never encountered them in my life, so I can't say I fully believe in them.....but on the other hand, I have seen plenty of tv shows where people talked about their entcounters with them, but that can be faked of course....so I don't know if I believe in them or not...

Signature Image

I believe in ghosts. Maybe not for the sake that they exist, but for the reason of my mind wanting them to exist. I like to think that there is more than what we see and sense out there. If this was all there is, it'd be pretty boring.

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I don't exactly believe in the existence of ghost, but I do believe that there's something we can't explain. Sometimes it's like your brain tells you, that you're totally alone, yet there's this sudden gooseflesh on your neck and it feels like there someone else around you.
Yup, I know that sounds creepy, but I had this moments before...

Signature Image

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

sure I believe in 'em! It's all about the ancestors, yo!

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

pfffft no! but when ii get done watching a scary movie i sure as hell think somethings out there. whitch...makes me scared shitless. T_T

no i dont sorri

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

I don't believe until i've seen one. But i'm fascinated in everything which talk about.

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

no i dont sorri

ghost doesnt exist. some ppl say that to prove that they arent afraid of ghost, but infect they are afraid of ghosts. to me, i believe wat i see O_O http://img60.echo.cx/img60/494/signature3nb.jpg

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

Sycia

Tainted

Rather than ghosts, I term what I see and feel 'spirits'

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.