Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 younger vs elder -> bf/gf - Minitokyo

younger vs elder -> bf/gf

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

if i HAD to, i would be the younger one. but otherwise, I would like ot keep it in the smae age range

Signature

....................no comment

Mishikaiya

Mishikaiya

The Black Goddess

Normally I won't go for a guy more than two years younger than my 'cause righ now I'm 16 and it might be a bit more awkward. Though Normally I go for older guys. I guess it's cause the have more experience in relationships. I dunno really. It shouldn't matter though.

"Hello world, suck the life from my voice and breathe it back into yourselves"

Tes

Ichi-nii

Age matters a lot, frist I like girls younger than me... and I would like a GF! BUt my actuall special person doesn't even know that I'm in love with her... so bleh!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

I would probably decide to go out with someone slightly older than I am. Just because I know I have a mature personality, and that I would probably feel too old going out with someone younger than me...

Although if I truely loved them, I would probably date them within reason - no matter how old they are. Obviously, if they were like, under the legal limit I would probably make myself let them go. It's the best thing morally.

Interesting question though, and lots of different opinions discussed!
Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

age doesn't matters at all....only love does...
(luca-chan is 6 years older than me.....but well, we´re both adults and these kind of stuff was done years, years ago....and we love each other very very much ^^ )

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

For a while I always thought that I had to date someone my age or older. I broke my rule and dated guy 2 years younger than me. It was cool for a while but his immaturity reared its ugly head. I couldn't stand some of the innane comments he made and I just let "us" go. I later dated a guy my age. We lasted for 2 1/2 years but in the end we just didn't need to be together. Recently I went out with a guy who is 12 years older than me. What a nightmare! I found out that he was just as immature as the younger guy. I realize that age really isn't a factor (except for legal reasons). Its more of a maturity level thing. If the two have the same mind set then a good relationship can come from it. But I still would like a guy who is older than me ;). (sigh) One day...

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

To me if your in love age really don't matter at all, there are many people that are in love but different age.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

I prefer g/f that are younger than me... guess it loses importance the plder you become...

I prefer g/f that are younger than me... guess it loses importance the plder you become...

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

I guess I would prefer younger girls.. but really it doesn't make too much difference..
maybe it does now at my current age(since girls mature faster than boys etc) but when I get old I guess nobody can tell ages apart so well except for some

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.