Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Most annoying MT member? - Minitokyo

Most annoying MT member?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

DISCLAIMER: I in no way mean to insult, offend..ect ect anyone^^

OK just wondering because i know everyone has they're favorite person here ect ect, but I noticed no one has asked who's the most annoying^^ and I KNOW there are lots of those members here but only say one or two please. (I'm NOT asking which member you hate or dislike the most)

For me it would have to Archer79(there a few more but I wont say^^')
...-__-' he just makes me so mad by what he says sometimes but oh well
we all do that ^^ I know I make peopel mad all the time I consider it a gift lol

Well anyway just answer

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I just met an annoying member recently... tho I'm afraid to mention the name... < <;; I wonder if anyone thinks I'm annoying...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

haha how can you not offend someone through this thread XD
i dunno...no one really annoys me....well other than new ppl who start participating in a thread but bother only to read the first post and thats it..... haha oh yea theres my nemesis gundragon too XD haha hes too aggresive and silly XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by AthrunI just met an annoying member recently... tho I'm afraid to mention the
name... &lt; &lt;;; I wonder if anyone thinks I'm annoying...

lol i'm sure no one thinks your annoying ^^

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I am the most annoying member of MT.

i write massive posts and I'm all over the place. Not to mention I'm stubborn about things. lol, I fit the part perfectly =P.

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I can be kind of annoying . . . . >.<

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I think dislike of others should be a private thing and should not be broadcasted to the public. At the very least, it brings to the surface friction that is directly contrary to the aim of fostering a community.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by CyanideBlizzardI am the most annoying member of MT.

i write massive posts and I'm all over the place. Not to mention I'm stubborn about things. lol, I fit the part perfectly =P.

lol but even though ur annoying everyone still loves u *hugs* lol

Signature Image

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by CyanideBlizzardI am the most annoying member of MT.

i agree. :pacman: XP XO OX

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by shinsengumiI think dislike of others should be a private thing and should not be
broadcasted to the public. At the very least, it brings to the surface
friction that is directly contrary to the aim of fostering a community.

did you not read my full post^^ I said this thread was not about any member you dislike ....

Quote by AngelKateI can be kind of annoying . . . . &gt;.&lt;

lol I can be annoying too^^ Just ask dream *jumps on dream* lol

Signature Image

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Points up** shinsengumi may have reflected the point quite clear. You only edited your post only after realizing that others could see this to be a hurtful type of thread. The title might be read the wrong way.

May I suggest the member who nags you down the most? Maybe a member who you find likes to stick to your leg every single time and you can't shake them off? ROFL - hmm. I don't want to say any names but I know a few who can annoy me. I'm fine with keeping these things to myself, to be honest.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

It's KO guys you could say my name :)
I don't mind :(
i know you would say me chopz and I know Athrun was going to say me too :)
i won't do a thing to you guys cross my heart *load paintball gun and tank* XD HA HA HA
Don't lie to me guys tell me the truth ;)
Edit: Celessa it ok to say my name
I don't care about it :)

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by shinsengumiI think dislike of others should be a private thing and should not be
broadcasted to the public. At the very least, it brings to the surface
friction that is directly contrary to the aim of fostering a community.

though i do respect your opinion and understand it pretty well shinsengumi, i'm really curious to know why you even bother posting in the thread if you're against it .... (note: i don't mean to offend you.... i just don't understand...)

well, my answer : Choptz can be annoying, especially when he says it's the fault of girls that his wallet is empty XD ... (yeah i'm teasing you again Choptz ^^) loll

ok, teasing over, real answer: actually, no one really annoys me on mt...( but everyone might say things that annoy me... there's a difference between both... but i guess that's the thing about a community, you can't agree with everyone on every topic, ne?

loll, i guess it's my way of saying we can all be annoying sometimes xd.... o_0 oh geez, i hope i'm not annoying too many people :\ )

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

I am by far the most adorable member in the MT, :D j/k how could you guys not like my sometimes overtop and confusing posts. :D Everything I write comes from my heart, well mostly, I do tried to be a good member.

Enough of my own admiration, to answer the pretty lady's question, let me see other than myself I don't think anyone here really annoying, a bit childish sometimes but not annoying. :)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by gundragonIt's KO guys you could say my name :)
i won't do a thing to you guys cross my heart *load paintball gun and tank* XD HA HA HA

...no... I didn't met you recently... the person who's annoying is someone I met yesterday on msn... how can I call you annoying anyway? (Besides the time you tried to make my hair pink. < <;; XD)

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I have a few people that annoy me but at times their are pretty cool people. So I think it's more of leaving a bad impression on someone the 1st time around cause then... the person always thinks your a jack ass. So at the moment... no one does ( annoy me ) can't say that it will always be that way ^_^'

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Quote by gundragonIt's KO guys you could say my name :)

didn't i alrdy say your name XP

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by MordinI am by far the most adorable member in the MT, :D j/k

lol u wish^^ I'm way cuter tahn you lol

Signature Image

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

Quote by DarkMaiden1369

Quote by CyanideBlizzardI am the most annoying member of MT. i write
massive posts and I'm all over the place. Not to mention I'm stubborn
about things. lol, I fit the part perfectly =P.

lol but even though ur annoying everyone still loves u *hugs* lol

haha, i couldnt agree more. everyone wubs u, Cy <3 and i dun think ur annoying at all ^^' back to the question, i dun find anyone annoying ^^ though, i am annoying ^^ lol.

Signature

Oh ya i forgot to post one of the most annoying person :)
Chopz sometime just annoy me XP XP XP XP
^_^' more like most of the time we talk XD HA HA HA

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

lol nobody mentioned Xandman. OX :o

jk where the hell is that dude at anyway?

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

Quote by DREAMlol nobody mentioned Xandman. OX :o

jk where the hell is that dude at anyway?

lol good point Xandy was annoying but he was bad ass too^^

Signature Image

What happen to Xand anyway I haven't seen him here for about a month or something :(
lol I forgot about him ^_^' but where is he at now ?

I think MT is a generally pleasant community; don't know anyone annoying ^-^ *luffz**

^_^' I hope I'm not considered a pest. I've read the whole thread lmao

- This Free Life Crisis -

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.