Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 blades VS firearms - Minitokyo

blades VS firearms

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

hehe...this is bound to make some people think...

i prefer blades over firearms. sure, with a gun you can kill quicker, faster, and easier. but with a blade you must possess skill, art, and devotion. and i'm not talking about serial killers that slash madly. i mean as in kenjutsu. man...i love watching the kendo masters display their techniques. they are so graceful...so fluid...one with their swords...it's poetry in motion. guns are just too easy. even an idiot like osama bin ladin can use one. hell, I can use one, and i am the epitomy of klutziness. XD

well, that's my opinion. i'd like to hear yours. =)

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

I perfer blades the so much cooler and they make swosh sounds.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

weeeeee I like swords, they are cool. Plus you can play around with blades like a dork in your room, and don't have to worry about it accidently going off and shooting someone :D

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

both cool, id prefer a bare hand fight more then anything ele but personally id go with swords. just cause you more up close in the action and you actually get your enemy's blood & guts all over you. with guns its not much of a fight, more of a test of luck

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I prefer blades..... but would use firearms....depends on the job.... Blades for close up and firearms for long distance

Signature

i prefer Both. It really depends on the range and missions

KenshinFFX

KenshinFFX

Jaded Hitokiri

I prefer swords having studied Kenjutsu myself in England. You have to have respect, honor, and emotion towards the blade you are going to wield. Especially since sometimes it seems like the blade will have a mind of it's own sometimes.

Any idiot can use a gun and be called a coward, only someone with honor and goodness could really fight the fair fight.

Survey says: Swords are what I prefer.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Guns from monday to Firday and Swords in the weekend ;)

Fallen Angels have no choice but to become Demons

Abadonna

Abadonna

I prefer Peace and Love XD XD XD

"I'm worst at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed"

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Quote by AbadonnaI prefer Peace and Love XD XD XD

yes...too bad you live in today and not the 60's eh?

dpends...if the other cha is going to use a gun, i'd prefer to have a gun myself...or just a lot of fecking kevlar.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

The honor of my family is in me, and I put that honor in me in my sword, the sword won't do the honor, the strong, the honor and the love of battle is in the person, and you can do it in any weapon if you are really good in the weapon that you choose, of course my prefer weapon is my Ryushin but i can use any weapon i can try, the only you need is a great heart for do anything do you want.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

I would also prefer blades cause I would like to train with a sword. Firearms are okay and have the advantage over a blade, but still I would chose the blade.

I only like guns cause I can kill people that are stronger than me but I've never found anyone yet.

blades are shiny...

mmm, marshmallow.

yepper

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

sword definitely looks cool...but it really doesnt matter when you're dead ^^;;

you can be like squall from ff8! gunblade xD

i prefer guns! you need accuracy and coordination to use it right! i think vash makes the guns look good 8)

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

Swords are better. You can puul out cool moves with a sword and you get closer to the action than with a gun.

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

Revelias

Revelias

ctlbanner

I perfre blades because you can get up close and personal with you opponet.

Signature

dArkaNGeL

dArkaNGeL

.. you in the real world?

it dpends.. if the if the long range weapon is out of ammo or the user is dumb the short range wins, if the user of the shot range weapon is dumb or if the long range weapon user is real good the short range loses...

Signature
member of Oishi Nihon, Kasumi-chan and Ecchi-Club

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I like guns but if I wanna get up close and personal, blades are effective.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Blades.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

shinotenshi

shinotenshi

Levi Ackerman

and best of all, in goldeneye 007 for the N64 the hunting knives make those *glch glch* sounds that make you feel tingly inside. =3 and don't worget throwing knives!! mwaha. now THOSE require some skill like nothing else! xD

Signature
Look at all these big ass trees.

Blades are awesomely insanely cool looking and make a great mess of your enemies
Guns are impressive and uber powerful and make a REAL big mess of your enemy

so, the ultimate weapon is

Gunblade (form FFVIII)

It's a sword
it's a gun

it owns you, w00t!

Three things are certain in this life...
Death, Taxes, and Horrible Dubs!

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

No blade is going to defeat a firearm. That sort of thing is for anime and Hollywood only. Although I think you might find this interesting; sword vs gun.

Anyway, for anyone who thinks it's easy to use a gun, you try to move and fire accurately. Or duel with someone, see how well you can fire with fire coming back at you. Guns are more definite. Whoever has more skill and training will win in a gunfight. A calm head and smooth movements will win over. Close combat is more tricky. It's always a gamble at an arms length. And a lot more luck is involved. I've played kendo, and more often than not, both students [would] die (neither gets a clean hit and receives none). Even at close range, I would prefer a pistol. Just use a suppressed .22 and you won't make any noise.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.