Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Do You Hate Most About Your Own School? - Minitokyo

What Do You Hate Most About Your Own School?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 127 total items

Newly built school = no lockers = bad back.
No kidding, I have some pretty fat books for a little person.

The teachers who think 1st class students are the best and spend time comparing others classes with the 1st class students... hack jus shut up and teach.
Rules... it's totally insane over here, short hair ? white shoes ? no hp ? laptops ?
headmaster.. stop wasting our money building a monument for urself and spend it on proper places like lockers and freakin tar the parking lot

Signature

Memero

Memero

Hiding in a cardboard box...

Corrupt principals, teachers who hold personal grudges...

The frightened will grow pale.
I am but a shadow in the dark,
I never grow pale...

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

1. no girls
2. stupid rules (senior prank is now illegal--have to wear socks that measure above the ankle, even though we wear pants that cover socks up--others would say that having to wear pants sucks, but i hate shorts)

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

my school is really crowded. there are some kids that i hate. some teachers are just horrible. other than that my school is ok.

SCIENCE! We have to write a sciencetic report every 2 DAYS! And I'm only in 7th grade! The class average was 13.7% and I barely passed that class. I studied my brains out for the Mid-term and got a 78% but the teacher gave every 1 extra 30% since they were soo bad. So ater the extra 30% I got a 100 so I lucked out. (I'm not joking)

And the other problem is those wanna be Gangsters... They're below 4ft tall and everyone is afraid of the when they're at least half of their sizes!

And they put up these firewalls on the school computers and it's making a lot of students AND teachers made since you can only go on search engines (they blocked image searches) and look up a school related research ONLY! My engineering teacher got made since he can't teacher us anything with these firewalls.

The most of teachers thinks that we are their servents or something like that.... And some of them are too nice to throw out students even they broke over a million of rules.

And we have 2 wear IDs otherwise we can't get in class or lunch or anything in that matter! And alot of the older kids think they can boss around other younger kid and some of them have guts to boss around teachers... And we have lockers but no one is allowed to use them. How stupid is that?! The dress code is OK but The stupid thing about is unnatural hair color and style. 1 of my friend put his hair in a mohawk and the princpal saw him and made him wash it (which he couldn't since he glued it) And there was nothing in the rulebook that tells you what hairstyles u should weat just about unnatural colors..... And the prinapal say he can't put it in a mohawk cause it attracts the other students in the classroom and mohawks r NOT distracting!

So basically I hate everything about my school.....

It's either kill or get killed world

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 127 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.