Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Alchemy Gothic!! - Minitokyo

Alchemy Gothic!!

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

To all of you people (including me) who love to dress out of the "norm" and wear totally awesome jewlery, I advise you to take a look at www.alchemy-gothic.com which has all this stuff hidden within its darkness. This is one of my favorite online stores, and im dying to get more of their items. Gothic designs with a hint of alchemy (The necklace i am wearing now is a cross with bat wings, and has a red jewel in the center, so i call it my Philosiphers necklace :3) to make utterly awesome jewelry. I believe they have been around since 1977...im not sure...giving people awezsome pendants and sexy rings to wear around the town. It ships to basically anywhere (i think it sends a message to the nearest stores by you and then they send it out...) and its pretty fast. This is a definate plus for "wayward" people

It knocked Hot Topic off my list of best stores ever...

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.