Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Do You Hate Most About Your Own School? - Minitokyo

What Do You Hate Most About Your Own School?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

my school,..... ohh darn,... y this question (interesting tho)
a bit of all,.... the people,... some teachers, sometimes they don't know when enuf is enuf
homework well,.... thats whats keepin me off minitokyo (sadly :( ),..... but it's not much of a problem,.... i'll deal with that later :D ^^
other students can B annoying,.... but i can make friends with them pretty quiklly if i wanted 2 :D ^^,... tho there r many different types of people there
but school is quite ok if i remember correctly,.... well thats all from me :D ^^
the worst thing is 2 bad,...... when other people come and join the school,.... it gets reallie annoying,..... especially when they come 2 my class,..... that is juz damn crap for me XD
that is juz sumfinn i can't resist,.... + if they r 2,..... (fat) makes me sick even lookin tho :(

MadTeaParty

Madam

I always have a problem with authority. It's not that I get in trouble, but I just see the adults in those positions as incompetent, ignorant, and selfish. In my previous schools, I hated the people (students + teachers). Bullies galore, groups of losers that thought there were cool, the groups that actually were "cool" but were jerks, apathetic teachers, etc. I could go on and on for hours about how much I hated my previous schools.

The very few things that I have about University life is the fact that you're on your own with your education. A lot of people seem to like being on their own, but I hate it. I'm too free to do anything and it sucks. I can be as lazy as I want and nobody would care.

The atmosphere up here sucks. The town is really boring; there's nothing to do because it's literally out in the middle of nowhere. There's cows, but I don't think cow-tipping is a very pleasant experience for both me and the cow. Poor thing. :(

Other than that, I voted for the exams. Whoo, it all depends on your professor really. I had a crazy Chemistry professor last quarter and more than 1/3 of his class flunked. He got fired after that. Like I said earlier, you're on your own with everything...so you can't blame/make excuses for doing poorly in the University. Next would be homework, but that's just another step to helping you with your studies. :hmpf:

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

too many smokers! that and the officials don't enforce the no smoking on campus rule. blech. i'm going to die of secondhand smoke. that and the fact that there aren't enough parking spaces to accommodate all the commuters.

Signature Image

The class is trivial.
I want class to be more interesting.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by kyozlkThe very few things that I have about University life is the fact that
you're on your own with your education. A lot of people seem to like
being on their own, but I hate it. I'm too free to do anything and it
sucks. I can be as lazy as I want and nobody would care.
The atmosphere up here sucks. The town is really boring; there's
nothing to do because it's literally out in the middle of nowhere.
There's cows, but I don't think cow-tipping is a very pleasant
experience for both me and the cow. Poor thing. :(
Other than that, I voted for the exams. Whoo, it all depends on your
professor really. I had a crazy Chemistry professor last quarter and
more than 1/3 of his class flunked. He got fired after that. Like I
said earlier, you're on your own with everything...so you can't
blame/make excuses for doing poorly in the University. Next would be
homework, but that's just another step to helping you with your
studies. :hmpf:

Hence why I tend to skip classes. I'd prefer self-teaching myself often, and I'm not ashamed if I pull away with an okay grade.

Better than just sitting in lectures and confusing yourself even more, really.

Sure, lectures help - but if its taught in the worst possible way, better get out of it pretty much. No shame in doing so around here. lol

That's why some of my friends never attended classes and learned at home pretty much. They think its really better that way.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Chizuku

Chizuku

"simply me..."

waa~! other people in my school are really as in really annoying.... i like my school because my friends are there and the teachers there are nice... ^_^ Sometimes my school lacks some facilities... Waa~! the really horrible thing is... XD when you go to school and you're late, youre going to fill up 10 sheets of paper back to back with the words:
"I wont be late again."
Or make you clean the rooms after school!!! waa~! they said that's one thing they can make students go to school in time... One time I got late and I fill up 10 papers back to back!! T_T and i failed my history exam because i didnt have the time to review when i finally finished those papers... but then, good thing they change that policy... ^_^
====================
and there are kids younger than me who will get your things when youre not there... One time my drawings got lost because someone took it... My drawings were gone and nowhere to be found... T_T but there are also students who loves anime/manga.. one thing I'm happy about... ^_^ well that's all, sayonara!
Jaa-ne~! XP :pacman: ;)

well then this post might be a little short b/c i have 2 more minutes before I must go. -_-
but I think that the main thing i hate about my school
is all of the students there. I just can't stand how stupid and rude moist of them are...
and another thing is the teachers b/c most of them dno't like me very much..."most"
lol and then there's all the rules. we can't wear plain white tee shirts or plain pink or stuff like that. i hate it!!

Signature

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hm its been a while that Im in School.But I never get along with the some of my Teachers and also with the Homework that sometimes was so much that I think my Head blows Up lol :D.

Signature

Sigourney

Sigourney

perfectAssassin

Hmm? I guess a lot of things... firstly: the schedule they made up... secondly: narrow hallways... and slippery stairs ~_~ [almost killed myself once >.<]... thirdly: some teachers... like history [know nothing from history], polish [became bit*** like hell], english [no comments], biology [can't teach... and I want to take biology on my maturity exam -_-] and chemistry [bit***... really] teachers... lastly: this year's first years... *sigh* [I'm a second year ;p]...

Signature Image
Showtaro Morikubo-sama~<333

Tes

Ichi-nii

I have to say most of Administrative personel in school, they're always taking this and that...They're so boring. I wish I could had this big gun and kill them savagasly.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I just hated school fullstop. Well the only parts i did like were the design & tech. and Art lessons, because i love to work with my hands. Thinking hurt my head :p

None of the above. The choices that bother me aren't listed.

i live in a boarding school. This school's internet really, really sucks. So, I'm playing ffxi, it disconnects about 2 times every 5 minutes, pain in the butt. The updates take me full days, maybe even weeks to download. Did I mention that it only turns on at 5:30 pm and then off at midnight? That sucks.

I also don't like my math teacher. Or rather, I don't like the way he curves grades. He is the first teaher I've met that will curve your scores down. I have made a B on a test to have it curved to barely a C. I feel like my control over my grade is almost completely out of my hands...

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

my school??
i luv my school...
it's great ^___^

the only problem is that being a school renowned for once being the largest in New Zealand, we have too many students... :D
Well, it's a huge school with over 27000 students but i'm getting to think that we may need more room in the corridors XD XD XD

teachers are really nice too (well, most of them are)

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

anyschool is good for me, but the only thing i don't like about my school is that some of my best friends aren't there with me i think that's the only think otherwise it's ok

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

i h8 evryting bout my previous school.... the teacher dun hav any cooperation sum of them fyte wit each others sum of them is "juz-themselves".... the students is soo perverted (the guys of course), the female students keep on annoying n irritating us.... the atmosphere of the school is lyk dull....n uneasy... vry......(can't describe it) juz annoy.... home work n exam.... so crowded.... but i'm out of dat already... :hmpf:

Signature

I'm fine about most things in my school, BUT! What I really hate is the tight discipline here that seems to be the pride of my school~ :sweat: Most of the rules are ridiculous, and they apply from your hair to the bottom of your shoe soles =_= And I've heard that there will be a new rule next year that requires all girls to have short hair *sobs*

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

man, i forgot about that thread, yet i left it in my notifs... OX well, i'll answer anyways... i hate the director of my translation program... he's an idiot... especially when it comes to the English part of the program, because he (with the English teachers) seems to think that us, future translators whose mother tongue is French, can actually translate into English without using a bilingual dictionary and grammars... and they expect us to do everything perfectly... as if we could, i mean, they don't even let us do that kind of stunt towards French... the language we're supposed to know the best... :\

triofpwr

triofpwr

the dr.d of pain

Quote by Tiasi didt find what i wanted to say in the poll so i just say it here
the MOST classmates in my and others classes r to stupid...once som1
asked this
what does HOW MUCH mean? com'on thats just TO stupid
they say its not a (i dont know the word but they say the rules arent
that bad(heavy)
yeah right....LOL this school got to maney LAWS(or somthing like that)
oh and i mostly hate the guy in my class named fredo he thinks hes
somthing good and WHAT THE F*** do i know like 1st he slims in to the
girls then he begins his stuff like wow you got a good voice and WTF
and then begens like can i have 50 cent(or more when he got them for
real good) hes the PEST in my class
ONLY 3 in that school knows about manga/anime/and/h*****
me...my friend...and som other guy
UGLY girls IN OR CLASS(only 2 both FAT and lazy)
all what i said=SH'T THIS school IS somthing DAMN *********(lol donno
just marked maney* ^^)
they ALLway ask teacher what is that?...what is this? there really
stupid somtimes i thing am i and my friend to only ones hows able to
think?

everything u say i agree with and some i hate the ugly and fat girls also lazy girls in class lol.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

the multimedia program here is rather under-represented, especially when you compare it to that blasted architecture program, that so takes up all the resources and the student act like they are better than you since they are in architecture and are studying architecture and you're just a measly multimedia animating, digital painting loser. blast!

Signature

destati

Yuusha-Oh

I really love my school, despite it being insanely hard here. The professors are all hella cool. We don't have a graduate school here, so all of our small group sections are taught by full professors, not teaching assistants. They're all so knowledgable. It's awesome. The other people here are cool too; I don't think I've met anybody that I genuinely dislike so far.

So, my only complaint: required courses. The college has a philosophy that its students should be well rounded and versed in lots of different fields. For the most part, I don't mind - but we're required to take two semesters of chemistry (I'm in the second semester now) and I absolutely HATE chemsitry with all of my soul. Other then that, I really like the school.

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

I hate my English teacher. Bah...that freaking old bat assigns project after project...My biology teacher seems to like torturing us.

The bathrooms are disgusting and the food isn't quite...suitable for our tastes.

i love my school other than that. There are so many Asians. :D I also have the coolest orchestra teacher ever!

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Rinkin

Rinkin

Avant-Garde

=/

i have so many, I cannot possibly list them all. I hate the students in some of the classes because they're cocky stuck up morons. Umm...uh....I don't like the curriculum much. Or at least mine. They're way too hard and involve way too much work. Tests always suck, so its fine. ;p

There are two things i hate about my school. All the teachers suck and give you detention for doing basically nothing. But even worse i dont have any friends there

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.