Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 younger vs elder -> bf/gf - Minitokyo

younger vs elder -> bf/gf

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

well i wonder what you prefer if you are looking/having a girlfriend or a boyfriend.. ? and why you prefer one of the 2 options ? or does it not matter the age for you ?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Legally it does, if one person is legally considered an adult anyways.. But to be honest age shouldn't be a factor in love. I personally believe that once two peole are of legal age, it doesn't matter how old they are. As long as the feelings are true and they really do love each other it shouldn't matter. Well thats my take on it all, Darkmaiden did a topic that was similar to this, only a bit different awhile back =D. But it was more of a focus on someone older dating someone not of legal age (pedo basically). Though I think this is a really good subject and everyone has a different personal belief on this matter. This is just mine.

Signature Image

ill date anyone 13-17 i guess...cant go past to 18 because of laws but doesn't mean i dont want too...age really shouldn't matter its just the person's maturity thats my concern...heights a bit important to me too...i cant stand looking up at ppl all the time...which is like 6ft or more i guess..

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

age....no matter...just if you think he or she will fit you and if they are happy each other........you know what true love is O.o, I dun think age, kind, look, and other things will matter......but.....if those things match....and the way you like........then it would be a perfect love ......mayB

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i really prefer not to go out with girls that are older than me. the biggest age gap that i went through was when i was a senior and the girl was a sophemore, which was 2 years younger. pretty much, i think 3 years gap is the biggest i can ever allow myself concerning dating. most of the girls ive dated were in my age group, which i'd like to keep.

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

I won't mind to date girls older than me. Right now girls two younger than me isn't a option.
Then again I'm not looking for one. I think it not the time for me to look for one yet.
Maybe I'll cross the line at seven years. Older or younger than me. If we do mak it to the old age together. I don't want her to go too long after or before me. Might be too hard to live with losing each other.

Learning little by little.
Signature

Quote by VinitachiI won't mind to date girls older than me. Right now girls two younger
than me isn't a option.
Then again I'm not looking for one. I think it not the time for me to
look for one yet.
Maybe I'll cross the line at seven years. Older or younger than me. If
we do mak it to the old age together. I don't want her to go too long
after or before me. Might be too hard to live with losing each other.

that would be very difficult...that part where u live past your lover...i dunno how i would make it...if i were to go i would want to go at the same time as her so neither of us has too deal with that grief...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Aplos

Aplos

Meow-mix

That's actually a good question. Even though like CyanideBlizzard that if they're of legal age, then it shouldn't really matter, socially it does. Even I think it shouldn't matter but I don't think I could see myself with a much younger girl (also because 5 years younger and we cross to the pedo area), or much older. That's actually a good question, would a guy date a girl who's older than him... I can't imagine myself doing that though most of the girls I'm attracted to are older ... actually they're women, not girls. Well those are my thoughts on the subject.

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Age shouldn't be that big of a deal. As long s both of the people luv each other, than that is what should matter.I use to date some one older than me by a few years,and even though it freaked a few people I know (i.e my mom and a cousin of mine),most of my friends were in totally agreement with me,though I think some of them were because she was hot and african american/japanese ^_^' .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Isn't that a risk though we take when we marry. I mean someone could be killed or die of a heart problem or cancer. Its a risk we always take. No matter if your older or younger. What matters is the time your able to spend with that loved one.

Sammo : You make a really good point, I have a friend that is exactly like you. He only dates within his age because according to him, his compatability with anyone older or younger is zero.
Well thats according to him and thats really the only somewhat relating factor.

Though still the possibility of living past a loved one is always there. Just something we must accept that we all meet the end sooner or later...its just how some people are able to take it....that can really ruin a person.

For example, my grandpa died a year ago and my grandma still shows that shes hurting. Though sometimes someone can't recover...and they die inside and lose that will to live... I can't began to understand or even know the pain of that feeling. Though its something we accept when someone shares the bond of marriage with another. Until death do you part.

Signature Image

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I heard my friends once say that half their age plus five was a good basis for dating girls younger than you so a 20 year old guy shouldn't date someone any younger than 15. It was just a rule of thumb which seemed to work pretty well for them since all of them started pushing the age difference thing with their girlfriends who have now become their wives. It really just depends on the person. I'm 29 and I am generally looking for a girl younger than me but I'd want her to at least 20 years old because otherwise there'd be too much of a generational gap. Going the other way with an older woman, I'm more picky with the age difference and wouldn't want to go much beyond 31 year old. I suppose it's ingrained into my brain that I should date someone who is younger than me as a man, but if I was a woman I'd be ingrained into thinking I'd have to date someone older than me. Just my thoughts on the topic. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

Holt

Holt

pffft

I think as a person get's older, difference in age becomes less apparent and less important. e.g. at 16, dating someone 5 years older/younger would be weird but at say, 30, 5 years is nothing really.
Personally, I don't really care how old the person I date is as long as we like each other.
I can only hope I'm never in a situation where it might be illegal.

Signature Image

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

It's not really so much my choice but I perfer it this way and parents would to...to have that someone special just the same age as you or one year older

mamimi

fr

Age indeed should not matter that much. Except for teenage. At this period of our lives, we develop very fast and a gap of 2 years that would not be of any importance between a 28 and 30 years old can change it all between a 12 and a 14, a 14 and a 16, a 16 and 18 years old. For those in their teenages: just look at who you were and how you acted two years ago. Would you sincerely still hang out with "that"?

So age is important, in some cases, but this importance decreases as you grow older.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

ded113

The Grunge Princess

Hmmm...I considered age to be not a difference to me but I consider dating older guys BUT not too old. Like 2 or 3 years. I considered this because some guys I know seems older than me by looks and behaviar but I"M the one that's older. Well that's waht I think. Who knows maybe I won't consider age that seriously.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

doesnt matter.
but no older than 3 years hopefully ^_^

but hey, if your in love, then what can u do?

To me, the first thing I wonder about is the age. The maturity would be a separate thing to look for. There's something imprinted in the back of my hand telling me to say no to very young girls, and the fact that they're mostly immature reinforces that idea. :D

To me, honestly, I would date someone my age or +/- 1 year. Eh, but that's just me. :)

boei

**Dark Mood**

Age is No Matter.
Nothing realli does once one is in love.

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Asahi

Asahi

gone

well i will answer my question too. so i am a 23 year old girl and i prefer younger 'boys' between 18 to 23 years. thats my age-limit. weird for you eh ? ;) XP i dont not really know why i do this but if i look into the past all my bf were younger up till one - he was 7 years older than me. my actually bf is 5 years younger , hi is 18 - no problem for him no problem for me. everything is okay. =)

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Well call me egocentric or old-fashioned...but in my own morals, I couldn't date somebody younger than me...I don't know why exactly, but I wouldn't be able to be romanticaly involved with someone who's like let's say 5 years younger than me...Older I could do, but not younger, it's just who I am.

Signature Image

I do not have anything i look for in a boyfrind, the only thing that does matter to me is the character. And the things we can shrae in live,, hobbys music or anything else. These are the important things for me. but in the end the difference between me and him should not be to big^^

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i like girls my age or younger...

but it does not reallly matter as long you and your boy/girlfriend love each other and have a good relationship...

retire

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well my girlfriend is now 2 years older than me but in some days is her birthday and well i really love her ... sometimes age doesnt matter ...but 3 years is also not so much
i really start to think it they were like 10 years betwen each other that would be weird

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

if i HAD to, i would be the younger one. but otherwise, I would like ot keep it in the smae age range

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.