Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 To my friends (Important) - Minitokyo

To my friends (Important)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i do not hate you for it good by

Signature

bye afan dont feel bad that you lied lots of people lie about things like that

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

damn! as long as i've known about this news, i still can't believe you're really leaving -_- you were one of the first friends i made here and you were also my best friend, and we still are *nods* i'm serioulsy gonna miss you and all the good times we had. but hey at least i can still send ya e-mails ^^ *you haven't heard the last from me! XD* goodbye my friend, MT won't be the same place place without you -_- btw, dont worry about lyin about your age, i'm sure you had a good reason and i've known other ppl here that have lied about their ages, its no big deal.

Signature Image

xtigy

xtigy

The Lonely Wanderer

Well i wish the best of luck to you and i hope that things will go well in life for you.
We will miss you in MT. T_T

kotoko

kotoko

~revived from the dead~

zomg.. you're a child prodigy.. i think... calculus at 13? i'm so jealous... me jealous now, and yes, i think you're very mature and adult-like, and very talented with making walpapers at THAT age. i still act like a crazy and insane baby, so i'm impressed. thank you for your contributions!!!! farewell to you! enjoy your life! and about the lies, everybody makes lies at least a kabillion times in their lives, you're an honorable person.

Aww.Poor afan!*hugs*I'm sorry you have to leave,but i guess you have your reasons.(and that's okay...i just wish we could've gotten to know each other better)But i seriously hope you change your mind about leaving,but until then take care and i wish you all the best in the future,Kay?

C ya,
Neriko

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

kikyo4eva

kikyo4eva

Boss-Chan

awwwwwww wow wat a deep confession well i though i didn't relly know you all that well i wish you all the best and visit MT back and all the best you will be missed~__~ ;)

@@@@ @ @ @@@@
@ @ @ @ @
@ @ @ @@ @@@
@ @ @ @
@@@@ @ @@@@
http://www.inu-yasha.themoon.co.uk/o/kikyo/kikyo022.jpg

dude you study way ahead man. you're kind of like max lol. oh yea can you halo 2 this saturday? call me before friday

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

dude afan age doesn't matter and i didn't care since u act like a 19 yr old. But yeah i'm kinda sad that ur leaving and i know u have ur reasons on why ur leaving mt. If u ever have the chance to visit mt make sure u make me my wallpaper!. Haha jus kidding man. Anyways hope u look to a brighter future ahead of u. Until then see ya! ^o^O ^-^x Kasumi = XD one hot video game babe bwahahahahah! XD

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

It takes a lot of bravery to be honest and show the truth.
Wherever you head from now, all I wish is the best for you!
You're young, and life has just started. Live your life to its limit.

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

I'm glad I got to know you! Thank you for all the memories you've shared with us on MT. I hope you have great success in the future (looks like you're a math genius, XD). Good luck with all that you do!

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

booo afankyun!!!
write now..I'm in my school lib and I'm not suppose to be on this site.....
and I kinda like looking around me....so the teacher isn't around to tell me to get off, but yeah...so I not really arghhhh but I swear I'll type a better version on your gb..

the point is..

....................................waiiiiii your leaving =o='' this isn't good..but if you ever do come back X] ummm drop by and say hizzz ^O^;;

oh and I dun really care if your 13 X]..your a bright little 13 boy! way smarter than me...I mean when I was 13..i couldn't even pass science+math or anything else! so yeah weeeeee waiiii your a 13 years old XD shoo kawaii...

okay I'm sorry I just said that...but wow..you talk very mature for your age..O_O'' I mean..yeahh and your walliezz tooo >o<'' ish very awesome!!! almost like pinkiee!!!

(gods I hate school lib..teacher circling around) ---- I'll write a longer one XP I hope you see this..befor eyou leave though...cuz it's 02/25 over here already and gaaaaaahh!!!!

wished you were still here until I officially got back my internet (03/08)!!! =)

anyways good luck with life!!!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

im here that all that matter
i never be on
heard u leaving so i went on to check
if u leave its over

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Bye afan!
And good luck!
We'll miss you.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Though I never knew you since I'm new here, it's really sad to know that you're leaving MT and the whole gang. We do hope you comeback...sooner...

*awaiting Broken-chan's answer*

I have decided to leave after I receive Broken-chan's gb post.
Thank you all for trying to make me stay.

Owwie...my head kinda hurts.

synkr0nized

crimson angel

I see that this post is quite late, but I have been... offline for quite while. I write in the case that afan may ever read this.

While I may not be in the forum section much or have posted with you through guestbooks or anything, I would still join in on saying it's a shame to see you go. You were the first person to welcome me to MT, so that's kind of unfortunate that you've left. I can't pretend to know why or what your motivation is, nor do I presume to have the ability to convince you to stay. I can, however, thank you for the things you offered this community [I may not have been here when walls were first made, etc, but I can read archives and stuff :)] and wish you the best.

Best of luck wherever your life has taken and will take you.

synkr0nized

crimson angel

[double post -- connection problem -- trying to delete this post[

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.