Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your fav basketball team - Minitokyo

Your fav basketball team

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Do you have a fav basketball team?
and who you think should win then nba championship?

I am a big Detroit Pistons fan.
And i just think they should win again.
^^

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

i like the philadelphia 76's
haha AI is my fav player ^_^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Big Bulls fan until MJ left, now I am a big Spurs fan, I like their teamwork style. I have to say these, can't stand the soap opera that is called the Lakers, never like them since the days of Magic. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

ROFL - I know little about NBA - but I love the NCAA and I would root for the Duke team, yet again. They rock my socks - simply because they are the best team out there. Yup.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Don't keep up with basketball, but I got a Chicago Bulls jersey when I was in Florida the second time and I liked Michael Jordan ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

i used to like the lakers a lot but after the infulence by my friends here at boston, l'm now more into the Celtics. The second best team would be the Pistons

Houston Rockets! They've been my favorites since I was old enough to understand what basketball was!

haldir

CTA Designs...

Chicago bulls!!! in the 90's

http://www.minitokyo.net/images/sigs/haldir.gif

[ Gallery ]

Another Houston Rockets fan right here. We won't be winning the title, but I'll still supoort them though

Be Free and Masturbate

New Jersey Nets fan right here. (too bad in 3 years they'll be moving to brooklyn grrrrrrr) takin away my local team grrrrrr

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i love to play basketball
it is my favourite sport :D
gotta love chicago bulls :nya:
well
see you later and have a nice day :)

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

The only team that matters: The Harlem Globetrotters

I am invincible!

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

when i used to live in the chicago area, I was obsessed with the Bulls.. that was when they were on a winning streak with MJ there. good times~ Even though I couldn't dribble for my life, I religiously followed the NBA. Those days are long gone now ^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

long ago it was teh bulls..... during MJ, rodman, etc etc era :)

my fav used to be the sacramento kings..... since now the players haf broken up i`ve been a pistons fan..... nothing beats solid defence!!!!
go pistons!!!

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.