Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To my friends (Important) - Minitokyo

To my friends (Important)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Good Bye afan, it's was good knowing you and you must return someday! It must be hard to confess but it's better that way! I'll miss you very much! Take Cares and Good Luck! Remember us and visit!

Signature Image

from wht every one has said you know... but from wht i seen... your work speeks for its self.

Always present, but never there.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

lol.. i was thinking that u r probably younger but.. lol. I guess u r really am. ^^ well in any case, good luck.

Signature

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Nakayori:: Poke, poke. :: Sheesh, you must be the next
generation of Einstein.
<<;; >>;; I know a bunch of thirteen year olds that are
doing work in like... the college levels. .__.;; Makes me feel
stupid... err... stupider. xX;; You should take advantage of your
knowledge. =D~

ROFL - it's quite uncommon, but not impossible. I
graduated high school just when I turned 14, and could have went to
university afterwards. I just chose to go to Japan instead and slack
off during that time for almost about two years. Hehe.
So don't feel embarrassed about your excessive knowledge for someone
your age, afan. You are not alone. I'm even having trouble convincing
MeteorCloud that I'm 16 and going to uni - so relax. lol - Good times.

sorry, i know its off the topic but i feel that i must say my bit
intellegence is not measured with how early one begins to cultivate ones mind. neither is it measured with what one has chosen to understand/know. some of the most intellegent people i have met do not know how to read, yet i can hold a conversastion with them for hours. i will always wonder why einstien is praised while so many people go unnoticed.

i myself am a moron. but one that thinks an awful lot about an awful lot of things.

afan. even though i don't know you, i wish you the best.

Signature

Pinkjell

Pinkjell

Umm.....Good luck Afan :)

Bless , Pray , Glory on you :nya:

Bye bye!! T_T

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Awww...you're leaving? *sniffles* It was nice knowing you. You were one of the first people I noticed on MT. And about the age thing? Meh. 13 is an awesome age. 14 isn't that special. I would know. Just turned 14 not that long ago. Well, nice knowing you. Hope life is well to you.

goodbye not farwell maybe we will meet again untill then byebye

Wow! You're really leaving MT, afan? :( That's so sad! It's true that MT lost it's luster it had half a year ago, at least you saying you're goodbyes first! :) Anyhoo, I'm really going to miss you dearly! You were one of my first friends here in MT and it will hurt me dearly if you leave us! T_T Whoa nelly! o_0 I didn't know you were 13! XD LMAO Wow, you're very mature for your age! I'm impressed, man! ^_^' Well, I hope your departure will leave us some very nice memories! Let the light guide you to a new path, my friend, and I hope your journey to whatever it is you're seeking will be safe! Take care, afan! MT is so proud to have such a dedicated member like yourself! A legend is you! ;)

~ StarCentury (*used to be called The Mushroom Man by afan*)

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

sorry my sweet friend iam not so like the other members and can say bye and farewell.... no that is not my kind. For me I don't care if you 17, 13, 9 or 49 i love my sweet friend afan. Matters about your age but not matters about you leaving us leaving me T_T you know i dont can live without you.
I understand that you dont have so much time in future but i know that you can found some time for us. I accept your busy live but i dont accept that you what leave you for that .... I never will accept that .... You are my sweet heart and i know that you come back and visit me i will wait of your message.

10000000 kisses for you and 1000000000 hugs
I love you and wish you good luck what ever you do ^^

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

its always sad to see ppl leave =( but it is their choice of course. though i dunno u, i wish you best of luck in the future ^^

Signature

pano4th

Captain Fabulous

dude youre only 13, I mean geez take it easy man, whatever it is that's makin you talk like youre gonna kill yourself couldnt possibly be all that bad.
Whatever it is youll get over it.
(and again- dont kill yourself dude )

"De goggles! Dey do nothing!"
-McBain (as Radioactive Man)

[Hispanime]

rawrr I 've never talked to you before but man.. ap physics and calc at 13 O__o

haha you'd be one of those multivar freshies and stuff in hs.. done w/ diff eq and complex vars by the end of soph year XD XD I know one of those ppl.. but I can't imagine anyone liking integrals that much -__- Integrals should dieee

anyways.. gl w/ whatever you have to do.. but I swear if you come back within like the next month or two I'm gonna laugh at you XD I know that doesn't sound very nice (and I know I'm not very nice) but why make a big deal out of something in a forum if you don't mean it :) Of course, good luck with your studies especially if you are azn haha

btw, who cares about lying about your age on the net.. as long as you're not some pedo we're ok with that XD

Signature Image

I wish that you take care, afan. And farewell.

awww...afan >.>.........ow well......I feel sorry for you ._. for your own reasons to leave mt
so....Good luck and take care =)~!!!!!!!

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Sjeeez the drama.

i admit ... my age isn't 99...
Sombody should knock some sense in ya.. lighten up already. oO

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

Good Luck to you in the future...hey age isn't the case...there are lot of high school students that still act like a jerk or...childish...they are so retarded that I can't wait to shoot them myself...and you are very mature for your age...so you are not 17...so what...it won't change the fact that you still have your buddies in MT...guess what...ppl that are older than you still ripping like a moron...so I DO believe you that you are 17...put it there...I am glad I know you...if you are leaving forever...then that is your decision...but please...do drop by sometimes and write GB in some of your best pals...so you are a genius...???

Tell you the truth...I kick butt in AP Calc...it is really easy....becasue the AZN gene...lol...I believe...but...got my ass kicked in AP Phy...and still getting kicked...*sigh*

Good Luck on your studies....and please do work hard so you can find a good university later on in your education...DUDE...thanks what you have done in mt...have A bright FUTURE...!!

~OneWingTenshi

Signature Image

hmm.. not something i would've thought. Comes as a shock but then again does it even matter? Well then as i've said before it's sad that your leaving -_- but well then I'll see you if you come back if i'm still here. Bye Afan..for the last time. ^ ^

Signature

I think it takes a big person to admit their mistakes publicly. I think it would be an even greater amount of courage to keep facing forward and stay the course, rather than leaving MT. This self-perceived necessary punishment helps no one.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i feel like alot of bad things are happening to me now, including this Afan..
it is really sad....

everyone in minitokyo will miss u...:(

good luck and goodbye Afan :(

retire

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

Took some guts to admit. Well wish ya the best of luck, and since you're only 13, u still have ur whole future ahead of u, so keep ur chin up.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

oh afan, first I must commend you on coming out of your shell before you left. It must have taken alot of courage- i'm very proud of you for that >_< As I read this forum, all I see is the MT community coming together- telling you it's alright. Take a look around, all of these people took time out of their hectic lives to try and persuade you not to leave- How can you not be apart of this community? not fit in? au contaire my friend, quite the opposite i'm afraid. BEfore you decide you leave MT forever, take a moment to look around one more time- then make your decision/ I'm proud of you either way ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It is a shame, but if you feel this is what you have to do, then good luck to you. Hope to see you again some day ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

you wrote in my frist thread here on mt, it meant a lot. well anyway, its really sad to see you go. hope you do decied to come back some day. for now good luck in school and farewell to you too!

On the internet everybody can act like he's older, when I was like 14-15 people on i-net people thought I was already like 20-25 or something.

Now I am 20 and ppl still think I am :) But irl I changed a lot though (not only physically of course)

Anyway to stay on topic I never really knew you as I'm rather new here but even though I don't really know the specific circumstances, I think it's kinda stupid if you would leave. You will come back anyway, I'm sure ;p

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.