Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in Ghosts - Minitokyo

Do you believe in Ghosts

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

I do believe in them, but have never seen one. Spent the night at a haunted place once with a friend and three others, and we heard some creepy sounds that night. Could have been the creaky old house but I'd rather believe it was the ghosts. More exciting that way ;)

Signature
Signature and avatar by toxictea23

~ I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

bayumi

bayumi

for me it was something that you can't say no....
well its a huge world and there are many posiblelity right ??

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

i do, probably because i'm a psychic and i see all kinds of things normal people don't... i really see them often, everywhere... it's not that surprising anymore to me since i'm used to it... i've been seeing them since i was five i think... anyway, they don't mean to harm people... they actually just wanted to tell their message or share their story... the media just makes them violent and on a rampage...

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

Yes I do believe in ghosts...
Honestly, any christians would...I mean remember the Trinity right? Holy Ghost anyone?

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I don't really know whether to believe in them or not.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Anybody ever give any thought to if what you think are ghosts are really people who are asleep somewhere and dreaming?

When I miss class, all I can think about is what I'm missing. In a fevered dream, maybe the spirit would wander to the place you're attatched to while you're unconscious? The person there would feel it was a ghost. This all depends on the idea that we all have a spirit. Also that it would be possible for such a spirit to wander. This would go along way to explain away the belief in ghosts world over, since people are there and dreaming too.

In physics they observe quarks "popping" in and then out of there "here". Where is it that they (quarks) go to where they can't be seen since it's not possible to destroy matter? I think when they understand how something measurable can be here, and then not measurably here then we'll know more about this subject. I think as does the physics department's head that there is another "here" that we just don't have the senses to interact with. Like the electromagnetic field is much larger than what our eyes can see, maybe it's bigger even yet that we know how to measure with insturments.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

used 2,... hard time,...
when i was lil kid, i dunt even 1 2 go 2 toilet alone,... but u cant blame me,... i used 2 hev a massive house,....
but yeah,... some how i dunt b-liv on thoz nemore,... even tho me couple of me mates hev seen them, but i thins its juz b-coz i b-liv when people b-liv it thats when they actuallie b able 2 c them,... so far, i dunt b-liv on thoz kinda thin, mayB thats Y i neva can c them, well not yet,... i b-liv it when i c it wif me own eyes,... but yeah,... all da ghost out there,... im alr8 at da mo,.. u guys dunt hev 2 stop by n say hi 2 me, LOLz -_-!

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 79 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.