Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Do You Hate Most About Your Own School? - Minitokyo

What Do You Hate Most About Your Own School?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

standards too high for a lazy bum like me

Signature

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

my scdhool is located on top on the mountain and i had to climb that 125m high montain to school i hate it....

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

The thing I dislike most in school is the toilets... -____- They stink a lot, sometimes the toilets clean, because the cleaners have just finished washing it. But i think they only wash it once a week... and some students do not know how to flush the toilet after use, so the toilet's sort of stinky... To make things worse, sometimes there's water shortage... >__< Does that ever happen in other schools?

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

the only thing i dont like now at my school is that i cant play a pc game on it :P

Signature

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i hate everything about school except for the Lunch time.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

i hate the strict uniform policy at my school if u wear a polo shirts w/o the
school logo u get a uniform violation
also since my school is a college prep school we get tons of hw everynight
lastly my school is nothing like a regular highschool we dun have that many fun events.

I hate how people are separated in so many cliques. You'll get kicked out and beat up if you try to join is the impression I get. The people are just stupid, the classes are fine, the teachers are fine, even the food is fine, but the student body needs to find some common sense.

i hate the uniform the rules and their sudden decisions....

I don't really like the fact that we have to wear our ID's around our necks, and when we get locked out of class for being late.
(I was locked out once..)
I also don't like it when people label our school as the school that has no future or is violent or something. My school has a reputation like that around our part of the city.

Lack of school spirit. No one really cares. Maybe it's because we don't have a football team.

I dun like some of my sch old teachers, they tend to view all the children the same, more to the bad side! They doesn`t want to put in a single trust on student or hear out the truth, think tat they are exprience enough to know everything. Making the student more and more disappointed in them and in what they taught!

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by RSAgent007Lack of school spirit. No one really cares. Maybe it's because we don't have a football team.

Hahaha that is the funniest thing I ever heard!
Hm. My school's obsessive-compulsiveness really bugs me. It's like they own us or something.

Brownie the Cat

the principal...thank god she retired this april..can't wait...

pink-pone

ha ha ha!

Yeah, a have problems with the teachers, i don't like studying, i don't like our cafeteria, and still they say that my school is the best in our country. I doubt that. We all wait for the dayy when the school will break down, it isn't in a very good shape. Our education system is overloaded. My school is one of the heaviest in the country. My frend transferd in to another school, a now he's got very, very good notes. Scertainly higher than mine. My school is really f***** up. But, who am I to complain? Nobody will listen to me, or other students. We just all pray that we will pass.

Things don't last forever!

I hate the people on our school.
Loads of asses that are to dumb to see how childish they are reacting to everything.

The principal of my school, he thinks that he and his family are superior to everyone else. He also despises the entirety of my department, because of our rebellious nature and the fact that our classes are outside of his jurisdiction.

mean teachers..rude students...piles of homework....*sigh*

Lelviza

Lelviza

just have fun!

what I hate most in my school is that there's no place for the one who don't smoke (like me :sweat:)! There is a very small court and it's all taken by smokers :angry:! It pisses me of because I can't get out and so I'm obliged to stay inside (because I can't bear smoke :x)....but it can't be helped....otherwise my school is quite okay. Obviously I sometimes get mad because of a teacher or some students, still it's like that everywhere (it seems to be) and I don't know if there're solutions...

Don't forget I believe in you, that I'm here for you...
Don't forget to be yourself...cause I will take part of this dream with you

* French Tribu *

School is just plain boooooring! And I have to wake up early too, wich is a thing I really don't like. Most of the teachers are just full of themselves, as well as those dumb@ss classmates of mine (with the exception of 2-3 people I can't stand those either).
Well I'm regularly late, because I'm sleepin at home, so this means that the first two lessons are almost always skipped. And I regularly skip subjects like Italian (don't even know why I have to learn that.. no matter I have an agreement with the teacher: she doesn't report me skipping and lets me pass, and in exchange I don't ruin her lessons...). I also hate P.E. because all we ever do is play soccer. There must be something seriously wrong with me, because everyone seems to love that stupid game.

I hate the high prices for our food in the cafeteria.... 1Euro for a small piece of bread is just too much...

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

One thing I don't like is the food. They give you oily pizzas and usually just wraps it in some foil paper. Then the students throw the food out in the quad and the segals fly around after. Now since I have PE 6th period, 5th period is eating time for the bird and 6th period is bathroom time for them! *shivers*

The thing I hate about my school is it's too conservative. That's because it is ran by nuns. We don't have school parties, even prom night. Can you believe that? I understand the prom night thing, because we're all girls, but the parties? Duh... We are high school students, and all girls, what could possibly happen in a party?

Moati-san

Moati-san

occultism FTW!!!

since i'm transferring after this semester, i guess it shouldn't really matter, but i swear, there are no cool people at my school....none....well, maybe like 2 or 3, but thats it, and there's alot of students in that school.

Signature

hate teachers that looks down on students and that can not teach!

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 127 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.